Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About animal sacrifice

Reyra

Just wanted to share with you what I found yesterday. There is a new girl on polish group, which was talking about demonolatry. She said something about animal sacrifice. (her example, when creating voodoo). She was saying that not every demon is soft and sometimes they require a sacrifice. When someone asked her for what reason they would need something like this, she said:
It is a kind of test to see, if you are able to do what they ask you to do. Like killing an innocent animal is a proof for strength. She was even suprised by this question. Later she was talking about demons, that they have different characters. There are demons, which are bloodier. She is "working" with three demons. The first is kind and friendly, the second is strict and the third is not for sensitive person, because he would be seen as a monster.
I was surprised by reading all of this. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought animals are sacral? I am not sure, if she is really working with demons. I would never think of them as monsters. When I feel their energy, it's so warm. They saved me from enemies multiple times, when I dedicated myself back then. I remember also about her speaking about fear.
She said we can't show them fear, because they would punish you and you will suffer. For example, you can lose your hearing. Then another guy agreed with her. For him there is constant mention of sacrifices in satanic literature. He laughed that the demons will surely help us, because "the x boy lit a candle and the y girl lit an incense. Like they would really require this animal sacrifice. I could go on with their nonsense, like how he later claims that Gods like to lose themselves in the belief that they are infallible. I will remove myself from this group. I didn't expected this. She seems insane for me. (sorry for my English)

She's not only deluded but sounds dangerous. Stay away from this person. She's clearly a sadistic person that tries to pretend the Demons told her to become this thing.

Przebiśnieg said:
Just wanted to share with you what I found yesterday. There is a new girl on polish group, which was talking about demonolatry. She said something about animal sacrifice. (her example, when creating voodoo). She was saying that not every demon is soft and sometimes they require a sacrifice. When someone asked her for what reason they would need something like this, she said:
It is a kind of test to see, if you are able to do what they ask you to do. Like killing an innocent animal is a proof for strength. She was even suprised by this question. Later she was talking about demons, that they have different characters. There are demons, which are bloodier. She is "working" with three demons. The first is kind and friendly, the second is strict and the third is not for sensitive person, because he would be seen as a monster.
I was surprised by reading all of this. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought animals are sacral? I am not sure, if she is really working with demons. I would never think of them as monsters. When I feel their energy, it's so warm. They saved me from enemies multiple times, when I dedicated myself back then. I remember also about her speaking about fear.
She said we can't show them fear, because they would punish you and you will suffer. For example, you can lose your hearing. Then another guy agreed with her. For him there is constant mention of sacrifices in satanic literature. He laughed that the demons will surely help us, because "the x boy lit a candle and the y girl lit an incense. Like they would really require this animal sacrifice. I could go on with their nonsense, like how he later claims that Gods like to lose themselves in the belief that they are infallible. I will remove myself from this group. I didn't expected this. She seems insane for me. (sorry for my English)

Why do i get the feeling this is a kike working with greys or reptilians? It probably is, or its a gentile that is being very decieved, or just outright dillusional and letting the dark twisted corners of their mind tell them that they were told and percieved these things. These are not charactaristics of our Gods. They never demand sacrifice and never display any of the horrid characteristics you have described. Cut them off completely and clean your aura. When i first dedicated i sadly was around "satanists" that belonged in the straight up funny farm. One of them turned out to be a comlete kike. They had a human hating guardian and all the depictions they described where dark and twisted. they all thought they where transpieces and transgender. complete nutjobs. They also made blasphemous depictions of our Gods, Azazel specifically.
One of them actually wised up as a result of me calling out their groups bullshit and a year and a half later when they saw no "punishment" was brought to me for "deserting" as promised by their so called "priest's" version of Satan, they saw through the bull shit and left.

Przebiśnieg said:
There are many polish jews, and that person is one of them. This discusting thing is not talking to any of our gods. It is only jewish thought-forms that would want such horrible things. The entire torrah and bible are just stories of the millions of innocent people and animals who jews have "sacrificed" like that.

