Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding sun square

Artanis

Ive done The opening meditations on The chackras few weeks Back.

Can i do The Sun Square already, to fix My poor eyesight, which is The reason My Life has gone to shit?

Artanis said:

Can i do The Sun Square already, to fix My poor eyesight, which is The reason My Life has gone to shit?
If you compleated all the opening of chakras and you are meditating on them everyday then yes sure. The only thing is that you shouldn't do the sun square 1. Because it's easily messed up, 2. There i not a good day now to do it.

Look at the calendar in this month there is going to be a day for Increasing health. You can do a 40 days (or more if needed) spell that day with Surya or Hreem for 100 reps (or more if you can like 216). I think this will be better than a square, it's just that is too easily to messed up and it's not worth the wait if you can just start a spell this month.

If you still want to do the sun square look at the calendar for a good day. But like i said a normal spell is better in my opinion..

If you want help with an affirmation just ask here.

Artanis said:

yes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back