Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About headache

emotions

Is it normal to have a massive headache if you work on your chakras and spin them everyday ?

no it's not normal
use WUNJO for 80 round and affirm :
(This energy permanently and completely removes the headache from me permanently, it is safe and positive for me )AUM

do it while you mediating on lord VALEFOR sigil

codeine1337 said:
Is it normal to have a massive headache if you work on your chakras and spin them everyday ?
Most likely you are overstimulating yourself with the amount of vibrations and other practices you are doing. You can try a smaller amount of work to see how you adapt. I would also recommend balancing practices such as yoga asanas, sun & moon breathing and mudras.

blackwizard said:
no it's not normal
(This energy permanently and completely removes the headache from me permanently, it is safe and positive for me )AUM

No. This amount is too much for a newbie and can easily be counterproductive for the purpose. Why add more of the same when the problem is most likely overstimulation, to begin with?

This is "normal" but you should reduce a little bit the reps until you get into it.
Changes do hurt. Some may experience headache after opening the 3rd eye. The base chakra produces a lot of energy and as this stack up at the top of the head, can cause headache, so if you feel a lot of energy and pressure in your head, meditate on it to and move up into your 8th chakra above head.
So you basically move this energy into your 8th chakra https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Top_Chakras.gif

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Most likely you are overstimulating yourself with the amount of vibrations and other practices you are doing. You can try a smaller amount of work to see how you adapt. I would also recommend balancing practices such as yoga asanas, sun & moon breathing and mudras.

blackwizard said:
no it's not normal

No. This amount is too much for a newbie and can easily be counterproductive for the purpose. Why add more of the same when the problem is most likely overstimulation, to begin with?

but how ones can evolve if he didn't try and take the extra mile.

blackwizard said:
Sometimes it is better to work smarter rather than harder. And, we practice the 8-fold path. The path has eight limbs. Mantra is but one limb.

Henu the Great said:
blackwizard said:
Sometimes it is better to work smarter rather than harder. And, we practice the 8-fold path. The path has eight limbs. Mantra is but one limb.

okay brother as you want you have more experience than me .

codeine1337 said:

it's not normal, bro, you should rest, don't push it too far, because it can be fatal, but if you want to bet, the probability is 1 in 9 to succeed, but if it's fatal, it will be severe, you can experience extreme pain or you can experience death or an idiot, my advice is better balanced

rokokziga said:
codeine1337 said:

it's not normal, bro, you should rest, don't push it too far, because it can be fatal, but if you want to bet, the probability is 1 in 9 to succeed, but if it's fatal, it will be severe, you can experience extreme pain or you can experience death or an idiot, my advice is better balanced

Sup brodie , thanks for your reply , so this is about opening the chakras I suppose , how should I do it , should I just open the third eye chakra and the others without 6th ? Or

codeine1337 said:
rokokziga said:
codeine1337 said:

Sup brodie , thanks for your reply , so this is about opening the chakras I suppose , how should I do it , should I just open the third eye chakra and the others without 6th ? Or
step by step to unlock all those chakras is better than skipping one

rokokziga said:
codeine1337 said:
rokokziga said:

step by step to unlock all those chakras is better than skipping one

So you mean one by one everyday ? like for example today I do crown tomorrow 6th ?

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:

blackwizard said:
no it's not normal

Henu , btw , is it ok if I don t open my chakras for one day ?

It's better if you just make a schedule, just set it to your heart's content or use suggestions from other people, that's fine, from my advice,
first to second day first chakra meditation day 3 to 4 rest while understanding the results of first chakra meditation because each chakra has a very broad and meaningful meaning in all respects continue on day 5 to 6 chakra to do this every 2 days of meditation the chakras for the next 2 days rest while understanding the next 2 days again continue to the next chakra

sorry using google translate

rokokziga said:
It's better if you just make a schedule, just set it to your heart's content or use suggestions from other people, that's fine, from my advice,
first to second day first chakra meditation day 3 to 4 rest while understanding the results of first chakra meditation because each chakra has a very broad and meaningful meaning in all respects continue on day 5 to 6 chakra to do this every 2 days of meditation the chakras for the next 2 days rest while understanding the next 2 days again continue to the next chakra

sorry using google translate

ok I understand but if I don t open my chakras for only 1 day is there a problem ?

there is no problem except when you are not meditating on that chakra or and you feel like something is lacking in that chakra you can meditate for a while on the chakra you feel someone doesn't understand

like for example the level of the 7th chakra and resting no longer meditating it doesn't matter as long as you remember and understand what the meaning of the 7th chakra is what opens on the 7th chakra if only while not meditating and thinking something is missing, just do it for a while 30 minutes is enough at the 7th chakra this is just an example

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back