Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is this feeling?

Hello, so not too long ago I did the Sixth Chakra opening Meditation (day 4) and I didn't really put much effort into it this time well I mean once I was done I kinda did like not even a minute meditation on it and then got up and just started listening to music but now I've been getting these weird feelings in my leg and near my base chakra I don't know what's going on this has never happened before it gets more apparent whenever im walking around since I like to pace around my room a lot.

This is kinda freaking me out

Sounds like you're becoming more sensitive and aware. It's better to be able to feel what is going on with your spiritual bodies than not feeling. This energy feedback will guide you, and it's your responsibility to meditate on it since you are responsible for your soul and your well-being. In other words, keep going.

VortexOfLife said:
Hello, so not too long ago I did the Sixth Chakra opening Meditation (day 4) and I didn't really put much effort into it this time well I mean once I was done I kinda did like not even a minute meditation on it and then got up and just started listening to music but now I've been getting these weird feelings in my leg and near my base chakra I don't know what's going on this has never happened before it gets more apparent whenever im walking around since I like to pace around my room a lot.

This is kinda freaking me out

Your energies are opening and you are astrally and, concomitantly physically becoming awake.

Continue your workings as you will eventually become even more aware of the astral and everything that is related to the spiritual and you will do a great work, for yourself first, in the near future.

I suggest writing down a journal and note some of your experiences there.

You may actually find some new ideas for your practices and develop better.

Thank you still, for sharing your experience here with us. It is really appreciated :D

Hail Satan

Thank you brothers, I was afraid and confused on why this was happening, it was the first time it's happened to me but next time I'll make sure I do the sixth chakra opening meditation correctly and not rush to do something else.

I have not stopped since then, I've been experimenting with different runes so far. Well 2 to be exact SAULO on it's own and also AURUZ+SAULO both together. Workings so far are mostly one shot workings because of work but I hope that changes with the 40 day working I'm doing as was suggested by Guardian Blitzkreig in another topic which I stripped it down to only 2 runes and not 4.

But thank you both for clearing up the confusion, means a lot

HAIL SATAN! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back