Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void moon-effect on meditation

AgniCosmos

I have seen a post a written while ago saying that meditations can generally be done during void moons.

I believe the user was called Maya, Friday December 2018 and 'Re: void moons' forum.

Is this true?

Are there any meditations that must absolutely be avoided during this time?

Ghost in the machine also said that void moons are really only a problem for immensely important tasks (and spells of course), so for minor activities void moons should be mostly fine?

It is only starting a new working during a VoC that is to be avoided. You can continue anything you have previously started, like a daily working, during a void.

Lydia said:
It is only starting a new working during a VoC that is to be avoided. You can continue anything you have previously started, like a daily working, during a void.

Thank you for your response Lydia.

Could you help me with one more thing?

I always wondered what should I do If I accidentally started a spell/or major project on a VoC? How do I remove the bad effects of starting something major on a VoC?

AgniCosmos said:
Lydia said:

I always wondered what should I do If I accidentally started a spell/or major project on a VoC? How do I remove the bad effects of starting something major on a VoC?
You can't. It doesn't exactly give bad effects, it just makes it null and void. So you would have to re-start it during a correct time.

Lydia said:
AgniCosmos said:
Lydia said:

You can't. It doesn't exactly give bad effects, it just makes it null and void. So you would have to re-start it during a correct time.

Thanks for the reply

Can elaborate on 're-start it'

For example if I did a spell on a VoC, realised the mistake, and wanted to re-start it later how long would I have to wait? Like a week? VoC's to my knowledge only last a day at most, so could I re-start a day after?

Is there any other things I might need to know to 'restart'.

Sorry If I'm being too dramatic over this, its really about expanding knowledge.

AgniCosmos said:
Thanks for the reply

For example if I did a spell on a VoC, realised the mistake, and wanted to re-start it later how long would I have to wait? Like a week? VoC's to my knowledge only last a day at most, so could I re-start a day after?

Sorry If I'm being too dramatic over this, its really about expanding knowledge.

Restart on the next good date, relating to the Moon phase and sign. This may only be 2 days later, or it could be some weeks later. Even a month, which is why it's important to check the moon when you begin something.

Not the next day though, as this only continues the spell started during the void. Essentially, 2 days are needed to cancel something, to let the energy wear off to start again. It isn't about how long the VoC lasts, it's about the energy programmed during the VoC that makes it not work out.

Tying in with the second sentence of the previous paragraph, this is why when doing a working, if you miss a day, you can do it twice the next day, as the energy still has a bridge over the gap of the missed day.

Lydia said:
AgniCosmos said:
Thanks for the reply

Restart on the next good date, relating to the Moon phase and sign. This may only be 2 days later, or it could be some weeks later. Even a month, which is why it's important to check the moon when you begin something.

Not the next day though, as this only continues the spell started during the void. Essentially, 2 days are needed to cancel something, to let the energy wear off to start again. It isn't about how long the VoC lasts, it's about the energy programmed during the VoC that makes it not work out.

Tying in with the second sentence of the previous paragraph, this is why when doing a working, if you miss a day, you can do it twice the next day, as the energy still has a bridge over the gap of the missed day.
This is a very helpful reply, sister Lydia. Thanks! :D

mercury_wisdom said:
Lydia said:

This is a very helpful reply, sister Lydia. Thanks! :D

Happy to be of help :)

Lydia said:

Thanks a lot for this. <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back