Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bettings

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Bettings are a way of winning huge amounts of money. But for this you need to anticipate and bet a certain result. How you can use magik for this? I heard one way is with the pendulum. You need to enter a deep trance and ask the pendulum about the result you want to bet on a certain match as the pendulum works outside the influence of time, but for this you need to be a master in the using of pendulum. Have anybody tried to use magik in bettings?

The Alchemist7 said:
Bettings are a way of winning huge amounts of money. But for this you need to anticipate and bet a certain result. How you can use magik for this? I heard one way is with the pendulum. You need to enter a deep trance and ask the pendulum about the result you want to bet on a certain match as the pendulum works outside the influence of time, but for this you need to be a master in the using of pendulum. Have anybody tried to use magik in bettings?
There are many methods of divination, some of which can be found in the "divination" section of the JoS.
https://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html
Using a pendulum can most certainly work, but there is much training and sensitivity needed to use it successfully. You can train this in many ways. For example, you can go to random.org and have it generate a number between 1 and 0. Then you use the pendulum and try to predict which one will turn up. Focus on your pendulum and say in your mind something like "Left is 1, right is 0", and let the pendulum move on it's own. All this works much better when you are in a trance, so it's advised that you get into one before starting your training. You can also add in some breathing exercises too, as part of falling into the trance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back