Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is up with Atonism,urantia book and other Jesus cults?

Sham99qq

I was introduced to the Urantia Book in 2016 and Believed in its claims for a while.then I met a good friend of mine in the netherlands,that also followed the phoenix journals and was Jew-aware.this was also eye opening because very few people are jew aware and how it ties into the spiritual side.

in fact it was thru many Atonist material that I knew how deep and evil the jewish Control of our planet was and also how evil the liberal Establishment and Communism was.

is this a case of good cop bad cop?I am baffled why they would go so far to expose the jews but then be tied into the jesus thoughtform.they do reject Yahweh and they say jesus was actually half plaedian and sumerian.they deny he was ever a racial Jew or semite.

I don't really know if I can trust what theyre saying.I otoh dont know why Enemy Nordic Aliens would expose the jews so deeply but then all their evil gets blamed on Satan in the phoenix journals.its all confusing.who are they really channeling?

This is jew shit. The whole "pleidian" thing is always jewish whenever I hear about it. So maybe you read how jews have used occult power to enslave and destroy the world, then it tells you to pour more and more of your own power into the jew thoughtform to make them even stronger. What would that do? This is just enemy garbage. There's a rabbi sitting there laughing his ass off saying "Look at these retarded goyim! I tell them exactly what we are doing to them and he donates his energy to me to give me even more control to keep doing the same thing!" If it says anything good about "pleidian" or jesus type things, you know it's poison garbage.

Sham99qq said:
I was introduced to the Urantia Book in 2016 and Believed in its claims for a while.then I met a good friend of mine in the netherlands,that also followed the phoenix journals and was Jew-aware.this was also eye opening because very few people are jew aware and how it ties into the spiritual side.

in fact it was thru many Atonist material that I knew how deep and evil the jewish Control of our planet was and also how evil the liberal Establishment and Communism was.

is this a case of good cop bad cop?I am baffled why they would go so far to expose the jews but then be tied into the jesus thoughtform.they do reject Yahweh and they say jesus was actually half plaedian and sumerian.they deny he was ever a racial Jew or semite.

I don't really know if I can trust what theyre saying.I otoh dont know why Enemy Nordic Aliens would expose the jews so deeply but then all their evil gets blamed on Satan in the phoenix journals.its all confusing.who are they really channeling?

A lot of outside material and information is corrupted, changed, manipulated and fucked with constantly by the enemy and determining what is true or false is a long and arduous game of cat and mouse from various sources and it's a risk to take everything at face value.

Yahweh is the name for the collective alien reptilian race that the jews and the greys are the lapdogs to and that the jews share genetics with, it is not a single individual per say. The fictitious jesus was never a real, physical being of any race whatsoever either as it's nothing more than a manipulating thoughtform to entrap Gentiles into the enemy's lies. The higher ranks of the enemy know as a fact that jesus was never real and is only a means as a tool for enslavement of Gentiles.

And it doesn't matter what supposed 'good' the enemies of Satan do, once an enemy of Satan always an enemy of Satan. The 'Nordic Aliens' is Satan's race and the race we were made in the likeness of. The enemy Nordics are those of his people that stupidly decided to go against him for some mentally ill reason to side against him and prevent humanity from reaching the level of the gods. They are no better than the disgusting reptiloids that want to enslave us and they suffer the same wrath.

The Jews claim the historical Jesus was a random dude born of a roman soldier and a Jew mother. And he died. Thats it. Yeshu story over.

Pagan stories and history was inserted into some random dudes life which is of two lines. The romans crucified many zealots. Some random dude got crucified for some random shit and the next thing you know hundreds of years later he's worshipped by gentiles as a savior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back