Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Enn"

NakedPluto [JG]

Does anyone know about a word "enn". Related to a status or title. Name of a Demon or mantra? Something related to the old languages or runes?

It is also related to the sickle with symbolism of receiving it, being put on?

I'm having a hard time getting to know the full meaning of a message.

Djinn is what came to my mind at first. First search result here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64402&p=293942&hilit=djinn#p293942

And more: https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=djinn&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

I have no idea if this is helpful, but I thought maybe I should mention this.

NakedPluto said:
Does anyone know about a word "enn". Related to a status or title. Name of a Demon or mantra? Something related to the old languages or runes?

It is also related to the sickle with symbolism of receiving it, being put on?

I'm having a hard time getting to know the full meaning of a message.

The only thing I know is from an Anime, where you use en to expand your Aura, so you can „feel“ everything what is around you.

But probably not what you was looking for lol

Thank you both, I am studying a book and this word has to do with it, yet in the context of the message itself it has no relation.

The inscription is perfectly written like this, which I found just now and has to do with another book I study.

Processed-with-VSCO-with-preset.jpg

NakedPluto said:
Thank you both, I am studying a book and this word has to do with it, yet in the context of the message itself it has no relation.

It's not really "Enn". It's "Epp". The Greek Pi (Π) transliterates to P in English.

I think enn comes from Enlil and Enki. Enlil means "Lord of Winds" and Enki means "Lord of Earth." And that makes Enn Chants, Lord Chants.

NakedPluto said:

The inscription is perfectly written like this, which I found just now and has to do with another book I study.

I asked a friend, who is greek, about this and he told me following:

Epp describes the process of the common people having the power to decide for certain things like laws etc. And not that one single institution has full power over those decisions.

He gave me an example: like 1.000.000 people within the EU have to decide a new law, and not the Parlament. (Bad example as 1.000.000 is a very low number, but this were his words and I think we get the general idea - People setting and deciding their own rules and lifes themselves, instead of obeying blindly a constitution/institution/government etc.)

I have no clue if this is correct he just asked someone else and they also discussed about it, I am simply sharing with you what he told me.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

I asked a friend, who is greek, about this and he told me following:

Epp describes the process of the common people having the power to decide for certain things like laws etc. And not that one single institution has full power over those decisions.

He gave me an example: like 1.000.000 people within the EU have to decide a new law, and not the Parlament. (Bad example as 1.000.000 is a very low number, but this were his words and I think we get the general idea - People setting and deciding their own rules and lifes themselves, instead of obeying blindly a constitution/institution/government etc.)

I have no clue if this is correct he just asked someone else and they also discussed about it, I am simply sharing with you what he told me.

Thanks to you and Rational Satanist I now know what it was about. I appreciate it a lot. It makes a lot of sense and it is beyond fascination the direct relationship of the message and context. I never knew about this.

NinRick said:
Or even simpler, this could maybe even just mean to decide for yourself on a small scale?

Yes this what it meant, freedom of choice and plan of action in relation to what I've had in mind as I was seeking confirmation and liberty to act.

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
Or even simpler, this could maybe even just mean to decide for yourself on a small scale?

Yes this what it meant, freedom of choice and plan of action in relation to what I've had in mind as I was seeking confirmation and liberty to act.

Ohh, glad I was of help!

Good luck on your endeavour brother!!

Deciding on legislation and justice will always be done by a very small number of people, as only the wisest are worthy of that power. Every little human being deciding on that would just create confusion, hinder the decision process and unnecessarily lengthen it. This is why direct democracy can never work and is a faulty system. Wisdom is a pyramid. Those at the bottom, the lower classes of spirituality which are those with the lowest soul quality, will always plead for selfish interests because of their lower soul quality; those at the top of the pyramid, the higher classes of spirituality which are those with the highest soul quality, will always always create opportunities and the grounds for society to advance and uplift itself.

This system has obviously been perverted by the enemy because hierarchy with the enemy is not based on wisdom but degeneracy, so you have spiritual people displaced all over, while the degenerates are at the top of the chain, above humanity, dictating laws to politicians who are at the bottom of the enemy pyramid as shabbos goyim, while the rest of humanity is completely outside the pyramid, and below it, considered as slaves.

Stormblood said:
Deciding on legislation and justice will always be done by a very small number of people, as only the wisest are worthy of that power. Every little human being deciding on that would just create confusion, hinder the decision process and unnecessarily lengthen it. This is why direct democracy can never work and is a faulty system. Wisdom is a pyramid. Those at the bottom, the lower classes of spirituality which are those with the lowest soul quality, will always plead for selfish interests because of their lower soul quality; those at the top of the pyramid, the higher classes of spirituality which are those with the highest soul quality, will always always create opportunities and the grounds for society to advance and uplift itself.

This system has obviously been perverted by the enemy because hierarchy with the enemy is not based on wisdom but degeneracy, so you have spiritual people displaced all over, while the degenerates are at the top of the chain, above humanity, dictating laws to politicians who are at the bottom of the enemy pyramid as shabbos goyim, while the rest of humanity is completely outside the pyramid, and below it, considered as slaves.
Yep. These people don't deserve to choose anything.

Stormblood said:

I see it very differently, there is something called collective intelligence, and basically what it means is... if you have a question/issue/problem and you search for the correction answer/solution, you will get it always if you ask many many many people and average their answers.

Of course some people will go way above the actual good solution. Others way below, but the average will be very very close to the best solution possible.

The thing is, the only thing which is destroying this, is if you make them prejudiced, for example like they do it today with the propaganda on the TV.
But apart of that, the collective power of humans overall is amazing and should never be underestimated.

The thing is, we live in 2022 almost, and our politics are designed to leave the populace blind and uninvolved.
It would be easy to for the governments, to establish servers, and online sites, with videos and live videos, where they are explaining what they are discussing about currently. It would be easy to provide for example form Wednesday 9am to midnight; a site where the common people can decide new laws and other decisions, by multiple choice, and even setting values etc etc.
We potentially have the technology to establish this rather quickly, and this system would be liberating for man kind.

No need to think too little of the common people, simply because they do not meditate, as they are still blinded.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back