Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New working to free yourself from Jewish or enemy influence

darkmonkey666

This is more powerful than the original working by Cobra. You have to be really ready and prepared when you do it though to spend a lot of time cleansing yourself or the person your doing it on.

Working
Vibrate Satan or Satanas into each chakra 18 times. And 9 times into the soul (or the four corners of the soul in the same way as the raum meditation if you would like a stronger effect)

Next Vibrate Ansuz 18 times into each chakra.
When you get done with each chakra say something like "my _____(name of chakra) is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way"
Do that to the base chakra then finally vibrate ansuz 18 times into yourself and say
"I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way"

Then after this go into kind of a meditative state or just sit and visualize. Feel you are released from the field of death and fear energy it is leaving you. The Hebrew consciousness feel the low vibration energy leave you however you see it feel it is gone strongly feel your no longer connected too or part of it.

If you would like after this you can affirm a few times "I am released from all hebrew energy and consciousness"

You don't have too but if you want you can. Good luck.

This is especially useful for someone that had close or even romantic relationship with a Jew in the past before they are aware.

I was trying to create a working to help people free themselves of the energy if they come in close contact with a Jew mainly. My personal experience is this got most of this energy out but it took a huge effort to cleanse this that part was overwhelming and took hours. So if your going to do this on someone or with someone make sure you have time for this.

This can obviously be adjusted the last part a helpful analogy is this type of energy has a scent like burned wood or a house fire type thing it often is black. The same energy dealing with the light people see after death and the Tetragrammaton thing.

Anyways good luck.

Let me know if you have a better affirmation

The idea of the working isn’t bad at all, but I have to question, how do you vibrate Satanas?

To vibrate Satanas 18 times into each chakra is really a lot. That’s like close to an hour of just vibrating Satanas. Not saying this is impossible, but definitely unnecessary.

With how powerful Satanas is as a mantra, I doubt most SS could even absorb or handle the energy produced by that many vibrations of Satanas, if it is vibrates correctly.

To correctly vibrate Satanas, you vibrate each letter individually, in a single breath if possible, but slowly and deeply. For me it takes on average 17-18 seconds for a single vibration, not including the breath or any time I take to feel the energy of each vibration and deepen my focus.

With mantra’s it is always quality over quantity. Never rush any if you have the time. For runic mantra’s or Sanskrit mantra’s I take about 7-8 seconds per vibration when doing it right (including my breath). Which means about 12 minutes for a single runic working with around 100 repetitions, just for the vibrations.

Some people rush their workings, doing many quick vibrations, but this is significantly less effective than taking your time and feeling the energy of each vibration.

Better to do 50 quality vibrations than 150 quick ones.

Hail Satan!

Im going to try this because when i escaped from the christian jail with the gay jew i saw him pray every morning and also he was speaking about extracting a certain hormone from a horse's back leg and mixing it with steroids and injecting himself with it and then having sex with young boy afterwards. He believed it would amplify his sexual lust or something.
So i want to get rid of any and all energies that may have attached to my soul back then.

VoiceofEnki said:
The idea of the working isn’t bad at all, but I have to question, how do you vibrate Satanas?

To vibrate Satanas 18 times into each chakra is really a lot. That’s like close to an hour of just vibrating Satanas. Not saying this is impossible, but definitely unnecessary.

With how powerful Satanas is as a mantra, I doubt most SS could even absorb or handle the energy produced by that many vibrations of Satanas, if it is vibrates correctly.

To correctly vibrate Satanas, you vibrate each letter individually, in a single breath if possible, but slowly and deeply. For me it takes on average 17-18 seconds for a single vibration, not including the breath or any time I take to feel the energy of each vibration and deepen my focus.

With mantra’s it is always quality over quantity. Never rush any if you have the time. For runic mantra’s or Sanskrit mantra’s I take about 7-8 seconds per vibration when doing it right (including my breath). Which means about 12 minutes for a single runic working with around 100 repetitions, just for the vibrations.

Some people rush their workings, doing many quick vibrations, but this is significantly less effective than taking your time and feeling the energy of each vibration.

Hail Satan!
Just vibrate Satanas as one quick word it still has the Satanic energy is the point but not overwhelming. I know very few could handle it the more extended version of that word or Satan just vibrate as a name like you would say Satan.
The point is to get some Satanic energy but not to be overwhelming. I wouldn't do it the extended version like that it would be too much especially if there was a lot of enemy energy there.

