Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What runes should I use for business? need advice.

Niko_is_666

What runes should I use for business? I don't have much experience with runes, I have only used some without combining them(single). If anyone knows a good combination of runes for business, that would be very great.
I am starting a business and I pretty much believe that I got a green light for it from Satan or my Guardian Daemon. This business will help me in the coming years to achieve a big Satanic goal not only for me but it will help us SS a big time, but it will take time.

Off-topic(sorry): I wanted to ask if your posts are also not getting approved? Because 2-3 of my posts on some other threads/topics are not getting approved. I know it is possible that HP's are busy nowadays and in the past few months thousands of new SS have joined the forum but it is also possible that I might have posted something wrong? I would be relieved if any HP can take a few seconds to let me know that I haven't posted anything wrong :roll:

Thank you and Hail Satan!!!!

Nikois666 said:
Off-topic(sorry): I wanted to ask if your posts are also not getting approved? Because 2-3 of my posts on some other threads/topics are not getting approved. I know it is possible that HP's are busy nowadays and in the past few months thousands of new SS have joined the forum but it is also possible that I might have posted something wrong? I would be relieved if any HP can take a few seconds to let me know that I haven't posted anything wrong :roll:

The 3 posts were approved the moment I clicked on the submit button to post this topic...... :|
Sorry for wasting your time guys : (

Nikois666 said:
What runes should I use for business? I don't have much experience with runes, I have only used some without combining them(single). If anyone knows a good combination of runes for business, that would be very great.
I am starting a business and I pretty much believe that I got a green light for it from Satan or my Guardian Daemon. This business will help me in the coming years to achieve a big Satanic goal not only for me but it will help us SS a big time, but it will take time.

Really sorry but I mis wrote the original post, I would like to correct that I am 'planning' to start a business after my graduation. NOT right now.

And should I really start a business during these time? Are these times okay to start a business or should I just do a job and start my business later after 2025 or 2030? By the way I have no problem with doing a job. I am asking this because maybe it's the enemy ET's trying to make my life bad by choosing wrong choices.

I know that for being rich and doing and having money, one should have strong solar plexus chakra. So, firstly, I can suggest you to fully open your solar chakra , much bright golden sun. I used "RAUM" for solar chakra for 40 days because I must be strong for achieving money.

Now, Money is a competition thing. So, I used many mantras and Summon demon (Bune) for helping me.

Here, according to your question,
You can use the rune FEHU, SOWILO, ODHAL.

"18, 36, 54, 108, 111, 216 " these are power numbers which I successfully used and have a great effect, with my experience.

No doubt, one must should do 40 days money/business spell .

I didn't yet do any money spell but I know well about money spell with studying Joy Of Satan.

I did many mistake in my workings and I learned many things with experience during doing ritual.

I am a business studies student. In the secret of my knowledge, the main goal of a business is making more profit. For beginning a business, you should know what kind of business you will start. This is just a theory knowledge. Make more profit for starting business first.
I STRONGLY believe that all business success depends upon one's hard work, talents and abilities to do competition with others business men.
Remember that first business will not make you success.
Profit is called the consideration or reward of taking risk.

Spell will give opportunities but you have to take the opportunities. You have to do hard work, be busy person. Take many risk with planning.

Also, I recommend you do munka workings for cutting your problems to achieve business success.

That's it. Make your own affirmations.
Hail Satan.
Joy bangla.

Mondol said:
I know that for being rich and doing and having money, one should have strong solar plexus chakra. So, firstly, I can suggest you to fully open your solar chakra , much bright golden sun. I used "RAUM" for solar chakra for 40 days because I must be strong for achieving money.

Now, Money is a competition thing. So, I used many mantras and Summon demon (Bune) for helping me.

"18, 36, 54, 108, 111, 216 " these are power numbers which I successfully used and have a great effect, with my experience.

I didn't yet do any money spell but I know well about money spell with studying Joy Of Satan.

I did many mistake in my workings and I learned many things with experience during doing ritual.

I am a business studies student. In the secret of my knowledge, the main goal of a business is making more profit. For beginning a business, you should know what kind of business you will start. This is just a theory knowledge. Make more profit for starting business first.
I STRONGLY believe that all business success depends upon one's hard work, talents and abilities to do competition with others business men.

Spell will give opportunities but you have to take the opportunities. You have to do hard work, be busy person. Take many risk with planning.

Also, I recommend you do munka workings for cutting your problems to achieve business success.

Hail Satan.
Joy bangla.

Just a heads up, HPS Maxine has said not to use 108 vibrations:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=69365&hilit=108#p69365

HailVictory88 said:
Mondol said:

Hail Satan.
Joy bangla.

Thank you very much hailvictory88 for correcting me.

108 is the power number and is related to Saturn planet.
Ok, When I will decide to do money spell. i will use the power number 216. :D

Again thank you

Hail Father Satan
Joy bangla

Fehu Uruz rauda jera saulo I would use u could add dagaz if u want note rauda jera saulo dagaz is the 4 solar runes of runic magic

Mondol said:
HailVictory88 said:
Mondol said:

Hail Satan.
Joy bangla.

Thank you very much hailvictory88 for correcting me.

108 is the power number and is related to Saturn planet.
Ok, When I will decide to do money spell. i will use the power number 216. :D

Again thank you

Hail Father Satan
Joy bangla

111 may be better for some things. That is a number of the sun. Only 3 more vibrations. I use that the most never use 108 anymore outside of black magick.

Mondol said:

Hail Satan.
Joy bangla.

HailVictory88 said:

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Fehu Uruz rauda jera saulo I would use u could add dagaz if u want note rauda jera saulo dagaz is the 4 solar runes of runic magic

slyscorpion said:
111 may be better for some things. That is a number of the sun. Only 3 more vibrations. I use that the most never use 108 anymore outside of black magick.

Thank you very much for the help guys :)
But do you think starting a business before 2025 would be a good decision?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back