Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Timed meditations and daylight saving time?

Big Dipper said:
So, i use chronosxp for timings and it uses daylight saving time, but do the planets follow that? I'm unsure as to when planetary hours are accurate now.

I believe it just changes the hour's numberology, of course the planet's influence doesn't change.

For example let's say it's the hour of the moon at 9 pm and your clock goes back to 8 pm, this will only change that 9 in the program to an 8 in accordance to your clock, the planetary 'hour' of the original 9 for the moon is still the same, it's just called 8 pm now, doesn't change anything, you can follow it, it's still accurate.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Big Dipper said:
So, i use chronosxp for timings and it uses daylight saving time, but do the planets follow that? I'm unsure as to when planetary hours are accurate now.

I believe it just changes the hour's numberology, of course the planet's influence doesn't change.

For example let's say it's the hour of the moon at 9 pm and your clock goes back to 8 pm, this will only change that 9 in the program to an 8 in accordance to your clock, the planetary 'hour' of the original 9 for the moon is still the same, it's just called 8 pm now, doesn't change anything, you can follow it, it's still accurate.
Okie dokie, also i've been using algiz now for my aura for a few days, should i have an affirmation for that; the website only talks about healing and attracting? I also only do it once a day.

Big Dipper said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Okie dokie, also i've been using algiz now for my aura for a few days, should i have an affirmation for that; the website only talks about healing and attracting? I also only do it once a day.

You don't need an affirmation for ALGIZ but if you're trying to direct it for something specific and aren't very experienced yet at asserting your intent decently enough, then you can use an affirmation to help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back