Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

@RockSeed13: Simple suggetion...

Gearshift

Newbies should focus more on this 5:
A. Soul and Aura Cleaning - removes dross and astral filth away from the soul.
B. Aura of Protection - protects from curses and harm.
C. Void Meditation - gives focus during meditation and rituals.
D. Pranayama - nourishes the soul.
E. F-rtr - destroys jewish energies and curses on your soul and the environment.

A c lean protected soul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Empowered" unprotected drossful soul

I actually like what you posted as a person who's gone on and off meditation basically quit and come back a bunch of times. I know meditation for me is almost an impossibility. Frankly I feel like a hypocrite being here despite others like former member SWG(Southern White Gentlemen) quit meditation, stayed for the political NS properties. To me meditation and the occult isn't new I mean hell I've known about lucid dreaming, astral projection, and other things related since before finding JoS in 2003 back as early as '99, maybe early part of 2000 I was on the internet running into this stuff.

First some suggestions for your signature which I like a lot we've told people before cleanliness is next to Godliness, basically in one form or another. Not just the HPs but prominent members and not so prominent members.

1. You put a space between C and Lean: A c - lean: just delete the spacing.

2. I noticed in the pranayama part (D.) you can also add Chakra Spinning one of the simplest meditations to generate energies. In fact for people who've had chakra issues in more sensitive members spinning is a cheap and effective way to generate energies from the "pyramids are bleeding" so to speak. The very chakra itself.

3. This one is funny I searched it in the search index burger menu to not find anyone state this I'm actually surprised I'm the only one that is suggesting it. As contraction technology and memetic technologies evolve people delve into memetic warfare and basically styles of what can be called 5th Generational Warfare i.e. Full-Spectrum Information War, firing information bullets so to speak.

E. FATSJD Fats Jewed.

F-RTR Anti-Tetragrammaton Shattering Jewish Defenses

I've had the contraction technology for months now I think all the way in like late-last year I made it up. I'm very surprised no one came up with it. But I decided to post it though I wanted to put it prominently and not be buried by other postings. Technically I could have opened up my own post but I never really put it in my head until I saw your signature and decided well let's just unleash new technologies for our cause like on the meme warfare thread.

Anyways @RS13 your signature made me question myself these past few months of not meditating. And returned to it simply.

I've always liked cleaning I think it makes perfect logical sense to avoid soul grime. Spiritual grime is like showering only done more often. It makes perfect sense and doesn't surprise me of past people who've delved into ritualistic magick only to be blown up by a backblast of their own soul and running back to the enemy.

There's a strong lack of fanaticism in people.

Anyways thanks for your simple signature.

BTW when it comes to pranayama I don't often do it but when I do is it about doing all the pranayamas in JoS to a light degree a few reps quality vs quantity or is it about stick to one or two of the pranayamas and building up.

Even delving into non-JoS meditation sites I never really get a good idea on people doing pranayama it seems like a wild west lacking in technologies for appropriate usage. Like which ones or rep ranges or growth rate. Hell even strange things like you perform either a lunar breath or solar breath in a day you choose one and don't mix them or do them in the same day stick to one and perform a moderate amount 1-2 minutes and focus on changes or relax and settle down. It's really strange.

BUT I do know the breath and as Maxine and others have stated you never strain the breath this isn't bro science at the gymnasium. The breath should in moderation and in gentle but firm way or ways.

Mind chiming in? or anyone for that matter?

Thanks for your suggestion. I am going to add yoga and exercise too.

Something that went to my mind. Since you did Saturn square for discipline, I actually think you also attracted also the Saturn's energies of restriction and blockage making you more lazy.

I think you need to do Sun, Mars, or Jupiter square instead to be motivated to perform meditations.

Gear88 said:
Yeah, your issue is that you lift your butt once out of the chair and call it a day. Then next day you skip the very little you made previously, and repeat this process over and over. Then you claim that these methods do not work.

Pranyama for 1-2 minutes, really? Try 15 to 45 minutes. Same with yoga, etc. etc. And never skip a day. You'll advance when you practice, and stagnate when you slack. And don't bring the old bullshit to the table again. We both know you have the time for this. It's all about how you spend it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back