Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spine Problems in Relation to Kundalini

renkov

Hello, I am new here. I've stumbled upon comments from hindu and buddhist practitioners that you may get your spine damage if it's your first time raising it.

I have been getting problems from my back muscles and my spine since after a week of constant meditation. Please let me know what you think. It will be of great help.

Mitsu said:
Hello, I am new here. I've stumbled upon comments from hindu and buddhist practitioners that you may get your spine damage if it's your first time raising it.

I have been getting problems from my back muscles and my spine since after a week of constant meditation. Please let me know what you think. It will be of great help.
Make sure you do enough Hatha and Kundalini Yoga to keep your spine healthy and flexible.

Mitsu said:

Just make you're not straining your posture when meditating, energy should flow smoothly through you as you meditate and it's okay if you seem to rock back and forth when meditating or if you feel the need to move when doing so, this movement helps move the energy and I do it too. So don't tense or make yourself stiff, try to relax. Try this for about a week or two to see if it's just a physical issue, and if it doesn't work then, let me know here and I will provide some further information.

It is a healing energy. It would fix spine problems, not cause them. Hinduism has been corrupted and changed over thousands of years to be in many ways the opposite of how it used to be, and buddhism is another corruption that is against the truth. They try to scare people away from making themself stronger and working on their soul because the evil people who corrupted these programs want everybody to be weak and defenceless.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is a healing energy. It would fix spine problems, not cause them. Hinduism has been corrupted and changed over thousands of years to be in many ways the opposite of how it used to be, and buddhism is another corruption that is against the truth. They try to scare people away from making themself stronger and working on their soul because the evil people who corrupted these programs want everybody to be weak and defenceless.

Thank you all for the replies. I'll try to see if it's just a physiological issue or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back