Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to live in the moment?

I tried lot of exercises to live in the moment but they didnt work. Im not aware of environment around myself, so i dont know what is happening around me. Is there any meditation i should do so i could live in the moment? Please help.

Hail Satan!

Void meditation is the most important to ground yourself.

This happens with me too. My mind simply doesn't register what most people around me do or say as it classifies it as unimportant. I mean you couldn't care less if someone told you how their boyfriend never pays attention to them or what the girl next door is doing. I don't fucking care if your landlord extradited another 300$ from you. My thoughts are entirely centered upon myself and my actions, my beliefs and my behaviors and its really hard to communicate with people who I do not find interesting. People think I'm an asshole but I simply can't invest any energy in an interaction when I have to fill in the blanks and the person's not giving me anything to work with other than useless unimportant details.

So the best thing you should do is put yourself around people you want to be with so your mind will naturally want to pay attention to them.

Ground yourself. Work on the lower chakras. Earth element. etc.

As others have said, void meditation is what you want. It's a key part of all meditation and learning how to be in 'the now' without letting your thoughts get the better of you.
Jack said:
I know exactly what you mean. This same thing happens to me too. I live with very toxic, draining people and whenever they blab about their meaningless garbage for hours it seriously takes its toll on my energy. I am always polite but they still think I'm an asshole for never listening to their long fucking uninteresting word diarrhea. You're right, surrounding yourself with good people makes all the difference.

I find that an RTR + void before bed and void meditation when I wake up helps a lot with this for me personally.

Yes, but when i focus on the spot on the wall, i still dont know what is happening around me. How to focus on the "here" and "now"?

himmler was a legend said:
Yes, but when i focus on the spot on the wall, i still dont know what is happening around me. How to focus on the "here" and "now"?
Void meditate on your body and aura, your senses and surroundings. Try to get into that state of mind and then "hold" it for several minutes, without letting any thoughts creep in to distract you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back