FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

TheFlea

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby TheFlea » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:46 am

Wow how cool! Off to buy a printer that can connect to my phone 8-)

DiscipleOfSatan

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:00 am

So from now on, there won't be new RTR schedules, and will do this Final RTR only, every day, as much as possible, until further notice? Do we need to print and blot the Hebrew letters every time we perform the ritual? And would it be okay, if we hand write the Hebrew letters instead of printing them?

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:05 am

If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f8 ... R.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:05 am

RTR Archive: http://archive.is/8mokl
How to Attain Balance & Advance Fast: http://archive.is/vT3ut
aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:07 am

DiscipleOfSatan wrote:So from now on, there won't be new RTR schedules, and will do this Final RTR only, every day, as much as possible, until further notice? Do we need to print and blot the Hebrew letters every time we perform the ritual? And would it be okay, if we hand write the Hebrew letters instead of printing them?

The RTR's we have done have had tremendous power and assistance from the Gods also, which has opened the enemy up for this ritual to kick in and destroy EVERYTHING about the enemy.

This doesn't only destroy the Torah, it destroys the Kabbalah, it destroys their Talmud, their Oral Tradition, their very Jewish Soul to the very core, all the existence of being 'jewish'.

Until any new notice ever emerges, we all keep doing this ritual.

It's the key to everything.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 am

T10001001010010001T wrote:So their is no reason to be preforming the 42 letter names of god ritual, for example?
I do that ritual every day or every other day in stacks of 36 all the way to 108 some days. So forget that ritual, memorize this one, and do it as much as possible? Is that correct

Our efforts and energy put on all other rituals is on the astral, is weakening the enemy now and for all time, every deed and RTR done, small and great, is there permanently. It's existing and living of a long damnation to the enemy..

Now we need to nail their spiritual coffin fully..

We do this FINAL RTR only as it has maximum effectiveness.

Samoht

Postby Samoht » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 am

This is very exciting news that all our work has accumulated to this. I am very eager to start the ritual,so I was reading it over and noticed, I think anyway, a grammatical error at the end.

 The Hebrew alphabet dead in every way.

Shouldn't it be:

 The Hebrew alphabet is dead in every way.

I ask this with the most respect for clarity because I don't want the thought lingering in the back of my mind that I am doing the ritual wrong diminishing the power.

Thank you to every clergy member for all of your hard-work over the years.

Hail Satan!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:26 am

Another link for the RTR:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

This is the webpage for all the RTR's plus the Final one:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:28 am

Samoht wrote:This is very exciting news that all our work has accumulated to this. I am very eager to start the ritual,so I was reading it over and noticed, I think anyway, a grammatical error at the end.

Shouldn't it be:

 The Hebrew alphabet is dead in every way.

I ask this with the most respect for clarity because I don't want the thought lingering in the back of my mind that I am doing the ritual wrong diminishing the power.

Thank you to every clergy member for all of your hard-work over the years.

Hail Satan!

Yes, and we have worked our asses off, so there was a mistake here. The enemy fought incessantly so that this would never happen. This was a hell of a battle in many levels and for a long time.

The affirmation is "THE HEBREW ALPHABET *IS* DEAD IN EVERY WAY."

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:42 am

I wanted to say thank you to all the clergy that worked with the gods to make this happen. And of course, thanks to the powers of hell for this knowledge. Thank you so much!!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!! AND ONWARD TO OUR VICTORY!!!

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 am

If one had printed a book out of the previous RTRs, would it be wise hold onto it until further notice?

I don't believe there is any direct hebrew on them, but I figure getting rid of them would be appropriate as this final one is done away with after the letters are blotted out and the affirmations said.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:22 am

I love you guys. <3

TheFlea

Postby TheFlea » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:25 am

serpentwalker666 wrote:I wanted to say thank you to all the clergy that worked with the gods to make this happen. And of course, thanks to the powers of hell for this knowledge. Thank you so much!!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!! AND ONWARD TO OUR VICTORY!!!

I second this. Thank you all clergy members who put this together and the older RTR's. And thank you to fellow SS who did the RTR's and are doing this one now and in the future.

I just did it and it went quicker than I thought and felt even better than I expected (once I figured out how to work the paint on my phone haha). Felt good marking out the letters.

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:44 am

hey i wasent ready to do it today. i am in emergency logging in from unsecure server. probly gunna need to make knew one. Thank you. im trying to secure the ritual to do. i made some very rash decisions today. all my fault. i am saying this because. were the cool kids know and you guys make me feel good. so ill get the ritual faster. this does make sense. ahhh I will find another way. thank you Satan
Hail Satan!!!
:D HAIL SATAN!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 am

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I fixed it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com
______
Samoht wrote:
This is very exciting news that all our work has accumulated to this. I am very eager to start the ritual,so I was reading it over and noticed, I think anyway, a grammatical error at the end.

