Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Universe - Big Bang Theory - What Science Tells us

Sundara

There is no debate on the Big Bang theory and it’s accuracy, but there are still questions left after this. Stephen Hawking was not an atheist as many people believe, and had a spiritual aspect to his mind that spiritual people would like to debate or underestimate even here on the forums where science is a critical aspect to our growth and betterment of our lives.

Stephen Hawking primarily viewed the laws of nature as the definition of God. From the forums and spiritualists perspective, this is not wrong. The aether, the universe, and what people commonly refer to as what they perceive as infinite. Nature in its rawest form and what principles govern this.

Stephen Hawking has without a doubt proven where what we can currently see and trace and tangibly prove had a beginning. What we see as our current universe did indeed have a beginning, and where I personally say - has an end. It seems that this universe could infinitely expand forever but based upon the laws of nature I do not believe this. There is also the law of absolute zero. Everything does come from something. My personal theory is that the universe will eventually collapse in on itself and recreate the entirety of what we’ve experienced, or will fizzle out and dissolve and slowly over time so will our current universe. Energy dies out and goes black. I’ve put a lot of thought into this matter over the years and this is something I’ve loved reading about and studying. I’ve gone down some very deep rabbit holes and have written pages on this theory which I began in middle school.

It turns out that others now have written similar theories and I’m happy to see that it’s being publicized. The concept of infinity is also not wrong. There’s no doubt that everything has always existed, just not in the beautiful state that it currently is in. Where did the Big Bang come from? My most probable theory is a previous something or universe collapsed in on itself and condensed. A continual cycle of life birth death and rebirth.

I decided to share this with the forums because I don’t want people to fear reality and the prospect of death. I’ve done a lot of the fearless thinking for myself even when it was even an emotional challenge to find answers. When I was a child I hated the prospect of death and ending. I wanted to believe in the possibility of a physical forever and a universal forever. Most importantly when I found Satanism, a spiritual forever. Spiritually, forever always will remain. But the problem I saw with this desire is that it was the source of emotional struggles for me. Acceptance is much more beautiful than a lie. And so I do not believe that our universe will continue forever, and I am not afraid of this fact. Because something will be there after that. Or infinitely within it. Vibration exists forever, everything constantly vibrates. Where we remain after death is always within that. This is also scientific.

Science goes very deep into absolutely everything, those that want to challenge it simply haven’t given it a chance or are too afraid to have their illusions shattered.

We can go far into understanding these things, we can continue to dig, so long as we have a proper use for them. Once every most major answer is given, understood, and accepted, an average person just needs to maintain what’s useful. A natural scientist can continue to define and disprove or prove, a philosopher can provide wisdom to use knowledge and exist happily, a physicist can dig deeper to create beautiful inventions for better or for worse.

Knowledge can be beautiful and provide growth to some and can be life ruining to others without a proper mindset. It’s not in anyones best interest to disregard reality and lie for the sake of others, but I like how Stephen Hawking still have respect to spiritual believers and didn’t just rip away their beliefs to provide nothing to fall back onto.

If you have a family member or person in your life stuck on Christianity you can try turning them onto science more before turning them onto Satanism. Because it’s a way of thinking. Brief Answers to Big Questions is a great book I’d recommend for people who want to help others in a different approach.

I came to Satan at the same time I discovered my passion for science.

Obviously people here don’t know my education base or history or how much real thought I’ve really put into the above theories, without credentials what is it? But I think at this point in my life I’m done postponing what I share with others just because I’m worried that they will disregard it.

Fear is always irrelevant to fact. I hope this is interesting to some.

I don’t believe in the multiverse theory, as many people do. I don’t believe there is a tangible universe such as our current outside of this one. As far as macrocosmic and microcosmic universes, if this is what multiverse theory was truly about, I’d believe it. Because this is very real. We don’t know yet the true limits of what lies beyond what we perceive and I believe that is almost unlimited. Everything can be broken down and built up infinitely. Vibration within vibration, energy within energy. A whole universe exists within vibration and what I think is Hell on a particular layer.

This stuff has all been fairly unimportant to me since motherhood. But it’s great to occasionally revisit. After years of being distracted in life it’s nice that that these facts still haven’t changed. We could think into this stuff and study it forever. It’s made me happy and gives me closure. From there it just gave me a lot of artistic inspiration.

