Feeling "Yes/No" During Astral Communication (Method)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Lydia [JG]

Feeling "Yes/No" During Astral Communication (Method)

Post by Lydia [JG] »

This is a method I came up with Lord Set when I was new, perhaps it will help those of you who struggle with astral hearing. I still use it sometimes when hearing isn't clear, I just quickly tell the God I am communicating with about it and they will use it with me. Side note, we do not have to explain in paragraphs and details when it comes to communicating with them. Our Gods are highly psychic, we can communicate to them with feelings, images, and words, like a combination of everything, in a few seconds instead of long sentences of speech.

Here it is, super simple:

A pushing sensation in the chest, the heart center, the upper torso (that general area) from the front, means "yes" from them. It feels like energy is being pushed against this area of the body/soul.

A pulling sensation from the solar, the stomach area (that general area), means "no" from them. It feels like energy is being pulled from this area of the body/soul, not drained of course, more like the energy in the middle of that area is being pulled towards the front.

I hope this helps any of you :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!
Last edited by Lydia [JG] on Sat May 07, 2022 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egon

Re: Feeling "Yes/No" During Astral Communication (Method)

Post by Egon »

Thanks this is very interesting and I'm going to translate it with the new sermon. :)

Yoga + Mantras | Workout Program by Bioneer

"I think that the idea of power corrupting and absolute power corrupting absolutely is not on the mark. I think what happens is that power attracts the corruptible."
-Frank Herbert

Wallpapers of Gods (click on the image):
ImageImage

Downloads (português)

Nazis and Jews in Manga and Anime (Contains hyperlinks to other Manga topics)

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
CaspianTheDreamer

Post by CaspianTheDreamer »

Lydia [JG] wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:27 pm
This is a method I came up with Lord Set when I was new, perhaps it will hep those of you who struggle with astral hearing. I still use it sometimes when hearing isn't clear, I just quickly tell the God I am communicating with about it and they will use it with me. Side note, we do not have to explain in paragraphs and details when it comes to communicating with them. Our Gods are highly psychic, we can communicate to them with feelings, images, and words, like a combination of everything, in a few seconds instead of long sentences of speech.

A pushing sensation in the chest, the heart center, the upper torso (that general area) from the front, means "yes" from them. It feels like energy is being pushed against this area of the body/soul.

A pulling sensation from the solar, the stomach area (that general area), means "no" from them. It feels like energy is being pulled from this area of the body/soul, not drained of course, more like the energy in the middle of that area is being pulled towards the front.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!
thank you so much for this, Lydia. you're a champ. i use Tarot for yes/no questions and even though it works (i guess) , it is still very frustrating. i will look forward to trying this. Hail Satan.
Lydia [JG]

Post by Lydia [JG] »

Egon wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:39 pm
Thanks this is very interesting and I'm going to translate it with the new sermon. :)
Thanks Egon :)

(Btw you have a typo in your bottom link in your sig, you wrote "maga" instead of "manga" the first time.)
CaspianTheDreamer wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:49 pm
thank you so much for this, Lydia. you're a champ. i use Tarot for yes/no questions and even though it works (i guess) , it is still very frustrating. i will look forward to trying this. Hail Satan.
I hope this works better for you, with no frustration :)
Egon

Post by Egon »

Lydia [JG] wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:59 pm
(Btw you have a typo in your bottom link in your sig, you wrote "maga" instead of "manga" the first time.)
Thank you lol make anime great again :lol:

Yoga + Mantras | Workout Program by Bioneer

"I think that the idea of power corrupting and absolute power corrupting absolutely is not on the mark. I think what happens is that power attracts the corruptible."
-Frank Herbert

Wallpapers of Gods (click on the image):
ImageImage

Downloads (português)

Nazis and Jews in Manga and Anime (Contains hyperlinks to other Manga topics)

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Lydia [JG] wrote:
I am using this opportunity to tell you that you have a typo in the first sentence of your OP. :D
Lydia [JG]

Post by Lydia [JG] »

Henu the Great wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:47 pm
Lydia [JG] wrote:
I am using this opportunity to tell you that you have a typo in the first sentence of your OP. :D
:oops: :lol: I'll fix it, lol the irony.
BlackOnyx8

Post by BlackOnyx8 »

Lydia [JG] wrote:
Thank you for sharing this method. I will try it
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!