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:06 am

Whoa

returner

Postby returner » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:34 am

Lets do this. I am happy to keep helping. Even after all these years.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 am

Finally! I've been waiting for this a long time. Thank you so much for your hard work! I will do this asap.

By the way, I've been experiencing difficulties saving the mp3 audio recording on my device and archiving it on the web. But now all is good.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:09 am

In the PDF and link from HPS Maxine the affirmation is:
“The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.”

In the link provided by HP Cobra the affirmation is:
“The Hebrew alphabet is dead in every way.”

I presume it isn't the biggest problem if you use “now” or not, but it would be nice to have it clarified. And, if any, which of the affirmations is preferable.
HAIL SATAN!
RTR MP3 (Remember to hide your IP address with a VPN):
-http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
-https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb2fphxlpv7jyff/RTRs.zip?dl=0
No need for account, cross out the pop up window and download again.

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:18 am

And the "NoprinterRTR" image from HP Cobra has the affirmation without “now”.
HAIL SATAN!
RTR MP3 (Remember to hide your IP address with a VPN):
-http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
-https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb2fphxlpv7jyff/RTRs.zip?dl=0
No need for account, cross out the pop up window and download again.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:22 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

THANK YOU!!!! I don't have a printer and was certain that I would not be able to write out the letters properly enough to be truly effective. Doing it on my computer will be perfect until I can get a printer :)

And thank you to you and HPS Maxine for all of your hard work on these. We've been doing RTRs for 4 years, I'm going to miss seeing the schedules, but this is epic. I'm so excited to make this one part of my daily routine :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:51 am

Difficult times where i live...

But i thank you HPs for all the heart and effort :)

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:16 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:

HP Hoodedcobra666
I have not a printer and also I have not computer!Can I just paint the letters in a paper ? :|

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:48 am

I do RTRs at school during free time but since this is the main final RTR we’re doing - would it still work if I screen shot the full RTR and use a photo editor app like Aviary to blot out the Hebrew letters as I do it on my cellphone?

I did it for the first time tonight and have studied the MP3 but I still have a hard time pronouncing the “DUUY • DUY” part, does anybody have any advice D:
RTR Archive: http://archive.is/8mokl
How to Attain Balance & Advance Fast: http://archive.is/vT3ut
aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:09 am

Lydia wrote:

1. Download this file:

THANK YOU!!!! I don't have a printer and was certain that I would not be able to write out the letters properly enough to be truly effective. Doing it on my computer will be perfect until I can get a printer :)

And thank you to you and HPS Maxine for all of your hard work on these. We've been doing RTRs for 4 years, I'm going to miss seeing the schedules, but this is epic. I'm so excited to make this one part of my daily routine :)
If you get a printer get a laser one as it's cheaper in the long run since it doesent require stupidly expensive ink. :)

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:41 am

Νίκος wrote:

1. Download this file:

HP Hoodedcobra666
I have not a printer and also I have not computer!Can I just paint the letters in a paper ? :|

I think he said its possible to do it on your phone thus that s why he put android. I could be wrong. I haven't tried myself yet. I too don't have a printer or a computer tho so hopefully this can be addressed.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:45 am

it would be great if someone could make make a pdf with only the vibrations to do and the images of the hebrew alphabet so that paper and ink can be saved. I tried to but failed lol making pdfs isnt my strong point.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:49 am

For those print it out. Do they throw away the paper when they're done with the ritual right?

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:05 am

First i didn't expect this now at all! I'm really excited :shock:
I have some questions, do we have to rise energy like for the other Rtrs? And can i use the Akasha before it?

I can't belive this is happening :shock:

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 am

Νίκος wrote:

1. Download this file:

HP Hoodedcobra666

Do it with your phone, there are app like Paint for Android and i belive even iPhone.

MaRa666

Postby MaRa666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:23 am

I hope everyone know that the hebrew letters are the actual 'symbols' and not the rtr.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat! :D

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:35 am

Ninja 666 wrote:And the "NoprinterRTR" image from HP Cobra has the affirmation without “now”.

Fixed.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:36 am

Academic Scholar wrote:I do RTRs at school during free time but since this is the main final RTR we’re doing - would it still work if I screen shot the full RTR and use a photo editor app like Aviary to blot out the Hebrew letters as I do it on my cellphone?

I did it for the first time tonight and have studied the MP3 but I still have a hard time pronouncing the “DUUY • DUY” part, does anybody have any advice D:

Just do it even if it's not entirely perfect.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:37 am

ASQV13886662080 wrote:If one had printed a book out of the previous RTRs, would it be wise hold onto it until further notice?

I don't believe there is any direct hebrew on them, but I figure getting rid of them would be appropriate as this final one is done away with after the letters are blotted out and the affirmations said.

You should keep the book and everyone must keep the RTR's somewhere and also in particular this last one.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:42 am

Somewhere in Israel....