Another key point for people here is that we can do as many mantras and imagine the most beautiful things in our minds as much as we want and it will never come to fruition. The real power is in the WILL. The intention. The action, and the effort in which you put into something. This also is governed by laws. Everything else is technically useless, if you’re short of time and aren’t the kind of person to be stagnant in life. Visuals from meditation are fun, feeling and perceiving things beyond the current reality. The most beautiful and profound moments being experiences where we perceive the Gods themselves. These are experiences that I do not like to forget about or let go of. They will always serve to remind me to look towards the light and believe in them and ourselves as we carry forward in life. Even in the darkest and most unavoidable situations.

It’s especially powerful when we see the Gods within ourselves at the core and we are truly one with one another. Here and now in reality, we can look in the mirror and see that we are their direct reflection. Their energy is what gave us our beginning. I believe that those saying they were the son or daughter of the Gods saw this directly, though our gods had not been on earth. I imagine the Gods bioelectricity in the womb zapping their imprint on a soul and giving birth to a profound being. It’s not by accident, and it’s not even magic. Genetically and physically all events align, energetically even, to that very moment. That person is destined for a purpose and life of beauty and sometimes even suffering. Because even without the negative events and “enemy”, suffering is still and always will exist. It varies through the ages.

Sundara said:
There is no debate on the Big Bang theory and it’s accuracy
What do you mean?
It's literally the other side of the coin xianity. In xianity god farted out the universe, with "science" the universe was just created from literal nothing.
Both really make no sense.

As we know the universe has always been, and always will be, there was no beginning and there will be no end.

Sundara said:

What we see as our current universe did indeed have a beginning, and where I personally say - has an end. It seems that this universe could infinitely expand forever but based upon the laws of nature I do not believe this.
No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning
http://archive.is/TzR13

Big Bang Didn’t Happen? New Theory Suggests Universe Has No Beginning, No End
http://archive.is/vTUz2

Another Quantum Theory Emerges Suggesting Creation Didn’t Start With The ‘Big Bang’
http://archive.is/ULxzX

Big Bang not the start? Quantum theory suggests universe has existed forever
http://archive.is/LpnP6

The universe has no beginning and no end
http://archive.is/1itfn

Study Says Universe Had No Beginning and No Big Bang?
When Quantum Mechanics Meets Cosmology
https://archive.ph/0qNxr

What if the universe had no beginning?
https://archive.ph/JJylr

Physicists Debate Hawking’s Idea That the Universe Had No Beginning
A recent challenge to Stephen Hawking’s biggest idea — about how the universe might have come from nothing — has cosmologists choosing sides.
https://archive.ph/c1Gxc

It is incredibly difficult, at present, to understand how the Universe has always been there, forever, without beginning... It is much easier and comfortable to accept and believe that it was created...but then who created the creator; who created the creator's creator...; who is "god"'s god, who is that's god, who... If the Universe has existed FOREVER, then... why only now, after aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(...)ll this time has Satan been the first(?) very powerful being? What happened to any previous(?) ones? I've been thinking things regarding this, similar to what I mentioned before where another user seemed to nearly agree in speculation, along the lines of fractals, but in a different way and what I've been thinking, one seems maybe OK, maybe, but the other seems silly, nonsense, stupid...

There is also the law of absolute zero.
The only Absolute Zero is where there is no heat, where the tiny bits and pieces are not moving, at -273.15°C, or 0°K. Theoretically, we can never reach actual 0°K, because (as we're told) there needs to be something (A) colder than something else (B) for A to be able to draw-out heat from, i.e. make colder, B; at 0°K, that would require -0.0000000000000000000000000000000000...1°K to be able to draw-out the heat to reach 0°K; the Kelvin scale is from 0 upwards; it has no negative scale... so that means we can't ever reach 0°K, despite coming like micro-degrees above 0. At, or close to, 0°K, strange things happen - the bits and pieces which are jumping around like crazy (think of a kettle boiling water; some heat escapes as steam before the water is boiled; different tiny bits in the water are heated at different rates; therefore, the tiny particles are heated at different speeds; some escape sooner than others, as steam) all start to conform and behave as one piece, moving together. (Ref: Neil deGrasse Tyson video regarding heat and cold.)

Everything does come from something.
Again - where did that something come from, where did that something's something come from...

Where did the Big Bang come from?
The same place which suppresses knowledge, understanding, learning, wisdom, discovery... and forced Humans to have Child-like minds - or Child-like faith - being ignorant and immature. The big bang is another creation story - and it costs money to research; educate; distribute; create articles, posters, documentaries...