If you do it the extended version like that 1 or 2 times Max is good.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

There are two types of SATANAS. I believe it was Lydia who mentioned this years ago or at least she prominently spoke about it.

L-SATANAS = Long-SATANAS i.e. letter per breath

and

S-SATANAS = Short-SATANAS i.e. SATANAS in one breath.

ONE is more powerful obviously L-S but one is more repetitions S-S. SO if you can fire off many short SATANAS like when doing M-RTR(and performing SATANAS on the affirmation) then you might just build up more energy than L-S.

Yeah quality > quantity. Your right VoE but I've often had the mindset and maybe other people can chime in who have similar. That to accomplish something REQUIRES HIGH repetitions, some have said smaller even as little as 7-9 reps can do something.

But I figure there is always gonna be that oddball such as myself who believes ONLY by high reps can you accomplish something.

Gear88 said:
There are two types of SATANAS. I believe it was Lydia who mentioned this years ago or at least she prominently spoke about it.

and

ONE is more powerful obviously L-S but one is more repetitions S-S. SO if you can fire off many short SATANAS like when doing M-RTR(and performing SATANAS on the affirmation) then you might just build up more energy than L-S.

Yeah quality > quantity. Your right VoE but I've often had the mindset and maybe other people can chime in who have similar. That to accomplish something REQUIRES HIGH repetitions, some have said smaller even as little as 7-9 reps can do something.

But I figure there is always gonna be that oddball such as myself who believes ONLY by high reps can you accomplish something.

I know one can further extend Satanas to do one letter per breath, but that is generally unnecessary. The way I do Satanas is to vibrate all letters in one exhale, but I do it slowly and nicely drawn out, so each letter can act and release energy properly.

The exhale of that single breath while vibrating Satanas with one breath like that lasts on average 17-18 seconds for me. So inhale, vibrate Satanas on exhale slowly one letter at a time (17-18 seconds for me), and repeat.

Also to vibrate Satanas correctly requires one to hiss the S’s, which cannot be done when vibrating it as a short word, or at least when I tried it, it didn’t work since the letters don’t flow well.

Again, quality over quantity. Do. Not. Rush. Vibrations. <— this and the above is for anyone reading this, not specifically you Gear88

Try for yourself how it feels to do for example aura cleaning with Surya, and take time to really focus on vibrating each vibration, focus intensely on the energy, inhale, vibrate Surya for 6-8 seconds on the exhale, repeat. (The numerology isn’t important, just the fact the word is vibrated with intent and not rushed).

Let your mind detach from any other thoughts and enter a trance state while doing so. Count either with your fingers or with a Satanic rosary, do this 50 times.

Then compare how that feels to a quick 100 reps of Surya, doing the vibration quickly with less intensity, rather than a drawn out and intense vibration, just 2-3 seconds per vibration.

If you do it right, the former is twice as powerful even though it only has half the reps.

Also note, it takes just as long, if not a little longer to do the former, while only being half the reps. This makes each rep far more powerful, which is exponential rather than just a linear increase. Of course there is a thing as slowing down too much, where the vibration loses cohesion and intensity, so the balance must be struck between intensity and duration.

I knew a Satanist who always did quick and short vibrations. I would start meditating at the same time as them, and they would be done in a few minutes with all their chakra vibrations, while I was still on my second chakra. They did 100 reps in each sometimes, yet they would finish 100 reps faster than I finished 30.

I told them to change this, because it is useless to rush things, they didn’t listen. They are now gone, because they sucked as SS and didn’t manage to build any power.

They left the path because they slipped away, again, because they never build any power, only trying to rush repetitions and feel so cool about doing 100 of them while I did my slow 88 vibrations.

One time I asked them to meditate together with me, back when I was still friends with them (We were both SS for a year and a half or something). They agreed, and I set the pace that time. Told them to follow along with me. Reluctantly they agreed.

After 20 repetitions they were grumbling, because it was too much for them. They already lost focus, the energy was too much. I kept going, while they eventually shut up and just listened to me work.

6 minutes later I finished with 88 reps into my root chakra and asked them what the problem was? They didn’t answer, and well I already knew what the problem was, they were too weak to even follow along because they always rush their vibrations and aren’t used to any power.

They were somewhat of an extreme example of spiritual ineptitude as a Satanist, but this still stands.

