Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

OROBAS DEMON RITUAL NOW LIVE SEPT: 14 to SEPT 17 2023

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

We are continuing strong with another Ritual, now for Lord Orobas. This will be a very powerful and good Ritual like the first one, continuing in the strong path that has been set with the prior Rituals.

May Orobas be blessed forevermore.

Please be understanding on any other topics right now as the Gods and these Rituals are top priority and they require a lot of spiritual work and research in the back end that must be done and I do it all, to produce the greatest results.

These Rituals are central focus now, and yes, there will be more developments in September. We must focus on these Rituals and bring ourselves into proper higher levels, while simultaneously bonding strong as a group with our Gods.

Below, you will find the two links to the Rituals:

New JOSRituals: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/orobas-power-ritual
Old JOSRituals: https://old.josrituals.org/Demons/Orobas_Power_Ritual.html

Thank you so much for taking the time to make these for us, HP HoodedCobra. These are top priority. I'm off to do it now!

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much. These gods' rituals are the greatest work of our generation. I was very excited when I saw this on the JOSRituals website this morning.

orobas was the demon i was most tempted to summon when i was afraid just to visit the joyofsatan website, this one will be different for me

Thank you.

Many times in the past, the name Orobas spontaneously came to mind.
Then I would have been happy if there had been such a ritual.
To get me closer to Lord Orobas.

Hail OROBAS!

nebu said:
orobas was the demon i was most tempted to summon when i was afraid just to visit the joyofsatan website, this one will be different for me

Proceed without a shred of worry or doubt, and you will see another Great Demon for who they are.

Everyone should participate to get to know all of them without a second thought. They are the best allies and friends one can have in existence.

I also want to thank ApolloAbove and Spine for updating these so quickly, because there is indeed a situation where all of this must happen. Also, everyone who participates and is making sure all of this will happen.

Thank you very much for this ritual.

I would like to ask if it's normal to feel a small headache a few times while doing these rituals. I've noticed this with Marbas's ritual as well.

It was evening mealtime when I saw the ritual, but I dropped everything to go and do the ritual immediately.
Orobas is a very special God to my heart, I think it was him I saw in a dream the day after my Dedication (blond, medium-length hair with silky curls).
I felt his warm energy very strongly from the start of the ritual.
Lord Marbas's energy was more forceful, though warm too.

Thank you for these rituals, HP Cobra

As far as experiences go, in the beginning the energies were very faint, I had to question if I actually felt anything. Then, rather than faint, I realized they were very peaceful.

I meditated on the sigil for 7 or so minutes, then on myself for 6 or so minutes, and it was just calmness.

When I actually stopped and posted my previous message here, I felt a strong energy, especially in my head. And now, I can feel it less strong, existing to the rest of my body but coming and going in waves to my head.

This is incredible. All of these rituals are incredible, and the fact that we can bless our Gods and Goddesses and bless ourselves at the same time is simply invaluable.

HP HC, I don't know what to say, other than thank you. I hope Satan and all our divine entities bless you in this life and for all eternity. You have continued HP Maxine's work, and for that, we are all eternally grateful.

On an unrelated note, I always thought the name Orobas reminded me something of Greek mythology, but I didn't have any luck searching for the name. I would ask if he is related to Ouroboros, but the attributes in his ritual don't make it seem that way.

Hail Orobas!
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I also want to thank ApolloAbove and Spine for updating these so quickly, because there is indeed a situation where all of this must happen. Also, everyone who participates and is making sure all of this will happen.
Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Proceed without a shred of worry or doubt, and you will see another Great Demon for who they are.

Everyone should participate to get to know all of them without a second thought. They are the best allies and friends one can have in existence.

regarding Marbas, i have already requested and had contact with him a few times, including at the beginning of my commitment in 2019 and i still have what i asked for.

but i just did the ritual for Orobas, i felt greater connection and compatibility, it is impactful, strong, an eccentric and energetic thunder, everything in the best sense, it reminds me of ARES.
and it seems unpredictable.
someone uncontrollable.

i feel the buzz of energy and the mark even after minutes.

hit different 💯

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you ApolloAbove and Spine for the old site rituals.