And so I do not believe that our universe will continue forever, and I am not afraid of this fact
Belief is not fact.

Because something will be there after that. Or infinitely within it. Vibration exists forever, everything constantly vibrates. Where we remain after death is always within that. This is also scientific.
Sauces?

Science goes very deep into absolutely everything
If given half-a-chance. Funding should be unnecessary. Education, learning, understanding, wisdom should not cost, giving someone a bribe so that you may - i.e. be given "permission" to - research and learn.

those that want to challenge it simply haven’t given it a chance or are too afraid to have their illusions shattered.
Illusions, delusions, beliefs, "facts"...

If you have a family member or person in your life stuck on Christianity you can try turning them onto science more before turning them onto Satanism.
As known, christians, more-than-merely-generally, are ignorant and closed-minded. One can ask them, "As a christian, you think that 'god' created the Universe?" "Yes", and "As a christian, you think that 666 is evil?" "Yes", "Then why did 'god' create Nature full of carbon, and infuse it intrinsically to the core and overflowing with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, i.e. 666? Why, also, call it evil?!"... That is a solid argument, and IMO, it should be enough to counter and perhaps debunk christianity as a whole... but it still won't. If the less-than-1% (or I might say 1000th of a percent) of christians who are like "Weeeeeeiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaoooouuuuuuwwwwwww!!!!" at that, then one might be successful in helping them with Spiritual Satanism - or at least atheism and possibly Science... which eventually will lead onto, and lead back to, Spiritual Satanism.

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:

What we see as our current universe did indeed have a beginning, and where I personally say - has an end. It seems that this universe could infinitely expand forever but based upon the laws of nature I do not believe this.

Another Quantum Theory Emerges Suggesting Creation Didn’t Start With The ‘Big Bang’

A recent challenge to Stephen Hawking’s biggest idea — about how the universe might have come from nothing — has cosmologists choosing sides.

It is incredibly difficult, at present, to understand how the Universe has always been there, forever, without beginning... It is much easier and comfortable to accept and believe that it was created...but then who created the creator; who created the creator's creator...; who is "god"'s god, who is that's god, who... If the Universe has existed FOREVER, then... why only now, after aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(...)ll this time has Satan been the first(?) very powerful being? What happened to any previous(?) ones? I've been thinking things regarding this, similar to what I mentioned before where another user seemed to nearly agree in speculation, along the lines of fractals, but in a different way and what I've been thinking, one seems maybe OK, maybe, but the other seems silly, nonsense, stupid...

The only Absolute Zero is where there is no heat, where the tiny bits and pieces are not moving, at -273.15°C, or 0°K. Theoretically, we can never reach actual 0°K, because (as we're told) there needs to be something (A) colder than something else (B) for A to be able to draw-out heat from, i.e. make colder, B; at 0°K, that would require -0.0000000000000000000000000000000000...1°K to be able to draw-out the heat to reach 0°K; the Kelvin scale is from 0 upwards; it has no negative scale... so that means we can't ever reach 0°K, despite coming like micro-degrees above 0. At, or close to, 0°K, strange things happen - the bits and pieces which are jumping around like crazy (think of a kettle boiling water; some heat escapes as steam before the water is boiled; different tiny bits in the water are heated at different rates; therefore, the tiny particles are heated at different speeds; some escape sooner than others, as steam) all start to conform and behave as one piece, moving together. (Ref: Neil deGrasse Tyson video regarding heat and cold.)

Again - where did that something come from, where did that something's something come from...

The same place which suppresses knowledge, understanding, learning, wisdom, discovery... and forced Humans to have Child-like minds - or Child-like faith - being ignorant and immature. The big bang is another creation story - and it costs money to research; educate; distribute; create articles, posters, documentaries...

And so I do not believe that our universe will continue forever, and I am not afraid of this fact
Belief is not fact.

Because something will be there after that. Or infinitely within it. Vibration exists forever, everything constantly vibrates. Where we remain after death is always within that. This is also scientific.
Sauces?

If given half-a-chance. Funding should be unnecessary. Education, learning, understanding, wisdom should not cost, giving someone a bribe so that you may - i.e. be given "permission" to - research and learn.

those that want to challenge it simply haven’t given it a chance or are too afraid to have their illusions shattered.

