Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Microchips in the brain

SeguaceDiSatana

There are companies that try, nowadays, to do absurd things like hybridize man with machine and put microchips in people's brains. This microchip can actually control people remotely via apps (or remotes). It is not a conspiracy theory at all, but it is something that has been officially declared and can be read in the scientific articles of any online journal that talks about it. The most common example is Neuralink which you all know and which you have already talked about, but now (news released a few days ago), even in Italy they are trying to do the same thing. I am genuinely concerned about all of this. For now it might seem a long way off a future where this technology will be available, but I wouldn't want this eventuality to manifest itself by stealth one day. Could you please tell me how serious this problem is? I am very scared!

The first thing you should do is to calm down, i think it's a bit of a long road until the microchips are avalaible, they are still researched + i very doubt the people will just accept them, just look around the round how many people are protesting because of the forced vaccinations and all of that house arrest, do you really think the people will accept crap into their brain after all that happened? While yes there will always be retards but i dont think the road is as dark as you see it also dont forget that you're an SS, you're protected by the Gods and you can use magick to be safe, i recommand spending more time with cleaning and aura of protection (https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=52248&hilit=Inanna#p52248) and let's not forged the returning curses (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html) especially in these times.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
There are companies that try, nowadays, to do absurd things like hybridize man with machine and put microchips in people's brains. This microchip can actually control people remotely via apps (or remotes). It is not a conspiracy theory at all, but it is something that has been officially declared and can be read in the scientific articles of any online journal that talks about it. The most common example is Neuralink which you all know and which you have already talked about, but now (news released a few days ago), even in Italy they are trying to do the same thing. I am genuinely concerned about all of this. For now it might seem a long way off a future where this technology will be available, but I wouldn't want this eventuality to manifest itself by stealth one day. Could you please tell me how serious this problem is? I am very scared!

The more consistent you do everyday your RTRs the more unlikely the upper scenario is.
If you did yours today you can sit back or do some adverticement for jos:

JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27

or help people on the forum.

Be calm and trust the Gods.

The invasion and manipulation of the consciousness of the Gentiles is and will always be an illegal, unjust and punishable by law thing.

Although the enemy has succeeded to some extent on this with their religions and control of media, finances and so on.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
I think any sane person would fear microchipping. Why would you want to have NO CONTROL over your body, thoughts and soul? I wouldn't do that if I had to die. We just have to remain Strong and confident in Father Satan. All who are devoted to Him are protected by HIM. Communicate with the Gods. Tell Him your concerns. They will listen to you.
Good luck brother.

What they are doing is hardly breakthrough. You can make the argument militaries around the World have had such technology. I mean if your interacting with Greys and Reptilians they probably intimidate you into this technology.

The fact of the matter is for now there is opposition. People are waking up and Governments are doing things about it. Some laws are placed like for example cutting off funding or for example banning hand chips that allow you to wave your hand over a sensor and unlock a door.

For now a combination of Humans not wanting it, conspiracies affecting people, Governments being protested over privacy rights. Perhaps the primitiveness of Humans is pathetic and makes the greytards and reptards laugh at our goymisms. But funny enough in the end of things many people would state it's a violation of my privacy rights and fight it off.

Of course there's the opposite camp the people who want this shit and the powers that be that are rubbing their hands for the greyification process.

For now it's a fight among both sides with our side having more mass support than the enemy side. Like HP.Cobra said at least half the people even if hesitant to speak up are against this. Half the World wants freedoms or more freedoms.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back