It makes it much more pertinent for me because I can do them on my old iPhone 4s. Otherwise I'd have to get the laptop out and I hardly ever use it. Slow and cumbersome thing the laptop. Well pleased with old version site.

Thanks once again to everyone involved.

Thanks for this work Great HP.I would feel really excited to see a ritual like that for my Queen Nephthys

As we are getting to know our other Gods here through these blessing rituals it gives us more options to call on other Gods instead of mainly Satan.

Like Orobas looks like a great God to call for help from psychic attacks.

This sure is a great ritual! Hail Satan, Hail Orobas! Whatever is going on, I’m sure we all of, Satan and The True Gods are Pulling through :)

Thank you so much for the immense amount of work you put in for our Gods and Goddesses and for us, you're an exceptional man.
May you be supremely blessed, as you deserve.

Thank you, HP Hooded Cobra, for the Gods Rituals! I personally had had a lack of confidence when I communicated with the Gods, not knowing what was real, and really not wanting to delude myself. These rituals have helped immensely about that. Thank you!

Thank you for your efforts.The shield of Orobas will help us during the imminent jewish holiday.

With the enemy holidays in effect, it's uplifting to be doing these Demon rituals. After years of attacking the enemy directly, tirelessly, the time has definitely come to raise the power of our side, in the space we have created. It's plain to see, both in the rituals of Marbas and Orobas, that we're really staking our claim as an army within the astral sphere. With this, the enemy is increasingly on the back foot, and the presence of the Pagan-Satanic forces in the ether swells.

Thank you for being so diligent with these new rituals past days, especially now of all times. There is no better ward against our enemies, and no better offensive force.

To be a more active presence here would be a blessing, but I'm currently experiencing a truly perilous situation. Nevertheless, the spiritual work does not stop, and I will be partaking in this ritual daily in spite of it all, as I have always done.

How does feeding white/gold light, Akasha, Fire, and my own energy into the sigil work.? Do these Demons like this.?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

We are continuing strong with another Ritual, now for Lord Orobas. This will be a very powerful and good Ritual like the first one, continuing in the strong path that has been set with the prior Rituals.

May Orobas be blessed forevermore.

Please be understanding on any other topics right now as the Gods and these Rituals are top priority and they require a lot of spiritual work and research in the back end that must be done and I do it all, to produce the greatest results.

These Rituals are central focus now, and yes, there will be more developments in September. We must focus on these Rituals and bring ourselves into proper higher levels, while simultaneously bonding strong as a group with our Gods.

Below, you will find the two links to the Rituals:

New JOSRituals: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/orobas-power-ritual
Old JOSRituals: https://old.josrituals.org/Demons/Orobas_Power_Ritual.html

I love each and every one of these rituals. Each one either it be to the gods, rtrs etc.. each has its own unique signature for me if that makes sense. Bringing back memories, invoking a new feeling as if the energy takes me places mentally and more. Thank you for these and your hard work.

Its weird i checkt the forum yesterday at night and i didnt saw this topic and now i find it saying it started yesterday in the afternoon, its not the first time

Arcadia said:
Thank you for being so diligent with these new rituals past days, especially now of all times. There is no better ward against our enemies, and no better offensive force.

To be a more active presence here would be a blessing, but I'm currently experiencing a truly perilous situation. Nevertheless, the spiritual work does not stop, and I will be partaking in this ritual daily in spite of it all, as I have always done.

Thank you for your words. I do hope whatever you encounter will solve itself. It's during difficult times above all times or times where we are under pressure that we must cleave to the Gods and tend to them to accept their kindness.

The Gods want this and I have to make sure it happens.

Lala3 said:
Thank you, HP Hooded Cobra, for the Gods Rituals! I personally had had a lack of confidence when I communicated with the Gods, not knowing what was real, and really not wanting to delude myself. These rituals have helped immensely about that. Thank you!

