Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sacral energy continually hitting 6th

Sundara

I know this is supposed to happen in some phases but this has been going on a while, about a year ago this started and began a lot of psychic experiences and manifestations of pretty much whatever I wanted, this initially felt really good and lasted about a month. Lately this has been happening but instead of this feeling good and being free flowing, the energy is dissipating as soon as there’s any arousal and transfers to the heart and/or 6th/3rd. This makes me feel a little out of sorts and disassociated, and causes a lot of imagery, colors brighten and this can go even further if I allow it to. If I don’t allow it to, it gets a little uncomfortable. If I do allow it, I float off into space. Should this be happening? I’m taking a small break from working so closely with the Gods, my mind needs to get centered and rested.

I think I know exactly what you detail. This happens to me in the morning or in sleep, and when it does I have to discern lively my imagination and try to master control over it, and astral senses as well. I suspect this happens before the Serpent rises and "confronts" your subconscious, and also in this case what you experience in my opinion is the unification of the conscious and subconscious. I always pass out in these two states and alternate myself by them.

Other than applying control and then furthering yourself in your desired visions and experiences, I have nothing to benefit you as advice, as also being in a similar place.

Varuna mantra helped me discern illusion from reality, as it catapulted me into visions and imaginations, I had to work my way by them and try to understand the differences.
Dagaz can be also used for brief and flashing visions, but the nature of dagaz is different from the other experiences. It is really special.

NakedPluto said:
I think I know exactly what you detail. This happens to me in the morning or in sleep, and when it does I have to discern lively my imagination and try to master control over it, and astral senses as well. I suspect this happens before the Serpent rises and "confronts" your subconscious, and also in this case what you experience in my opinion is the unification of the conscious and subconscious. I always pass out in these two states and alternate myself by them.

Other than applying control and then furthering yourself in your desired visions and experiences, I have nothing to benefit you as advice, as also being in a similar place.

Varuna mantra helped me discern illusion from reality, as it catapulted me into visions and imaginations, I had to work my way by them and try to understand the differences.
Dagaz can be also used for brief and flashing visions, but the nature of dagaz is different from the other experiences. It is really special.

Ahhh yes. It’s okay. It’ll do as it does. Just stay as grounded as you can without being too resistant. When I am too resistant/shut off, this manifests in feeling like perhaps I’m sick. It also becomes difficult to get guidance from the Gods. Too much work with the Gods and not knowing when to slow down, a lot of attacks and living in your head. Yoga is is very important. If you’ve gone through all of the phases, circulate and help it reach the heart chakra from the crown. Just a little while ago I was getting consistent signs of coming home which had multiple meanings. First, this was the energy fully reaching the crown which led to astral projection. Then, it was the energy at the heart which made me feel very at home. Once everything stopped and settled, touch down completely in the physical and I said to myself, “Damn, feels good to be home.” I get these moments of feeling normal usually initiated by the Gods. It never lasts long enough but they are definitely guiding this entire process. The other day I did a formal ritual about a matter and this actually sparked another realization, there is something going on with the pineal gland. When this gets properly stimulated there are a lot of attacks that go on and it makes it difficult for me to gain clarity with everything that’s gone on. I think this is what deals in discerning fact from imagination. I believe I’m supposed to wait this out and continue with the RTR’s, the RTR’s are what makes me feel normal, stable, and happy. It’s needless to worry too much about the little things or you can drive yourself crazy. There’s a lot of magic in just letting things flow and letting your consciousness change without too much concern. But, always have the will towards completion and stability. Sometimes it’s best not to look back. I’ve seen some very wild things on the astral. My Guardian has shown me some very wild things. Some of these things I can’t describe easily and my words wouldn’t do any of it justice. It seems like I’ve gone through all of this only to realize I’ve been in the right spot all along, and I wasn’t that far off in the beginning. I initially was very confused and thought I was living entirely wrong. I saw the truth about everything just on a different level. But, I’ve realized I’ve known this all along and I was doing the right thing the entire time. So, seeing all of those things, I’m not sure what the point was other than clearing up some confusion. Trading one confusion for another though, now I’m not sure if I needed any of this and I should just be right back to where I was before this began. The biggest differences being that I’m not dying and I’m doing the RTR’s. I relate a lot to some of what you’ve gone through, you also had the health problems and premature awakening. The Gods take care of us as long as we are dedicated and seeking to be better deeply. We can get weak, we can get misguided, we can go wherever, but with the Gods we will always fall back in line whatever it takes. As long as we are with them, they are with us.

Keep balancing yourself, and don’t fret too much about the imagination. I do know for a fact that if you get completely grounded and shut this off, the energy projects onto the physics world and physical events will arise in keeping you on an upward path. Attacks included unfortunately. Sometimes this is better.

Master Circling the energy in a grid.

Inhale, Apply three locks and circle the energy in the central canal up to the crown, and then drop it on the front chakras till it reaches the base then pass it to the back chakras to the crown and then concentrate it on the Solar Chakra.

This will increase the amounts of energy you can feel without being disoriented.

Jack said:

Inhale, Apply three locks and circle the energy in the central canal up to the crown, and then drop it on the front chakras till it reaches the base then pass it to the back chakras to the crown and then concentrate it on the Solar Chakra.

This will increase the amounts of energy you can feel without being disoriented.

Okay awesome. I’ve been seeing a lot of merkaba symbolism from the Gods. I’ve been circulating the energy but it goes from top to bottom really well without staying centered. Thank you I’ll try this.

Jack said:

Okay, I did this and this was amazingly helpful information. Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. I never thought to concentrate it on the solar. I felt Satan just before I read this actually, and my solar chakra lit up. I feel even more grounded than before, and this actually helped further facilitate energy down my throat and into the heart that I’ve been having troubles working on. I didn’t exactly do the full circulation meditation yet, I circulated a couple of times and then just concentrated it in this area and did some solar mantras. I’m no longer experiencing any gathered pools of energy or burning sensations anywhere, which has been happening for an extended period of time and the balance has been very off and on. I’ve been getting hours of a balanced state that are just touchy and easy to throw off. This also helped put a total stop to excessive psychic input.
since we’ve dealt with the same sort of stuff recently, maybe you already tried this but I figured I’d tag you incase.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back