Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Two questions about Aura Cleaning

HailVictory88

I had two questions regarding the aura cleaning routine in which we use a white-gold light to scan our Aura and remove filth"
1) When visualizing sending it back to the sender, does the sender refer to the enemy, as they're respionsible for these curses, or just anyone who happens to direct negative energy towards us? I assume the former as it doesn't seem to make sense to me to deliberately send negative energy towards random people who I may have had a bad interaction with, as the Jews and the rest of the enemy are truly responsible.

2) When I've done the scanning light method and have sent the energy away, can I also just visualize a brilliant white-gold light around me for extra measure (sort of like the Aura Cleaning method on the JoS meditations page). I like doing that as an extra step. So far, I haven't felt like I've been cleaning my Aura wrong, but I wanted to double check.

Thank you!

HailVictory88 said:
I had two questions regarding the aura cleaning routine in which we use a white-gold light to scan our Aura and remove filth"
1) When visualizing sending it back to the sender, does the sender refer to the enemy, as they're respionsible for these curses, or just anyone who happens to direct negative energy towards us? I assume the former as it doesn't seem to make sense to me to deliberately send negative energy towards random people who I may have had a bad interaction with, as the Jews and the rest of the enemy are truly responsible.

2) When I've done the scanning light method and have sent the energy away, can I also just visualize a brilliant white-gold light around me for extra measure (sort of like the Aura Cleaning method on the JoS meditations page). I like doing that as an extra step. So far, I haven't felt like I've been cleaning my Aura wrong, but I wanted to double check.

Thank you!

A1 to everybody who did send you bad energy. I once did read here "if justice is not served chaos will emerge" it was a statement from a god, but can´t remember which one(also you don´t realy know who does send you negative energy so this is a one size fits all solution). Also we are not xtians who turn the other cheek. The main reason may be the jews /curses /enemys but the brain implant is not implemented so there is some free will left.

A2 sure you can always visualize gold-white around you it´s never rong. Even during joga etc. May give you some extra boost.

"4. The Yantras are the archetypal structures and forms that the mantras create. We can think of Mantras and Yantras as the two sides lf the same thing. By molding your consciousness into the form of a Yantra through visualization you create a foundation for the further development of the energy the Yantra relates to.
The images of our Gods and your very body is also a Yantra along with Mudras and Asanas (hand and body gestures. Tantric practitioners visualise themselves as a particular deity while empowering themselves with mantras, pranayama and asanas.

This is also a form of worshiping the Gods. Your body serves as a temple where you invite the Deity through Visualisation and worship them by offering them the energy you raise. Natural formations are also yantras since they contain the same divine structures and sacred geometric patterns that make up the Universe. Mountains, Flowers, Trees are all Yantras. By visualizing a Mountain you can stabilize and still your Mind for deep meditation." Savitar

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1189&p=7488&hilit=Yantras#p7488

Also See Ghost in the Machines post about Aura cleaning:

Solar Pyramid Meditation

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42483&p=177973#p177973

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back