Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Distracted Mind

darkmonkey666

I saw on the post about being a truck driver and doing the RTR that it is bad not to have your full focus on things so I got to thinking I myself may have a problem here with having a scattered mind. I feel so bored and restless if I sit still with a still mind for too long it's hard. I think this may be the reason a few of my workings failed however I have had success with others before.

My ruling planet as well as intercepted ascendant is a mutable sign for this reason I believe have trouble focusing on one thing at a time and I am always restless and wanting to move around and switch from thing to thing. If I were to sit down and only focus on the RTR and not something in the background actually I'd get way more distracted.

Is there any way to train my mind with this. I do sense from energy that it is quite effective still but maybe not as powerful as it could be. I do often get strong energy from the RTR though so I know it's not a total waste and I have been attacked plenty of times and seen results in my own life from the RTR so I know I am not just doing nothing but I feel like it could probably be way more powerful.

This is my poor little secret I still seem to be making progress. This is not only recent I never was able to focus on things very well for a long time.

I still seem to be making progress in a lot of things but I don't think my workings and meditations and rtrs are as effective as they could be.

Any help

Hey :)
It could be one of the below -
1. You caused way too much damage to the enemy to the point they actually keep sending fraudulent messages or trying to get you distracted( this happened with me)
2. You got lot on your life force(?)
3. Do you smoke? That does cause holes in the aura (or as nikola tesla said smoking causes us to get distracted and have random thoughts as the holes in aura allow enemy messages to enter)
4. Excessive coffee or stimulant downer
All in all the warfare everyone is talking about (all of the HPs) espicially is on the astral. If you could focus very well before and not able to do it now and still meditate the same it is most likely because of the astral attacks. i wrote a post of what may help you . please do read it .
Take care
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back