You need to find your own rhythm, but never rush. Once you get used to vibrating words of power, you can get into a nice flow when doing a larger amount of reps, and you speed up a bit naturally as your mind enters a light trance, this is a result of really connecting to the energy raised by the vibration and focusing deeply on the energy as well as where you are directing it.

If you have less time, best do less reps but make sure each one counts, rather than rush out those reps for the sake of hitting that desired big number.

For Satanas specifically, this word of power is not meant to be done in huge repetitions anyway, it is best used as a primer to quickly raise lots of energy in a short time.

Just doing 4 rounds of it before an RTR for example can quickly raise your energy. Especially useful when you are short on time.

It is a vibration meant to be vibrated slowly but intensely so the energy can raise maximally from that one vibration.

On the question of high reps, how many do you do for things? What is high?

To me anything over 100 for anything else but cleaning feels unnecessary, and my throat can’t really handle more since altogether I’d be vibrating 700 times for all chakra’s, then 100 for aura cleaning, 200 for AoP, then the RTR’s, then any ongoing workings, that is enough already. It ends up at about 2-3 hours of using my voice to vibrate on the daily, more than that my throat doesn’t appreciate.

Sometimes I go for 216 times Surya for cleaning, but generally this doesn’t always feel necessary so most of the time I go for 88-100 depending on how I feel.

More is not always better. Consistency is far more important.

VoiceofEnki said:
Gear88 said:

and

I know one can further extend Satanas to do one letter per breath, but that is generally unnecessary. The way I do Satanas is to vibrate all letters in one exhale, but I do it slowly and nicely drawn out, so each letter can act and release energy properly.

The exhale of that single breath while vibrating Satanas with one breath like that lasts on average 17-18 seconds for me. So inhale, vibrate Satanas on exhale slowly one letter at a time (17-18 seconds for me), and repeat.

Also to vibrate Satanas correctly requires one to hiss the S’s, which cannot be done when vibrating it as a short word, or at least when I tried it, it didn’t work since the letters don’t flow well.

Again, quality over quantity. Do. Not. Rush. Vibrations. <— this and the above is for anyone reading this, not specifically you Gear88

Try for yourself how it feels to do for example aura cleaning with Surya, and take time to really focus on vibrating each vibration, focus intensely on the energy, inhale, vibrate Surya for 6-8 seconds on the exhale, repeat. (The numerology isn’t important, just the fact the word is vibrated with intent and not rushed).

Let your mind detach from any other thoughts and enter a trance state while doing so. Count either with your fingers or with a Satanic rosary, do this 50 times.

Then compare how that feels to a quick 100 reps of Surya, doing the vibration quickly with less intensity, rather than a drawn out and intense vibration, just 2-3 seconds per vibration.

If you do it right, the former is twice as powerful even though it only has half the reps.

Also note, it takes just as long, if not a little longer to do the former, while only being half the reps. This makes each rep far more powerful, which is exponential rather than just a linear increase. Of course there is a thing as slowing down too much, where the vibration loses cohesion and intensity, so the balance must be struck between intensity and duration.

I knew a Satanist who always did quick and short vibrations. I would start meditating at the same time as them, and they would be done in a few minutes with all their chakra vibrations, while I was still on my second chakra. They did 100 reps in each sometimes, yet they would finish 100 reps faster than I finished 30.

I told them to change this, because it is useless to rush things, they didn’t listen. They are now gone, because they sucked as SS and didn’t manage to build any power.

They left the path because they slipped away, again, because they never build any power, only trying to rush repetitions and feel so cool about doing 100 of them while I did my slow 88 vibrations.

One time I asked them to meditate together with me, back when I was still friends with them (We were both SS for a year and a half or something). They agreed, and I set the pace that time. Told them to follow along with me. Reluctantly they agreed.

After 20 repetitions they were grumbling, because it was too much for them. They already lost focus, the energy was too much. I kept going, while they eventually shut up and just listened to me work.

6 minutes later I finished with 88 reps into my root chakra and asked them what the problem was? They didn’t answer, and well I already knew what the problem was, they were too weak to even follow along because they always rush their vibrations and aren’t used to any power.

They were somewhat of an extreme example of spiritual ineptitude as a Satanist, but this still stands.

