Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About deep trance

Arno Dorian

I've been trying to get into a trance with the ladder technique for a while, but it really doesn't work. Is there an effective technique I can use to go into deep trance and stay long time ?

Arno Dorian said:
I've been trying to get into a trance with the ladder technique for a while, but it really doesn't work. Is there an effective technique I can use to go into deep trance and stay long time ?

Arno Dorian said:

Inhale 6, hold for 6, exhale for 6. With every exhale you feel heavier. With every inhale and holding, you feel the depth.
You can also try inhaling 4, holding 4 exhaling 4, whatever works for you.

I'm doing this, what I want is other techniques of feeling the fall

Maya said:
Arno Dorian said:

Inhale 6, hold for 6, exhale for 6. With every exhale you feel heavier. With every inhale and holding, you feel the depth.

Arno Dorian said:

First of all, remember to use the best breathing technique for you.

Then try other methods of relaxation

It can be:
- Instead of using a ladder us an elevator, or just the falling sensation
- Relax your body step-by-step (focus on a specific part of your body and relax it, and repeat the same process with the other parts)
- Use relaxing music or a guided meditation (this one really helped me, but remember we all are individual)
- You can try this method: Trance State Fast

The thing is to try different things, i hope this helps

Arno Dorian said:
Yes, sometimes it is hard to imagine falling back in front. Try imagine falling down with face forward. Imagine jumping down from roof, and you see trampoline on the landscape. When you have fallen down you bounce up again and you do it over and over again until you are in trance. It is dream from my childhood, try use it.

Arno Dorian said:

What maya said is correct. However to enter a deep trance you need to practice a lot, it is hard. You need a mental falling effect.

When you exhale, you want to have a mental „down“ feeling, like being in an elevator which moves down, or climbing down a ladder etc.

When you inhale you stop moving down.

Exhale, move down again.

Do this for a while, then focus on your back and let go, free fall for as long as possible.

Arno Dorian said:

I told you it’s hard practice it each day.

Maya said:
Arno Dorian said:

Hey Maya long time no see again, lol.

Recently I checked the JoS, and found some very cool techniques to relax/enter a light trance.

The 5th technique is great I love it. Not only you enter a light trance but you also do some power meditations.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Preparing_for_Meditation.html

Same with Power-void-Meditation, you just focus on the feeling of inhaling and exhaling energy. It on the very bottom. I find it way better than the regular void meditation.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

I realised how important it is to re-read the JoS, after a while, or else you might get stuck in old patterns. At least for me.

Arno Dorian said:

Hi. I've gotten into a deep trance before, but it only lasted about a second. what I did was the breathing exercise before I started. The humming breath https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Humming_Breath.html

Then I did the ladder technique, then altered to the elevator technique and back and forth since none were really helping.
So, I eventually stopped doing both and just imagined myself sliding upside down head first through a shaft since it felt comfortable to me, but then I crossed my eyes and this really did it for me. I don't know why, but when I cross my eyes when they're shut when i'm in a light to med trance it almost gets me to a deep trance.

When I crossed my eyes the deep trance happened and I got really disoriented, my body got heavy, everything got quiet, my eyes were trying to open themselves, and everything felt really good all over my body.
According to other people my disorienting fall was due to me visualizing my type of fall and that's what made my body confused. It's not the best way to practice, but I got the feel of a deep trance. It took me about 30 minutes to do this on my first try.

So, if you want to get the feel of one, even for a couple seconds, 1. do a breathing technique, 2. get really relaxed, 3. imagine yourself falling in the most comfortable way possible (mine was with me falling head first down a tight shaft) 4. maybe try crossing your eyes for a bit. It may be bad advice, but it works for me. And that should be it. Note that I haven't maintained a deep trance before and i've only gotten kinda in one only once. It's bad practice but maybe try just to get the feel of it.

The part about the eyes was really interesting but I'll try it , thanks

Big Dipper said:
Arno Dorian said:

Hi. I've gotten into a deep trance before, but it only lasted about a second. what I did was the breathing exercise before I started. The humming breath https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Humming_Breath.html

Then I did the ladder technique, then altered to the elevator technique and back and forth since none were really helping.
So, I eventually stopped doing both and just imagined myself sliding upside down head first through a shaft since it felt comfortable to me, but then I crossed my eyes and this really did it for me. I don't know why, but when I cross my eyes when they're shut when i'm in a light to med trance it almost gets me to a deep trance.

When I crossed my eyes the deep trance happened and I got really disoriented, my body got heavy, everything got quiet, my eyes were trying to open themselves, and everything felt really good all over my body.
According to other people my disorienting fall was due to me visualizing my type of fall and that's what made my body confused. It's not the best way to practice, but I got the feel of a deep trance. It took me about 30 minutes to do this on my first try.

So, if you want to get the feel of one, even for a couple seconds, 1. do a breathing technique, 2. get really relaxed, 3. imagine yourself falling in the most comfortable way possible (mine was with me falling head first down a tight shaft) 4. maybe try crossing your eyes for a bit. It may be bad advice, but it works for me. And that should be it. Note that I haven't maintained a deep trance before and i've only gotten kinda in one only once. It's bad practice but maybe try just to get the feel of it.

NinRick said:
Maya said:
Arno Dorian said:

Hey Maya long time no see again, lol.

Recently I checked the JoS, and found some very cool techniques to relax/enter a light trance.

The 5th technique is great I love it. Not only you enter a light trance but you also do some power meditations.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Preparing_for_Meditation.html

Same with Power-void-Meditation, you just focus on the feeling of inhaling and exhaling energy. It on the very bottom. I find it way better than the regular void meditation.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

I realised how important it is to re-read the JoS, after a while, or else you might get stuck in old patterns. At least for me.

Haha hello

Thank you for sharing the links, I like the 5th technique too, though I haven't done it for a long time now, but I'll sure start doing it again.

Yes, I've noticed the same, re-reading it is very refreshing and gives motivation to me to try more things. Also, I like, after some time, to go back to meditations I've done in the past. Some meditations have a completely different feeling.

Maya said:
Haha hello

Thank you for sharing the links, I like the 5th technique too, though I haven't done it for a long time now, but I'll sure start doing it again.

Yes, I've noticed the same, re-reading it is very refreshing and gives motivation to me to try more things. Also, I like, after some time, to go back to meditations I've done in the past. Some meditations have a completely different feeling.

Maya said:
Haha hello

You‘re welcome, all the time I was completely oblivious of this technique. Maybe I should have read the JoS more thoroughly. Oh well, better later than never.

Nice we both agree on that, regular breathing exercises for entering a trance and regular void, were always boring for me. So I neglected both for quite a while... Which opened the door for psychic attacks. Kids, always do your daily void meditation.
Next time you find a cool meditation, let me know. If you can not reach me, telepathy will suffice!

Damn, I fell asleep on my bed while writing this reply. I dreamed talking to you, lol.

NinRick said:
Maya said:
Haha hello

Maya said:
Haha hello

You‘re welcome, all the time I was completely oblivious of this technique. Maybe I should have read the JoS more thoroughly. Oh well, better later than never.

Nice we both agree on that, regular breathing exercises for entering a trance and regular void, were always boring for me. So I neglected both for quite a while... Which opened the door for psychic attacks. Kids, always do your daily void meditation.
Next time you find a cool meditation, let me know. If you can not reach me, telepathy will suffice!

Damn, I fell asleep on my bed while writing this reply. I dreamed talking to you, lol.

It's a deal then.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back