Holocaust Exposed || Videos of Truth || Videos em Português

Ave Satanas! Ave Astarte!
Shining Force

Post by Shining Force »

Thank you very much for this. Initially when I was knew I used a candle for yes and no answers. Which gave mixed results. I think I was talking to much. I wasn't aware you could use more simpler feelings or emotions instead. I will try this next time .
F_For_Flamingo

Post by F_For_Flamingo »

Hail Sister!

Thank you for your wonderfull post!

I allways had the feeling that intent is also enough for the Gods to understand us. Not even thinking but just intent.

Offcourse the majority of the time i still use words, but the most connected i felt with the Gods was when i used intent and when i got a "instinctive" anwser(can't explain it better).

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!
Przebiśnieg

Post by Przebiśnieg »

I wish I had known before. Thank you, Sister Lydia, you are the best. 💙
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Lydia [JG] wrote:
This is a method I came up with Lord Set when I was new, perhaps it will help those of you who struggle with astral hearing. I still use it sometimes when hearing isn't clear, I just quickly tell the God I am communicating with about it and they will use it with me. Side note, we do not have to explain in paragraphs and details when it comes to communicating with them. Our Gods are highly psychic, we can communicate to them with feelings, images, and words, like a combination of everything, in a few seconds instead of long sentences of speech.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!
Thank you for this Lydia it is quite helpful. Another thing i have noticed or try to experiment with is something along the lines of a pendulum, but ones own body. The body starting to sway from side to side, in circles or back and fourth ect is from rise in bioelectricity and kundalini. there is times when i have asked questions in my mind thinking during yoga or just zoning out sitting still and i would either sway back and fourth all of a sudden or side to side...it felt like someone was telling me yes or no. As a result i have tried using it but don't take it for granted 100 percent, but i notice that this can be sort of how a pendulum works. I wonder if you or anyone else has worked with this or experienced it ?
BlackJackal

Post by BlackJackal »

Its not just for Yes/no answers. When youre reading something thats bullshit you also get pressure feeling in stomach and feel brain "squeezing/closing itself".
Lydia [JG]

Post by Lydia [JG] »

Shining Force wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:07 am
Thank you very much for this. Initially when I was knew I used a candle for yes and no answers. Which gave mixed results. I think I was talking to much. I wasn't aware you could use more simpler feelings or emotions instead. I will try this next time .
I've tried candles as well, the thing is they are too easily influenced by any breeze, or randomly based on the wick and the wax. This method I posted has always been fool-proof with me :)
F_For_Flamingo wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:58 pm
Hello, yes they can feel and know our intent :)
Przebiśnieg wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 4:31 pm
Thank you :)
Shadowcat wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 11:13 pm
I have experienced swaying of course, but never thought it could be related to that, I'll have to think about it.
BlackJackal wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 1:59 am
Its not just for Yes/no answers. When youre reading something thats bullshit you also get pressure feeling in stomach and feel brain "squeezing/closing itself".
I sense bs a bit differently, but you are correct :)
Darkpagan666

Post by Darkpagan666 »

This seems pretty cool! I will try this out just for fun, maybe it will become a new method that I will keep using (hopefully)! Thank you for sharing Lydia!

HAIL SATAN!!!
"Darkness is light turned inside out." - Baal-Zebul

www.JoyofSatan.org
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Przebiśnieg wrote:
Hey prez, i'm in a bit of a dilemma with something. Would you mind shooting an email if you care to? you can find it in the search function.
Przebiśnieg

Post by Przebiśnieg »

Shadowcat wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:28 am
Przebiśnieg wrote:
Hey prez, i'm in a bit of a dilemma with something. Would you mind shooting an email if you care to? you can find it in the search function.
Sure, I sent you a message.
Melvin

Post by Melvin »

Lydia [JG] wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!
With this method I was able to talk to Bechard and finally discovered my guardian demon, it works very well.
Lydia [JG]

Post by Lydia [JG] »

Melvin wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:56 pm
With this method I was able to talk to Bechard and finally discovered my guardian demon, it works very well.
I'm so glad my method helped you :)
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:53 pm
This seems pretty cool! I will try this out just for fun, maybe it will become a new method that I will keep using (hopefully)! Thank you for sharing Lydia!

HAIL SATAN!!!
:)