Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bhagvat Gita and War (messages to SS)

Usthepeople666

Hello SS brothers and sisters, for those in fear of the RTRs can read these , these do fill me up with courage when I need it the most. Hope this helps people here too -

For the soul there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.

Those who are on this path are resolute in purpose, and their aim is one. O beloved child of the Kurus, the intelligence of those who are irresolute is many-branched.

Whatever action is performed by a great man, common men follow in his footsteps. And whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.( Great men for me are the Gods and Us )

Being freed from attachment, fear and anger, being fully absorbed in Me and taking refuge in Me, many, many persons in the past became purifled by knowledge of Me—and thus they all attained transcendental love for Me.

The soul is glorious, fearless, free from old age and immortal. Death is solely the destruction of the body. The soul is neither born nor does it ever die.It has existed forever and will continue to be. Eliminate fear of death from your mind as it creates deterrence in whatever you wanted to do it in life.

These actually do help me a lot when i feel low or scared of the RTRs. These are tough times and require tough measures.
Take Care brothers and sisters
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail Satanic Races

These actually do help me a lot when i feel low or scared of the RTRs.
This is not normal. I think you should deprogram your mind from the enemy-induced/baseless fears (now I'm curious as to why you're scared).

The soul is glorious, fearless, free from old age and immortal. Death is solely the destruction of the body. The soul is neither born nor does it ever die.It has existed forever and will continue to be.

[not directed to you, but] Take care when reading passages from such texts. People can take these literally.

MalinBaze said:
These actually do help me a lot when i feel low or scared of the RTRs.
This is not normal. I think you should deprogram your mind from the enemy-induced/baseless fears (now I'm curious as to why you're scared).

The soul is glorious, fearless, free from old age and immortal. Death is solely the destruction of the body. The soul is neither born nor does it ever die.It has existed forever and will continue to be.

[not directed to you, but] Take care when reading passages from such texts. People can take these literally.

Hmm :)

Death is solely the destruction of the body. The soul is neither born nor does it ever die.It has existed forever and will continue to be. Eliminate fear of death from your mind as it creates deterrence in whatever you wanted to do it in life.

The soul can definitely die if not worked on. This is what the enemy wants to do to Aryans, dissipate our souls back to the ether. The Egyptians call this the second death.

ModernMage said:
Death is solely the destruction of the body. The soul is neither born nor does it ever die.It has existed forever and will continue to be. Eliminate fear of death from your mind as it creates deterrence in whatever you wanted to do it in life.

The soul can definitely die if not worked on. This is what the enemy wants to do to Aryans, dissipate our souls back to the ether. The Egyptians call this the second death.
yes sir . I have read that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back