Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help about a dream I had

afl666

I know that dreams are individual things, but I had a dream and I had some doubts.

I dreamed that I was in a store and an oriental lady appeared and told me that she had a demon with me, and that I didn't have to worry because that demon was her friend.

Then a black beaded necklace (as if it were a handmade japamala) appeared in her hand, and on each bead there was a carved symbol; and it was understood that these symbols were the runes.

Then this lady said that I was supposed to use this necklace to destroy an enemy of mine (who tried to kill me), and then that enemy of mine appeared next to me in the store.

My doubts are:

* This dream may have been a message from Satan to me or it was the enemy trying to deceive me

* If it was Satan, what runes should I use; because I still don't have experience with black magic and I know that some runes of destruction if not used correctly, can bring negative energies to the magician

* And what number of vibrations should I do?

Developing astral sensitivity will open you for communication with the Daemons. As a beginner you can use a pendulum which you can make yourself or order for cheap on Amazon. As per your oriental connection as far as I remember, Lord Azazel is a Lord of the Orient though my memory could be fuzzy. Doing the RTR everyday preferably once in the morning then in the night will open you up much quickly. You cannot attempt a destruction working against something you do not know. Moreover the dream could have multiple meanings which the Daemons may elaborate on further. As for now use Sowilo and Suryae to protect yourself as you should everyday with aop.

Jack said:
Developing astral sensitivity will open you for communication with the Daemons. As a beginner you can use a pendulum which you can make yourself or order for cheap on Amazon. As per your oriental connection as far as I remember, Lord Azazel is a Lord of the Orient though my memory could be fuzzy. Doing the RTR everyday preferably once in the morning then in the night will open you up much quickly. You cannot attempt a destruction working against something you do not know. Moreover the dream could have multiple meanings which the Daemons may elaborate on further. As for now use Sowilo and Suryae to protect yourself as you should everyday with aop.

Thank you for your help.

I will follow your directions and add my Cleaning and Protection routines to Sowilo and Suryaye.

And I'm going to do the RTR at night too.

Satanic Greetings

Ol argedco luciftias said:

.Thank you for your help.
I will start doing the RTR more times during the day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back