Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aaa.. Guys i think i have a problem...

Satanfire666

I did vibrate isa/iss rune in the past many times and it worked, it felt like something covering my head and my ears this is good for void meditation, but when i do isa lately it doesn't work anymore! I don't get the effect of this rune anymore! Does this have something to do with my brain nerutransmitters or something? Will my magick powers disapear?!!!

Anyway sorry for asking so many quastions in these fourms i don't want to bother you but i need to learn a lot about satanism and myself :mrgreen:

It is normal. Certain days or months can amplify the power of intention and will, due to their astrological influence over yourself. As well as overusing a rune and improper directing and usage can lead to temporary numbing of the channels or sensory perception. I think you only felt the power of your own concentration than the rune itself.

Also never use Isa on yourself, there are other ways for you to benefit from the calming effects of this and as well develop other necessary skills as a SS, such as visualization and control over the body.

If people may have suggested using isa on yourself, even with good intentions, I would oppose them greatly in this decision.

Isa rune is a powerful rune of black magic to my experience and should be used only externally, as internally for someone new can have very bad effects.

Restriction and numbing of power with Isa can happen on yourself, but only temporary. Stop using Isa on yourself, and don't worry about it. Obsessing on potential negativities can be a form of attack by the enemy.

If you'd write what you wanted to accomplish with isa, for sure helpful and healthy information already on the forum will be revealed.

What are you using it for? I would not be using it on yourself that much. It can slow you down and stop you. If you want help focusing, I would use something else. Like Dagaz or Lögr.

Satanfire666 said:

You're probably stressing this much more than needed. A lot of the time when I do something, especially if something new, I feel some definite effect, something that suggests the working/RTR/Rune is doing something.

Then I do it again, and again, and again. No effect.

This happened a lot with my first month of FRTR, I'd feel a vibration at work and sometimes it would even stay active for some time after. Then nothing at all.

Does that mean it's not working anymore? No. It may simply mean you're getting used to the effect and your perception doesn't pick up on it as much as a newbie.

Do you normally do shorter vibrations (for Runes and RTR letters)?
Try taking your time with each vibration, raise your energy before and focus inwardly, paying attention to within yourself. I find this to greatly help me.

Your powers won't disappear, just nourish them and use them.

Hope it helps you too.

Hail Satan!

NakedPluto said:
It is normal. Certain days or months can amplify the power of intention and will, due to their astrological influence over yourself. As well as overusing a rune and improper directing and usage can lead to temporary numbing of the channels or sensory perception. I think you only felt the power of your own concentration than the rune itself.

Also never use Isa on yourself, there are other ways for you to benefit from the calming effects of this and as well develop other necessary skills as a SS, such as visualization and control over the body.

If people may have suggested using isa on yourself, even with good intentions, I would oppose them greatly in this decision.

Isa rune is a powerful rune of black magic to my experience and should be used only externally, as internally for someone new can have very bad effects.

Restriction and numbing of power with Isa can happen on yourself, but only temporary. Stop using Isa on yourself, and don't worry about it. Obsessing on potential negativities can be a form of attack by the enemy.

If you'd write what you wanted to accomplish with isa, for sure helpful and healthy information already on the forum will be revealed.

Is it a rune of Saturn? What other energies does it have in it?

NakedPluto said:

I don't know man it really helped me espically with panic attacks and social anexity, but sadly it doesn't work or effect me anymore and when i vibrate now nothing happens its like vibrating a normal word, however the good thing is that isa/iss didn't effect me negativly in the past when i used to work with it a lot.

Anyway isa and fehu are actually the easiest runes i have ever tried to be honest.

Its said in an emergency this can be used on the self. However I would do this really often. Only if your about to mentally lose it or something even then not a high amount of reps.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What are you using it for? I would not be using it on yourself that much. It can slow you down and stop you. If you want help focusing, I would use something else. Like Dagaz or Lögr.

Dagaz and Logr.... runs away to go look up.

slyscorpion said:
Its said in an emergency this can be used on the self. However I would do this really often. Only if your about to mentally lose it or something even then not a high amount of reps.

Wouldn't is what i meant to say. I think autocorrect or something but yeah don't do this really often. This could probably cause depression i am guessing but in a Panic attack it might be needed if the enemy is attacking you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back