If you have a family member or person in your life stuck on Christianity you can try turning them onto science more before turning them onto Satanism.
As known, christians, more-than-merely-generally, are ignorant and closed-minded. One can ask them, "As a christian, you think that 'god' created the Universe?" "Yes", and "As a christian, you think that 666 is evil?" "Yes", "Then why did 'god' create Nature full of carbon, and infuse it intrinsically to the core and overflowing with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, i.e. 666? Why, also, call it evil?!"... That is a solid argument, and IMO, it should be enough to counter and perhaps debunk christianity as a whole... but it still won't. If the less-than-1% (or I might say 1000th of a percent) of christians who are like "Weeeeeeiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaoooouuuuuuwwwwwww!!!!" at that, then one might be successful in helping them with Spiritual Satanism - or at least atheism and possibly Science... which eventually will lead onto, and lead back to, Spiritual Satanism.

Our Universe is created.

Every single part of this Universe is created. You are part of this Universe and you were created by your parents, our Earth was created by forces and matter, our Sun was created. Every single thing that surrounds you is created by something else. And every single thing including you is part of this Universe.

The Universe is not a separate entity, the Universe is you and me and everything that surrounds us.

I agree with Sundara and some of you scared to admit that our Universe will die one day because you are scared of death. You are scared of death because death means an end for you. Death is definitely an end from our perspective but it is not “the end”.

Death is not the end and birth is not the start. Just like the creation of our Universe wasn’t the start and the destruction won’t be the end.

Don’t ignore the law of as above so below.

The bing bang theory is the same fraud as christian creationism, only removing the kike god and replacing it with an atheistic point.
Also Stephen Hawking seeing pictures of when he was young is clear that he was a jew and the only thing he did, was promote the same pseudo-scientific lies that the jew Eistein promoted before.

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:

Belief is not fact.

Sauces?

This isn’t an attack on Spiritual Satanism and I find this somewhat irrelevant yet entirely relevant to the point I’m making. This is not to step on anyones emotions. Absolute zero does prove an infinity, and this is what. Science is spirituality yes, and all of these things are interesting. Not all theories completely align, like string theory. I also disregard that. Whatever you choose to listen to is up to you but also understand that what we observe here and now is not a lie. It’s also not scary when a person accepts reality and listens to it and continues to listen to it and question it.

You have to understand one simple thing before considering any science here on Earth as fact or even remotely inclusive at being able to understand reality.

No scientific theory takes into account the higher dimensions, the astral and what lies beyond.

Trying to understand the universe by looking only at the material "laws" and what physical things one can measure through particle experiments will never give any answers of any worth, as one is trying to comprehend a whole by perceiving less than 0.1% of it.

Not to mention, science on Earth thinks it can explain phenomenon like the existence of the universe through this exceptionally limited perception and making a few theoretical calculations that are based almost entirely on assumptions and improbable hypothesis.

I cannot explain the facts in a scientific manner, but it doesn't take much to see the fallacy in the current scientific community where they try to explain things while literally disregarding 99,9999% of the reality we live in.

While it may not be considered "scientific", one look at the state of being of the Gods as well as a glimpse at the layers of reality where they reside upon completely refutes any mainstream science without any doubts.

The Big Bang especially. It's nothing more than the big bullshit. It likes to say it explains things, while in reality it explains nothing, as it doesn't look at anything and is just the imaginary conjecture made up by a jew a hundred years ago.

Satan on the other hand actually understands what this universe is really about and what reality truly is.

As an SS rather than learn from random people on Earth who know literally nothing, it is important to learn to connect with the Gods psychically so you can learn from them, and to expand your consciousness so you can actually comprehend and perceive the parts of reality that science on Earth today doesn't even dare to acknowledge (because for one it is impossible to explain and collapses all the established theories and for two because the jews who control the scientific establishment do not want people to gain any knowledge on those fronts as any greater knowledge would quickly expose and discredit them while advancing rapidly the gentile understanding and their powers if these things would actually be learned and studied in depth).

If you learn anything about the universe from the Gods, you would understand how it is something that always has been and always is, with no beginning and no end.

Always remember that the Gods are real living beings of immense power and knowledge so far beyond human comprehension that it is impossible for any person on Earth, and even for beings more advanced than any Earthly person to actually fully grasp it, and that these beings can be approached, spoken to and learned from if you actually open up to it.

Ask your guardian questions about this some time and ask him earnestly, when he has time to do so, if he could show you through an experience the expansiveness of the universe and the essence of this reality, to the extend that you can perceive it with your current consciousness.

