Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ALL MAGICAL WORKING

don2012

Please do all magical working mandatory to be done 40 days, if no why and if yes why , i think how energies manifest and work must be correctly explain. I think i am not the only person searching for this as there new members here and more .

When we get into the metaphysical realm numbers become extremely important. The universe is a manifestation of numbers, sound and energy. This is the foundation and we must use numbers intelligently to make the most efficient and effective use of our workings.

The reason 40 days has been advised is because 40 is a number of permanence. Doing a working for this length of time engraves it into the astral plane and it is so. But keep in mind this doesn’t necessarily mean 40 days and youve achieved your goal. It could take much longer or not even as long depending on the goal. 40 is just used for the sake of permanence. This is set in now and any future working will build on it. Rather than starting from scratch again. Hope that makes sense.

Now, for some workings this is an ideal situation and 40 is a wise choice. For other workings this may not be so, it all depends on the goal. For example, you may have a goal that doesn’t need to be permanent. Maybe you just need to quickly attract something to you. Perhaps a material item. Well then just do the working as long as it takes to attract whatever it is you desire. The way workings work is raising energy and then programming and directing it. When there is sufficient energy it will manifest in the physical realm. Numbers can be used to enhance energy or for other purposes. Understand?

@Eric13,thank you very much but i cant find any metaphysical realm on jos site, and i think may be this is your own leant knowledge beside jos ,and concerning 40 days workng and some working we just did for wealth for satanist,it was only 5 days, this makes it to be difficult to understand very well.

So let say for example i want want an iphone , and i think this should not be done for 40 days to engrave onto to my soul because i want always need iphone but just onece .how do such petty things like this be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back