Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Never Surrender / Obstacles

NakedPluto [JG]

Never surrender, never back down from your own obstacles. All of us here at one point got to be broken down by a barrier, by a situation that greatly overpowered them. These obstacles come into manifestation from the design of life and spiritual reality that all of us participate in, consciously or not, these obstacles are as all things are, on intensity scales and finer scales. We can be met by absurd situations, heart-broking, or enraging ones or we can be met by mental turmoil and emotional aspects. What if we don’t even know we have an obstacle in front of us, as obstruction of consciousness is the absence of perception.

Advancing is extremely real. Elevation of owns life force and elevation of perception nuances is real. The spiritual realm presides the material and mechanical part of what is brutally in front of us.

Speaking of the SS advancement and life, by an ideal point of experience, mundane reality is to be consumed on an almost unimportant degree, almost as if it is a default giving of perceiving and manipulation. Lower vibrational perceiving, if identifying with it, becomes the desire of consciousness to be supreme in. Same as higher vibrational calibration, the identity of the consciousness tends to be as the Peacocks colors, multiplied and self-fulfilled, in opposition to the lower vibrational need of external meeting point. Almost as IF the upper is composed by infinity while the bottom is composed of pointed existence, hence the material reality forms the same patterns of manifestation.

So we have a scale of choosing our existence purpose, yet in full ascension, every scale is to be experienced and pierced by, and all in all, the reality is composed of all of these frequencies of reality. Our perceiving organs and consciousness have still the subjective view of these vibrations, more so than that has the ability to bend, manipulate and calibrate the vibrations. So where is the problem? The obstacle? It is that the obstacle exists, that imperfection exists, or that we are meeting it? What's the problem of meeting it, the actual effort and willingness to change it?

The design of all things is to seek perfection or comfort, rarely these two are a single input of desire, as most of the time perfection necessitates discomfort. Will your mental and emotional nature be most of the time in discomfort when perfecting itself and the self? At first yes. Will there be a time when perfection becomes comfort? In realist terms, perfection means supreme comfort yet on the verb of perfecting we can hardly say that we can sustain both.

Now we have the time factoring in, which gives us the ability to manipulate both perfecting as action and comforting as a state of being, as time gives space for our dimensional planning of the self. This is translated into discipline. Any excuses to surrender to harsh situations, blockages, mediocrity comes to be destroyed by the design of time.

Time is a necessary tool for growth, as in perfecting, and a necessary tool for comforting, as in resting and experiencing perfection. What else do we need as human organisms? We have time, we have tools and we have the ability, and if not, the Potential to develop the ability with the same ingredients.

Never surrender my brothers and sisters. In face of the lowest and the lowest, know you still have the ability to change the outcomes and rise above. We are designed to do so, and if you ever hate being in such extreme discomfort, know that by desiring and applying JoS teachings, the discomfort dissipates as you rise the vibrational identity of yourself. Human life is extraordinary when developed, and life is blissful and extremely rewarding by itself.

To be honest, low vibration reality is a simple mechanical permutation of willingness and action to change it. Nothing fancy, life is simple.

Thank you for reminding us all... yes, let‘s give it our best, at all times, no matter where we are at! We all have the knowledge, guidance and methods st hand to grow with each day.

I feel like you want to help ShadowTheRaven with this post. But this helps so many more.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Nice post. So many people lack understanding of this and I was one of them. Many times I just desired for things to be easy for once, yet overlooked the things that came easy to me because - guess what - if something is easy to get, you will take it for granted and quickly forget about it. Things that are hard are the things that endure because you recognise their value in all the effort you put in making them happen. At the end of journey, you've built a diamond that only people who have gone through the same hardships will recognise and will be able to relate to your feelings of accomplishment, the desire to treasure you achievement and the motivation to reach greater heights. Onward and upwards, like the arrow in both the alchemical symbols of Sagittarius and Mars, signifying material (onward) and spiritual (upward) advancement.

As I told you somewhere else before reading this post and realising you knew already, this build on the physics of momentum. How things become easier and improve faster the more momentum you gain.

NinRick said:
Thank you for reminding us all... yes, let‘s give it our best, at all times, no matter where we are at! We all have the knowledge, guidance and methods st hand to grow with each day.

I feel like you want to help ShadowTheRaven with this post. But this helps so many more.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Gee, I don't know why he'd ever want to do that.

NakedPluto said:
Never surrender, never back down from your own obstacles. All of us here at one point got to be broken down by a barrier, by a situation that greatly overpowered them.........

Hmm,thanks a lot brother. Recently someone really close to me had a paralysis attack,i was really tensed and stressed out still i kept mind on my sessions and did all of them,keeping my mind off of the situation. If anything worse happens or something like that happens again,i saved your post i will re read it,its a great motivation. <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back