Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the Mars Square

ramses13th

As I've read the Mars Square is related to the face and head. Has anyone used it before to make themselves prettier?
Will empowering the face chakras boost the process?
Speaking of the face chakras, does empowering them individually help your face develop in a prettier way?

ramses13th said:
As I've read the Mars Square is related to the face and head. Has anyone used it before to make themselves prettier?
Speaking of the face chakras, does empowering them individually help your face develop in a prettier way?
When you look what other things Mars represents it does not fit in the picture of making yourself prettier. Venus works for beautification.

It makes sense what you're saying, I just thought like "woaaa it rules over the head and face so it must be able to directly affect them".

ramses13th said:
It makes sense what you're saying, I just thought like "woaaa it rules over the head and face so it must be able to directly affect them".
Yes, having rulership and certain functions over the area, but for your goals a different approach would suit better.

I second what henu is saying. Venus is MUCH more suitable for something like this in terms of cosmetics and beauty. Correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i am concerned, especially in women, mars can actually diminish beauty and femininity especially when afflicted AND prominently placed.

On a side note, from my own experience, if your midheaven is in aries, capricorn or taurus especially, and you work with your hands for a living, just be on the safe side and do not chant the mantra of mars outside of an official mars square with a purpose, unless you are trying to use it to empower your sacral chakra with affirmations. I did this to try to amplify positive outcomes for work production in general, and both times, within either a few hours or a day later i got burned while i was welding or from the torch while doing deconstruction.

Being also as all your placements are connected to one another somehow, planetary mantras and squares CAN (but don't always have to, it depends on the individual) amplify both good and bad, which makes deep cleaning before trying to attract something essential. Mars specifically is the lesser malefic, and the mantra thereof, along with the rest of the planets for that matter are better off not tampered with lightly unless you are significantly aware of how this affects the rest of the things in your chart depending on what you have cleaned or sublimated.

I mentioned this in the past, but when i did mars squares, it amplified my air, and got me good relations with coworkers and work in general. The affirmation specifically was set to have my natal mars only manifest in good ways. As a result of the house it was in and other things, it also attracted certain sexual/romantic prospects that i was not interested in, who also had mars in that same house, yet these people also were the types the not so great parts of my Neptune and Venus attract for the worse.

This shows that the energies will manifest in ways that are the easiest, since energy takes the path of least resistance anyway, and what there is the greatest predisposition towards as a whole in relation to your chart.

in terms of mars manifesting in the aforementioned ways positively, it did, as exchanges were friendly and kind and i was even able to help these people. The part of my chart connected to these things however, still had problems of its own, not necessarily having to do with my mars directly but indirectly connected to it, as mars also rules sexual relations which is connected to attracting also romance and intimacy, the things my other planets are connected to.

Thersthara said:
Can the material Mars square be used to have sex with a specific person? or to bring sex into one's life in general?

My partner is very shy and reserved when it comes to sex, it's a natal thing, literally. Even though I myself encourage him as much as I can, he still acts very cowardly.

Although at first I thought it was about me and my "incompetence", I learned from my GD that he was actually the one with the problems and it was due to his own nature.

What are your suggestions on this matter? Can Mars square be effective? How will Mars in Aries affect? Should I wait for Mars in Scorpio, since sex is more of a ''Scorpio'' thing?
Your partner would need to work on himself as you can not effectively work on him without him wanting to change. Even being willful for changing, your partner making the progress is much more potent and efficient approach than you evoking energy on him.

Aside from the above, yes, you can invoke the energy of Mars and program it to enhance passion and lust of your sexual life. Both Aries and Scorpio Mars are great for enhancing your sexual drive. I would choose Spiritual square for enhancing myself over Material square.

I was born with a powerful Mars placement, and I was always surprised by how much better I looked compared to a lot of other people. Even though I had absolutely terrible health habits that really harmed me through my childhood (neglectful and abusive parent), it's obvious that it would have affected the appearance of someone else in a much worse way. In fact, maybe it's for the best because if I had actually taken care of myself and my body from an early age (especially if I had done Yoga early, damn) then my good looks would have probably been a crime. So I spared all the ladies by nerfing my appearance. I'm a really nice guy.

Lately I've been looking like the living dead though. Even now I still look better than most other guys would under the same conditions.

Thersthara said:
Can the material Mars square be used to have sex with a specific person? or to bring sex into one's life in general?

My partner is very shy and reserved when it comes to sex, it's a natal thing, literally. Even though I myself encourage him as much as I can, he still acts very cowardly.

Although at first I thought it was about me and my "incompetence", I learned from my GD that he was actually the one with the problems and it was due to his own nature.

What are your suggestions on this matter? Can Mars square be effective? How will Mars in Aries affect? Should I wait for Mars in Scorpio, since sex is more of a ''Scorpio'' thing?

Yes, Mars will do that. In the short term, you don't need a large working or anything. In fact, you can use red energy to incite lust. I assume an initial burst would be good enough to keep him going.

Mars in Aries is basically the most combative/wild fire energy and will work fine. Same with Thurisaz. Uruz or Kenaz could help but are a little different in their own ways.

From a physical standpoint, doing anything to boost one's yang energy will increase sexual energy, such as traditional exercise or kundalini yoga.

He needs to look at his natal Mars and see how it is afflicted. For example, he may have Saturn aspecting it negatively, Neptune "dissolving" its power, or just a generally weak sign like Cancer.

I don't think you need a whole working just for a short-term effect. You possibly don't even need a whole square, which should be used carefully given that Mars does not enter another good sign until 2023.

Henu the Great said:
ramses13th said:
When you look what other things Mars represents it does not fit in the picture of making yourself prettier. Venus works for beautification.

Hey henu , I know this is an old post but should you start venus spiritual or material ? and if so what affirmation would you go with because I don t really know how should I formulate one affirmation for Venus. Thank you

codeine1337 said:
Hey henu , I know this is an old post but should you start venus spiritual or material ? and if so what affirmation would you go with because I don t really know how should I formulate one affirmation for Venus. Thank you
See the other post I replied to you. Affirmations, in short, are:

:arrow: What you want
:arrow: How you want (should be beneficial for you)
:arrow: When you want (present tense)

Spiritual square is for personal change, and material square is for changes outside of you, to put it simply. Sometimes, changes inside of you change the outer world, so there's that too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back