Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why spiritual growth is my path.

Bravera

Imagine for a moment, you have no eyes or ears.
What can you do? Smell, taste, touch?
Are you a worm?
----
Ok, now imagine for a moment, there is no path to immortality, no rebirth, no soul. Are you actually still any different from a worm?
----
How massive can a worm grow, to the size of an Elephant or Whale, how intelligent may they grow, a raven or a dolphin? But is there actually life in something that cannot exist for eternity? Isn't it just a wave in the sea of time? Infinitesimally miniscule?
----
I have come to see that Life has been an infinite struggle for survival, and will forever continue to be. And only through this path as an SS, can we free ourselves from the path of the Worm.

I have asked the God's, I will take on any amount of hardship that I am capable of, so long as I grow out of this state of the worm. Otherwise, in the Great massive expanse of time, I will have been nothing.

It truly is the only meaningful way of living. Without this great desire of living eternally we are nothing but worms. Like you stated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back