Just have patience with astral communication and remember it's not the easiest of all crafts. It takes dime, dilligence and you must also learn to have healthy doubts, but also certainty in that it can work.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thank you very much. These gods' rituals are the greatest work of our generation. I was very excited when I saw this on the JOSRituals website this morning.

I am humbled by your comment, thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you for your words. I do hope whatever you encounter will solve itself. It's during difficult times above all times or times where we are under pressure that we must cleave to the Gods and tend to them to accept their kindness.

The Gods want this and I have to make sure it happens.

Thank you for your kindness, as ever. On top of our rituals as a movement, I'm throwing what runic magic I can at the problem with as much force as I can muster. Though it's slightly offtopic to the thread, to anyone who reads this, though it is always best to time your magic as optimally as you can, sometimes, short of avoiding void moons and certain retrogrades, you just *need* to do it. Utilize what timings you can, even if it's just a beneficial planetary hour backing you up. If your problems are truly severe, sometimes you just need to start ASAP. The time you spent waiting a week or whatever for a better start date for something urgent can let things fester more than if you just started trying to resolve the issue. Optimal timings are best for when you have the time to utilize them.

More topically, Lord Orobas is definitely a God I could use in my life right now. Reading the words you gave us felt borderline personal to what I have going on. Though circumstances are bleak, previous communications with the Gods have given me the star of hope on the horizon. One day, against all odds otherwise, I will be happy. May you all find the same fortune.

Yagami Light said:
As far as experiences go, in the beginning the energies were very faint, I had to question if I actually felt anything. Then, rather than faint, I realized they were very peaceful.

I meditated on the sigil for 7 or so minutes, then on myself for 6 or so minutes, and it was just calmness.

I also felt calming energy. It was like being in a marshmallow but not exactly. I don't know how to describe, but it was definitely calming.

--Offtopic---

Are you planning to continue with animated videos? There is a video, an introductory to Spiritual Satanism, by "G". Is that your video? That is some high-end video, I would love to see such videos. Anyways, good job on your videos, I like them.

Personal Growth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you ApolloAbove and Spine for the old site rituals.

It makes it much more pertinent for me because I can do them on my old iPhone 4s. Otherwise I'd have to get the laptop out and I hardly ever use it. Slow and cumbersome thing the laptop. Well pleased with old version site.

Thanks once again to everyone involved.

I second this. I have an older phone too, and I am struggling as is to keep the important applications running, since it's been running out of storage space. And I've been having to delete things, and move around things to be able to do the things with it that are necessary nowadays. Its been a pain in the arse.

The Netherlands seems to be going through being pushed into communism. Everything must be new tech. Instead of hiring more employees to do the scanning at the kassa, every supermarket now has a 'self scanner', to make it faster to get in and out of the store, but people also steal from this.
Taxes are increasingly getting higher still, along with the price of inflation.. Groceries are expensive as f, not to mention the price on electricity and gas. Increased lobbying for solar panels, energy savers and whatnot.
Yet still they lobby very leftist 'everyone is welcome here' etc.

They finally decided that they will try to raise the minimum wage but that only means more inflation because somehow the 'income/profit must always be the same' for companies, with the result that products are going to get more expensive again, although A LOT is imported from China as is already.
This also leads to things like getting your hours cut. Having to work harder in littler amount of time.

Aside from this, the housing problem because of 'climate crisis' where they were not allowed to build any housing for a while. And any houses that are build now are apartments. And still, the increasing influx of foreigners.
And big taxes on cigarettes etc, whilst they're trying to make the production of weed/pot legal at the same time, because they are trying to get it out of the criminal circuit.. Criminally high fines on stupid things like wrong parking..
And trying to ban the car from the streets and out of cities, but the public transit infrastructure is too bad to cover it properly, plus also expensive to use it if you don't have a plan at that company that runs that infrastructure.

In other words: You don't want to be here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back