You need to find your own rhythm, but never rush. Once you get used to vibrating words of power, you can get into a nice flow when doing a larger amount of reps, and you speed up a bit naturally as your mind enters a light trance, this is a result of really connecting to the energy raised by the vibration and focusing deeply on the energy as well as where you are directing it.

If you have less time, best do less reps but make sure each one counts, rather than rush out those reps for the sake of hitting that desired big number.

For Satanas specifically, this word of power is not meant to be done in huge repetitions anyway, it is best used as a primer to quickly raise lots of energy in a short time.

Just doing 4 rounds of it before an RTR for example can quickly raise your energy. Especially useful when you are short on time.

It is a vibration meant to be vibrated slowly but intensely so the energy can raise maximally from that one vibration.

On the question of high reps, how many do you do for things? What is high?

To me anything over 100 for anything else but cleaning feels unnecessary, and my throat can’t really handle more since altogether I’d be vibrating 700 times for all chakra’s, then 100 for aura cleaning, 200 for AoP, then the RTR’s, then any ongoing workings, that is enough already. It ends up at about 2-3 hours of using my voice to vibrate on the daily, more than that my throat doesn’t appreciate.

Sometimes I go for 216 times Surya for cleaning, but generally this doesn’t always feel necessary so most of the time I go for 88-100 depending on how I feel.

More is not always better. Consistency is far more important.

I remember my first 80x repetitions of Maum for the Crown chakra. Around the 70th repetition, the crown made a high sound and it blasted two electric thunders that hit my two front teeth. The pain was unbearable for my teeth. Another time the thunder from the Serpent made as well vibrate my teeth almost to dust. Same for the base chakra, first 20x repetitions with extreme long focus and proper appliance made the chakra open and pour a volcano of fire up to my solar chakra. The tensions in my hips were going into the bone nerve. Proper focus and long insertion into mantras are a million time more potent and working than rushing and silly 1000x repetitions.

VoiceofEnki said:
S can be hissed like a cat, and it's quite short, for me anyway. Never counted, but maybe 5 sec?

slyscorpion said:
This is more powerful than the original working by Cobra. You have to be really ready and prepared when you do it though to spend a lot of time cleansing yourself or the person your doing it on.

Working
Vibrate Satan or Satanas into each chakra 18 times. And 9 times into the soul (or the four corners of the soul in the same way as the raum meditation if you would like a stronger effect)

When you get done with each chakra say something like "my _____(name of chakra) is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way"
Do that to the base chakra then finally vibrate ansuz 18 times into yourself and say
"I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way"

Then after this go into kind of a meditative state or just sit and visualize. Feel you are released from the field of death and fear energy it is leaving you. The Hebrew consciousness feel the low vibration energy leave you however you see it feel it is gone strongly feel your no longer connected too or part of it.

If you would like after this you can affirm a few times "I am released from all hebrew energy and consciousness"

This is especially useful for someone that had close or even romantic relationship with a Jew in the past before they are aware.
Thank you for this! But the way you worded it is a little confusing. So your new working is basically this?

Working to Free Yourself From Jewish/Enemy Influence by Slyscorpion

1.Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

2. Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS 9 times in your soul or in the four corners of your soul as you do in the Raum meditation.

3. Vibrate ANSUZ into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

4. Affirm 9 times, “my base chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

5. Vibrate ANSUZ 18 times into your soul.

6. Affirm, “I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

7. Then after this go into kind of a meditative state or just sit and visualize. Feel you are released from the field of death and fear energy it is leaving you. The Hebrew consciousness feel the low vibration energy leave you however you see it feel it is gone strongly feel your no longer connected too or part of it.

Academic Scholar said:
slyscorpion said:

Working

Thank you for this! But the way you worded it is a little confusing. So your new working is basically this?

Working to Free Yourself From Jewish/Enemy Influence by Slyscorpion

1.Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

2. Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS 9 times in your soul or in the four corners of your soul as you do in the Raum meditation.

3. Vibrate ANSUZ into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

4. Affirm 9 times, “my base chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

5. Vibrate ANSUZ 18 times into your soul.

6. Affirm, “I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

7. Then after this go into kind of a meditative state or just sit and visualize. Feel you are released from the field of death and fear energy it is leaving you. The Hebrew consciousness feel the low vibration energy leave you however you see it feel it is gone strongly feel your no longer connected too or part of it.

Yeah it is. Also this like the other working is not a one shot deal and almost nothing is btw. It may have to be done for a few days or more to get benefirs just like Cobras working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back