Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does mean to be a God

Brandonn

This post is to address a few topics I've seen alot of questioned around. Mostly from new memeber and few from more older members. I hope this clears up a few things, no doubt you'll have questions.

Let's start. As you've noticed most of the more advanced members rarely answer your questions. This isn't because their not important it's simple you could find the answer yourself if you focused on your role. This is similar to how the God's operate, as much as they help you they can't hold your hand or you'll grow weak. You need to face and break through certain realities by yourself, find out how strong you are by yourself. The God's know your strong or you wouldnt be here, protected and given vast knowledge.

If you've spent a great deal of time with your demon or any other of the God's your probably think like they do now, more logical. Less rational and more knowledgeable, for example if a bad entity is around you but not attacking you or effecting you, your GD in most cases won't destroy that entity though they easily could. There's no need too. But if it were to try and harm you it would be destroyed immediately.

But what does this mean for you, it would be easy help people advance. There would be alot of issues that would follow though, imagine yourself right now as you are being a God. Would you be responsible? Would you be able to hold yourself responsible? Would you be able to refrain from intervening with people lifes ? Hurt or destroying people you don't like ?

There's so many factor and the clear answers here is as you are your not ready. And for those who have tried to push past what your ready for no doubt you've noticed the God's restraining you, for your own protection and the protection of other's.

My Guardian Demon is a Duke, his often very busy i am always protected. He's taken me to Father Lucifer palace and if you've been there as stunning as it is, you've probably noticed how busy it always seems. They are bigger matter in the world, all that need addressing. We are the children of Lucifer but unlike some races who aren't as free as us. We we're given the keys to our own lifes and futures.

The God's have wings but you'll notice how they don't fly around often. They have powers but realise how they don't use them as much as you would think. Being a god won't be the dream most people paint. It will be amazing but far from what you expect.

Chase after your dreams, goals at work, people you care about. Life and enjoy life. Because once your a God the things you care about now will become less relevant, any one of your GDs will confirm this.

To be a God. First we must all be Godlike.
The children of Lucifer must be the one's to set the pace for all humanity to follow.

We must be the one's to correct the wrongs done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back