You will learn more from this than any study or theory about reality created here on Earth could ever teach you.

It is one of the privileges of being an SS, that you can see for yourself things which the vast majority of humans will never even get to imagine.

Do not let yourself be swayed from this path by the writings of ordinary transient beings here on Earth.

Sundara said:
Absolute zero does prove an infinity, and this is what.
Fragment (consider revising).

Science is spirituality yes, and all of these things are interesting. Not all theories completely align, like string theory.
I disagree. Science is not Spirituality. Science is the discovering, learning, and understanding of Nature; Nature is Spirituality. Spirituality can be explained by Science. If Science - experiments, discovering, learning... - didn't exist, Nature and Spirituality would still exist, even if they were not used/practised.

While I know very little of string theory, I would say in my low-level of understanding or knowledge of it that it is nonsense. Things consist of tiny strings. Hmmm... If they do, then I'll eat my hat (after I buy it first). Besides, Quantum Physics is a bit of, or starting point for, an explanation of Spirituality.

Again - sauces?

Also again - where did that something come from, where did that something's something come from...

I know it's difficult to accept or ascertain or attain understanding of or whatever... the Universe just existing forever... but if it was created - then what from? It being created means something existed before it... but what did that thing exist in and where and when and from? Something, say 'outside the box', would still have been there already, beforehand - and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that, and things before that

Kokusz said:
FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:

Belief is not fact.

Sauces?

Our Universe is created.

Every single part of this Universe is created. You are part of this Universe and you were created by your parents, our Earth was created by forces and matter, our Sun was created. Every single thing that surrounds you is created by something else. And every single thing including you is part of this Universe.

The Universe is not a separate entity, the Universe is you and me and everything that surrounds us.

I agree with Sundara and some of you scared to admit that our Universe will die one day because you are scared of death. You are scared of death because death means an end for you. Death is definitely an end from our perspective but it is not “the end”.

Death is not the end and birth is not the start. Just like the creation of our Universe wasn’t the start and the destruction won’t be the end.

Don’t ignore the law of as above so below.

There will be no end. Our world goes under endless cycles, just our souls.

Satanama.

You will never reach the border of the universe, as every point of the universe is a border. The universe is an endless loop. It is finite, but you can move towards infinity, and never leaving it, just doing cycles. You will never hit a wall that defines the border of our Universe, as in every point you can leave this dimension. So every point is a border.

There is an energetical exchange between this universe and other universes, as well as the 4th dimension.

So true death will never occur.

FancyMancy said:

Science explains this world, reality and nature.
With spirituality you experience, understand and learn the above.

If you follow the path of Science, you reach a point where you inevitably stumble across spirituality.
If you follow the path of Spirituality, you reach a point where you inevitably stumble across science.

Science can explain Spirituality, just as Spirituality can explain Science.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

Science explains this world, reality and nature.
With spirituality you experience, understand and learn the above.

If you follow the path of Science, you reach a point where you inevitably stumble across spirituality.
If you follow the path of Spirituality, you reach a point where you inevitably stumble across science.

Science can explain Spirituality, just as Spirituality can explain Science.
Yeah, the usage of Science - experimenting, seeking to understand, testing... is what leads us to Spirituality.

Consider this - christians try to use the argument that Science is always wrong. That's because Science is not the answer; Science is figuring out the answer (getting things wrong if that happens, then correcting those wrong things); the answer is Nature (that's why jew "god" calls Nature evil). Science is a tool, a discipline, an establishment (or many-in-one) which is used to check and learn what Nature is. Nature doesn't reveal her secrets; Science is used to pry open Nature's Mind and let reveal what she is hiding from us - i.e. "occult" (secret, hidden (and also what I didn't realise, from another post recently, esoteric)) things, which are Nature. That's why the jew has infiltrated these tools, disciplines, establishments, to corrupt and dirty them, and keep Nature's secrets secret from us, by shitting all over the practice and exercise of 'scienceing'. If Humans decided they were not going 'to science' anymore, Nature would still have those secrets unrevealed. Spirituality would still exist, but Science would not be being used to learn them.

Science is not the answer. Nature is the answer. Science is figuring out the answer by method and practice. (Thus, the argument by christians "Science is always wrong" is meaningless, but we know christians always clutch at straws.)

I hope that makes sense as to what I mean! I don't think I could make it any clearer than that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back