Przebiśnieg said:

These people are working with Jewish thoughtforms and enemy entities not our Gods. This stuff about do as I say or get punished and Gods appearing as monsters sounds like the Buybull teachings and enemy entities.

Przebiśnieg said:

Your English is perfect, don’t worry about that.

Please stick to the JoyOfSatan Community alone, as most other so called „Satanists“ are no Satanists at all. They are a disgrace for our people.

Satan, our Goddesses and Gods are very beautiful beings, in so many ways. They are nothing what this people claim to be. You experienced them yourself, so you know this is true as well.

I am glad you saw right through their toxic nonsense.
You did splendid!

The energy raised by the Sun is one billion times greater than what one could 'get' from torturing an animal, and energy of the latter is toxic to us anyway.

This girl is some psycho on the crack pipe. All these pseudo-JoS groups like the one Shadowcat describes are full of insane people.

Shadowcat said:
Przebiśnieg said:

Why do i get the feeling this is a kike working with greys or reptilians? It probably is, or its a gentile that is being very decieved, or just outright dillusional and letting the dark twisted corners of their mind tell them that they were told and percieved these things. These are not charactaristics of our Gods. They never demand sacrifice and never display any of the horrid characteristics you have described. Cut them off completely and clean your aura. When i first dedicated i sadly was around "satanists" that belonged in the straight up funny farm. One of them turned out to be a comlete kike. They had a human hating guardian and all the depictions they described where dark and twisted. they all thought they where transpieces and transgender. complete nutjobs. They also made blasphemous depictions of our Gods, Azazel specifically.
One of them actually wised up as a result of me calling out their groups bullshit and a year and a half later when they saw no "punishment" was brought to me for "deserting" as promised by their so called "priest's" version of Satan, they saw through the bull shit and left.

Yes, I got a weird feeling from her, but honestly? I am not sure, if she is really a jew. I remember her saying that she has talking with people who teach her this. Maybe this is a true reason for her behavior, but who knows. She didn't say anything else of them. Anyway, good thing that you called them out from their bullshit. People needs to open their eyes.

NinRick said:
Przebiśnieg said:

Please stick to the JoyOfSatan Community alone, as most other so called „Satanists“ are no Satanists at all. They are a disgrace for our people.

Satan, our Goddesses and Gods are very beautiful beings, in so many ways. They are nothing what this people claim to be. You experienced them yourself, so you know this is true as well.

You did splendid!

Thank you! I came to the same conclusion. I'd rather stay here, than be in their group reading all that crap. The only reason I went there was because of the language, but I found more crap and misinformation there. Some of them are even pro-Jews. That's why I will stay here. Thank you for your reply.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
She's not only deluded but sounds dangerous. Stay away from this person. She's clearly a sadistic person that tries to pretend the Demons told her to become this thing.

I will do as you say. Thank you for reply.

Caster said:
Animal sacrifice or simply blood ritual only happens in black magic, it is a lower form of magic that deal with the lower astral. It is parasitic. You are meant to give lower astral entity blood or energy for it to do a favour for you, it is definitely feeding lower astral entities energy so they can do your wish,because these entities feed on energy and because they cant develope energy themselves so they feed on other peoples energy, blood sacrifice is a very weak and parasitic form of magic and builds a lot of negative karma along the way. it is not recommended if you are really interested in spiritual development.

As spiritual beings we are capable of developing energy ourselves from the sun, it is only lower weaker entities probably from the lowest part of the astral that ask for some form of blood sacrifice done to them so they could feed on energy. and this has nothing to do with the powerful and benevolent satan and or of the his demons

This is an answer I was looking for. Thank you for this information. Now everything is clear to me.

Przebiśnieg said:
NinRick said:
Przebiśnieg said:

You did splendid!

Thank you! I came to the same conclusion. I'd rather stay here, than be in their group reading all that crap. The only reason I went there was because of the language, but I found more crap and misinformation there. Some of them are even pro-Jews. That's why I will stay here. Thank you for your reply.

Welcome to the gang!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back