Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrological Questions

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
I'd like to ask some Astrology questions, as I started studying a while ago and I've been learning and studying quite a lot, but I don't want to stop until I'm completely flawless at it. To do this, I need your answers so that I don't search the internet for "false" Knowledge about this. Let's get started.

1. In interpreting the horoscope, I have gotten to the point where I have learned (roughly, but much is still incomplete) the properties of the Planets, Planets in houses, etc. There are a lot of "lines" there, from one place to another. How should these be interpreted? Are they aspect or light angles? Or neither? I've read about angles and aspects of the Planets, and I've learned a lot, but it's no use if I can't apply it. So my first question would be about "lines".

2. The next one is a bit more complex in terms of getting rid of the negative effects of the Planets. For example, if one wants to get rid of the bad energies of Saturn, what Planetary Squares should be used? For example, a Sun Square to counteract this? I don't really understand that either.

3. I have long wanted to ask, how can social events be predicted based on the progression or placement of the Planets? Which planets should be considered and in which sign? An example - Mars retrograde in Scorpio, does this have a social impact or is it more personal? Since Mars rules war or anger for example, could this manifest on a social level if it enters Scorpio for example?

4. No more questions for now.

I may have been a bit chaotic in my questions on this, but so far I knew about as much about Astrology as I did when I was using Magic (almost exclusively for that, I learned from JoS's Calendar) and maybe as much as I've read on the subject here, which was also very little.

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this.

1. The lines are aspects. There are hard and soft aspects. You have to take the nature of the planets into consideration to determine whether or not they are positive or negative. It can be a bit ambiguous and and the negative planets can often hard positive result. The opposite can be true of the positive planets. The best way to study astrology is to keep a journal and write down the times you notice an event occur then see if you can correlate that to a transiting planet. Example: If you notice your transiting Mercury in hard aspect(45,90,135,180 degrees) to your natal Mars while your transiting Mars is in hard aspect to your natal mercury, then there is a chance you are more verbally aggressive and I often notice I get into an argument when this happens. It is not always the case. It could just make you mentally hyperactive on the positive side. There is much more to this. You also have to take planetary returns, and progressions into consideration.

2. You would want to use a Sun square and make sure you are cleaning your aura daily. A Saturn square would be useful as well.

3. The current war in Ukraine started with Mars in Capricorn around 20 degrees iirc. Now that Mars is going retrograde in hard aspect(quincunx) to the where Mars was at the beginning of the war there has been somewhat of a stall. In the same way that you wouldn't want to throw any curses during a Mars retrograde, a nation that is taking astrology into consideration during a war might slow down on the attack since it could backfire, as it has in the case with Russia recently. I had read comments on reddit that stated a few recruitment centers were burned to the ground because Putin is forcing the homeless, poor, and unemployed to serve. I also saw a video where a Russian commander was recently killed by someone who did not feel like being forced into a war they don't believe in. Mars going direct could start the war machine back up again.

4.I'll try to write more about astrology soon since I have been studying it for over a decade.

Astralnaut said:
1. The lines are aspects. There are hard and soft aspects. You have to take the nature of the planets into consideration to determine whether or not they are positive or negative. It can be a bit ambiguous and and the negative planets can often hard positive result. The opposite can be true of the positive planets. The best way to study astrology is to keep a journal and write down the times you notice an event occur then see if you can correlate that to a transiting planet. Example: If you notice your transiting Mercury in hard aspect(45,90,135,180 degrees) to your natal Mars while your transiting Mars is in hard aspect to your natal mercury, then there is a chance you are more verbally aggressive and I often notice I get into an argument when this happens. It is not always the case. It could just make you mentally hyperactive on the positive side. There is much more to this. You also have to take planetary returns, and progressions into consideration.

2. You would want to use a Sun square and make sure you are cleaning your aura daily. A Saturn square would be useful as well.

3. The current war in Ukraine started with Mars in Capricorn around 20 degrees iirc. Now that Mars is going retrograde in hard aspect(quincunx) to the where Mars was at the beginning of the war there has been somewhat of a stall. In the same way that you wouldn't want to throw any curses during a Mars retrograde, a nation that is taking astrology into consideration during a war might slow down on the attack since it could backfire, as it has in the case with Russia recently. I had read comments on reddit that stated a few recruitment centers were burned to the ground because Putin is forcing the homeless, poor, and unemployed to serve. I also saw a video where a Russian commander was recently killed by someone who did not feel like being forced into a war they don't believe in. Mars going direct could start the war machine back up again.

4.I'll try to write more about astrology soon since I have been studying it for over a decade.

Thank you, although it was a bit complicated for me. In Astrology can you look at the path of death? For example, if Mars is in the 8th house in the natal chart, how does that affect death? Given the nature of Mars, could it be a violent, violent death? Or perhaps there are aspects to consider here?

For example, could Saturn in the 8th house indicate austerity or financial scams, debts and loans, or could Saturn in the 8th house also indicate the manner of our death? Or if Neptune is in the 8th house, could death be due to mental illness, drug or other addictions?

To obliterate the negative effects of Saturn the best is to use Munka or the Sun's magic square.
Never make a Saturn square for that, because what you will do is strengthen its negative effects in your natal chart, Saturn squares can be made after Obliterating your Saturn and removing the negative karma associated with Saturn.

BrightSpace666 said:
Astralnaut said:

Thank you, although it was a bit complicated for me. In Astrology can you look at the path of death? For example, if Mars is in the 8th house in the natal chart, how does that affect death? Given the nature of Mars, could it be a violent, violent death? Or perhaps there are aspects to consider here?

For example, could Saturn in the 8th house indicate austerity or financial scams, debts and loans, or could Saturn in the 8th house also indicate the manner of our death? Or if Neptune is in the 8th house, could death be due to mental illness, drug or other addictions?

Yes it is as you say for Mars. You can look this up in a search engine and try to look at many different website. They should give a similar meaning.

Saturn in the 8th could be anything from a cheated inheritance, difficulty achieving orgasm, a short life among many other things. Everyone in my immediate family has Saturn in Scorpio which gives a similar interpretation. There is usually a desire to control and manipulate which only makes things worse.

Neptune in the 8th or Pisces on the 8th house cusp is much like what you are stating. The death can also be an unsolved mystery, death by overdose, or poisoning. Problems with the feet.

Astralnaut said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Astralnaut said:

Yes it is as you say for Mars. You can look this up in a search engine and try to look at many different website. They should give a similar meaning.

Saturn in the 8th could be anything from a cheated inheritance, difficulty achieving orgasm, a short life among many other things. Everyone in my immediate family has Saturn in Scorpio which gives a similar interpretation. There is usually a desire to control and manipulate which only makes things worse.

Neptune in the 8th or Pisces on the 8th house cusp is much like what you are stating. The death can also be an unsolved mystery, death by overdose, or poisoning. Problems with the feet.

I saw someone's Natal Chart where Mars in the 8th house was in Leo and that Mars in the 8th house in Leo indicated violent or violent death, which unfortunately was true. Jupiter (which rules the liver and jaundice, which can also be a symptom of liver disease) was also a given, and at the time of death Jupiter was quite close to the 8th house, and Neptune, the ruler of addictions, was also conjunct Mars, which I think could indicate a more violent death due to addictions, which was also true here.

It's sad to see these, and also how accurate and sometimes creepy Astrology is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back