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:47 am

As mentioned before the Hebrew alphabet is created by taking the ancient Gentile alphabet and reversing it to act as curse on us all. Many Hebrew words are actually reversed Sanskrit words as well. This is all done to bind and curse Gentiles on the soul level. Doing this RTR daily will free yourselves and the world.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:53 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Somewhere in Israel....

lmao

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:13 am

Question everything, doubt everyone~

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:31 am

hailourtruegod wrote:For those print it out. Do they throw away the paper when they're done with the ritual right?

Let me ask that in a different way. When we discard the papers that has the letters on it should we burn and flush it down the toilet like when we do curses or is just throwing them in the garbage okay?

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:59 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:As mentioned before the Hebrew alphabet is created by taking the ancient Gentile alphabet and reversing it to act as curse on us all. Many Hebrew words are actually reversed Sanskrit words as well. This is all done to bind and curse Gentiles on the soul level. Doing this RTR daily will free yourselves and the world.

Don! im So excited! im trying to contain myself. But Everything has changed for me!! My Soul just freed itself drastically, My spiritual power went through the roof. My life took off in a better direction. Everything feels amazing!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!

Whats crazy and im not saying this to brag but my intuition picked up on this. So I was doing the shema and I was like what if we reversed the Letters it would destroy everything. Then I was like thats silly we have to do the paragraphs. Then I felt all the Rituals and went Oh my God, we did it. They are all done. They have all served their purpose we hit them enough. I was like well we cant just stop attacking.

I was like what am i thinking? This has to be the enemy. I searched it out and it wasnt. I was like what the Hell is going on with me, why do I feel this way. Then bam get hit with this.

So quick questions. Do we do the letters all in order 9 times. Or do we do each pronounciation 9 times and then move on to the next one? Then can we burn the papers? Or do we flush em?

Thank you Clergy for working on this and bringing this to light. I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 2:11 Fully rested. After a long hard day. Its insane my energy from this. THANK YOU.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

ZirGohed999

Postby ZirGohed999 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Feels awesome to always destroy the very words that empower their entire existence. :mrgreen:

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Does anyone feel more powerful after doing this?
I feel more free, i think is because with this Rtr the bindin on our souls are being destroyed :D

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:05 pm

"This doesn't only destroy the Torah, it destroys the Kabbalah, it destroys their Talmud, their Oral Tradition, their very Jewish Soul to the very core, all the existence of being 'jewish'.

Until any new notice ever emerges, we all keep doing this ritual.

It's the key to everything."

So *this* is the "Ultimate RTR"? 8-)

Can we do more than 9×? Max 108 of the letters? For instance.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:23 pm

This must be why I feel so much attack from the enemy, maybe the most since I even came to Satan!

It's all in vain, shitty little reptiles, and their offsprings, it's all in vain!

HAIL SATAN! FOREVER!
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?
0x4861696c20536174616e21

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Wait. If this is the "final" RTR and the one that deals with EVERYTHING the Enemy has done, does this mean, that this ONE RTR deals with with what ALL the RTRs do?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:As mentioned before the Hebrew alphabet is created by taking the ancient Gentile alphabet and reversing it to act as curse on us all. Many Hebrew words are actually reversed Sanskrit words as well. This is all done to bind and curse Gentiles on the soul level. Doing this RTR daily will free yourselves and the world.

Don! im So excited! im trying to contain myself. But Everything has changed for me!! My Soul just freed itself drastically, My spiritual power went through the roof. My life took off in a better direction. Everything feels amazing!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!

Whats crazy and im not saying this to brag but my intuition picked up on this. So I was doing the shema and I was like what if we reversed the Letters it would destroy everything. Then I was like thats silly we have to do the paragraphs. Then I felt all the Rituals and went Oh my God, we did it. They are all done. They have all served their purpose we hit them enough. I was like well we cant just stop attacking.

I was like what am i thinking? This has to be the enemy. I searched it out and it wasnt. I was like what the Hell is going on with me, why do I feel this way. Then bam get hit with this.

So quick questions. Do we do the letters all in order 9 times. Or do we do each pronounciation 9 times and then move on to the next one? Then can we burn the papers? Or do we flush em?

Thank you Clergy for working on this and bringing this to light. I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 2:11 Fully rested. After a long hard day. Its insane my energy from this. THANK YOU.

You can discard it in anyway you like. Flushing it, putting in the earth (burial) or just shredding the document.

Egon

Postby Egon » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:45 pm

If I get it well, in the paragraphs where it states:
"Vibrate each the following 9 times each", you vibrate each letter 9 times, then move to the next letter of the same paragraph, so you move to the next.

And where it states only "vibrate the following 9 times", you vibrate the whole paragraph in a roll up to 9, not the separate letters, then move to the next paragraph.

Aldrick Strickland wrote: So quick questions. Do we do the letters all in order 9 times. Or do we do each pronounciation 9 times and then move on to the next one? Then can we burn the papers? Or do we flush em?