Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi can someone give precise locations of chakras

Hi can someone tell me the exact and very precise locations of the seven chakras?

Are they along the spine, or ahead of the spine inside the body etc, where is base, sacral and solar etc

because i want to be precise in my focus when i vibrate mantras for chakras, i want to focus on the correct spot. and not a wrong spot. i want to do raum meditation to increase bioelectricity.

if anyone knows any other easy and simple power meditations or exercises to increase biolelectricity, please tell(i suppose all power meditations increase bioelectricity, idk if void does the same). i want to do yoga, but i injured my nervous system long back, it is still healing(should finish healing soon, but pinched nerves are a pain in the ass)
thanks

It's all explained here : The Chakras

At the bottom of the page are individual links with details for every chakra. The chakras have extensions to the front and rear of the body, along with the sides (this is only for the base, heart and 6th), but the main 7 chakras are located roughly in the middle of the body.

Are you studying the JoS website? The answers to most of your questions can be found there.

Every person's body is shaped in a little bit different way. So nobody can tell you "exactly" where more than Maxine already has told you.

Finding your chakras is not done by forcing something that you are unable to feel. That is how you hurt yourself, or accomplish nothing. Extreme logical type focus on forcing something to be somewhere, that supresses and shuts down the psychic part of your brain and makes everything much more difficult or impossible.

The way you find your chakras is by having your mind and body feel very relaxed. Do the breathing exercises and vibrate the mantras. And you will feel the chakras start vibrating, and you will feel exactly where they really are.

I think a better question isn't "Where" the chakras are? For example if John is 6'4" and Roger is 5'6" there's obviously a difference in location places. Both posses the same Human body but can have differences in sizes(bigger stomach as an example) and location(John's size might mean his torso has a longer stretch) or for example John's legs are a noticeably longer.

I think the better question is "How" BIG are Chakras?

For example I visualize them about 1" x 1". " = inches. When measuring to 1.25" x 1.25" -to- 2" x 2" it seems the size increases way too much 1" x 1" sounds about right. You can test this out on a paint program and measure with a physical ruler making a 1" x 1", 1.25" x 1.25", and 2" x 2" triangles.

For example even at 1" x 1" I highly doubt the pineal gland isn't still inside the center Ajna chakra. Plus the Chakras above the head 8th Gold, 9th Silver, 10th and 11th are only about 2.54cm(1") apart from your top of the head and in between themselves. So 8th Gold is 2.54cm(1") above next 9th Silver is 2.54cm(1") above the 8th Gold etc.etc.

I recall that separation on Yahoo! forums don't recall the date but many years ago.

As Blitzkreig put it a bit ago, IIRC, The Chakras don't need much stimulation due to how sensitive and small of an organ.

It's probably why we recommend to keep mantras sane and vibrate 3-10 vibrations per chakra, day over day. Even Lydia was like, cleaning and deep cleaning stimulate the chakras your pushing energy into them your keeping them sensitized for operation. In other words your stimulating them and at least keeping them open so they may open fully and forever further on.

As HP.HoodedCobra666 and a few other members iterated. Clean, Unempowered Soul >>>>> Dirty, Empowered Soul. Cobra IIRC mentioning as far as stating cleaning = empowerment as the gunk is loosening off over time and returning the soul to a more virgin template thus aggrandizing the soul's power even if you don't empower it.

So "how" "BIG" are chakras?

Gear88 said:
For example if John is 6'4" and Roger is 5'6" there's obviously a difference in location places.
It's relative to the size of body. So, no, these are in the same place for everyone.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:
For example if John is 6'4" and Roger is 5'6" there's obviously a difference in location places.
It's relative to the size of body. So, no, these are in the same place for everyone.

I didn't mean to come off that way. I didn't re-read my post well enough to fix my mistake.

Are you implying the chakras stay perfectly still in the areas and we grow up through our souls i.e. a alchemical transmutation.

In other words as a scientific experiment is the body growing around the soul or is the soul dictating our body and growing through the body.

Simply put we have the center manipura in the solar plexus i.e. the myriad of nerves physically, which spiritually is the myriad of nadis network coming together meeting the center manipura grail charka. If the manipura chakra dominates this area.

Are we expanding based on the growth of the Soul's organ i.e. a Chakra? From the Charka at ground zero and out.

Are we on a spiritual plane alchemically transmuting the body to build itself around the soul's organ?

We stand up and open up our arms like a star i.e. pentagram man. We think back to our baby form and have a ever growing ramp of growing up to adulthood i.e. the finalized state for maturity. Are you saying we grow physically and spiritually the soul is already prepared for adulthood. i.e. physical growth through the souls dictates. i.e. meta/epi -genetic principle.

If so and if you agree or people agree or is scientifically researchable; then Henu you just gave me a very interesting logical and scientific inquiry on the subject of Mind, Body, and Soul.

Excuse my mad ramblings I'm thinking back to something a member said, that many terms have spiritual meaning lost in time and we are only researching back in modern times. Like Virgin being an immaculate person completely eliminating dross, negative energies or sins from the soul. Or other words especially of Spiritually inclined societies.

Anyways I appreciate the fix in my error. Thank you Henu. You gave me food for thought on your simple reply.

Gear88 said:
Are you implying the chakras stay perfectly still in the areas and we grow up through our souls i.e. a alchemical transmutation.
Your organs grow in size as you grow up, yet their positions and functions stay the same (excluding disease, but that is another topic). Why would it be any different with chakras? Those are basically spiritual organs.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:
Your organs grow in size as you grow up, yet their positions and functions stay the same (excluding disease, but that is another topic). Why would it be any different with chakras? Those are basically spiritual organs.

Indeed why not? Your logic is completely sound. I'm not one iota against it. It's perfectly reasonable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back