What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ardgion
Posts: 84
Location: Sweden

What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ardgion » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Satan's day is in less than 2 weeks and I'm wondering what do you guys usually do on that day? Asking because I don't want to miss something important.
And I decided I'll dedicate day before, 22nd of December. I had some problems with my first try to dedicate because I was weak and couldn't prick my finger.

I don't know, I didn't have time or I forgot just to mention couple of things since coming here.
Since I started doing meditations, cleaning aura and opening chakras I started to feel much more positivity in my life. Last month I have being really happy and positive towards others and myself personally.

First time I discovered JoS, I was really angry that time. Don't remember what got me, it was 2 years ago, I got so angry and just said to myself, I don't care, let the demons take me or whatever, so I searched on google how to summon demons. And first search was JoS site. Of course I clicked on it and started reading page about demons and summoning. I was suprised how page described demons differently from how I was looking at them that time. So I got really interested and started reading whole JoS site.
Then I started doing meditations a bit. Don't know again what got me, but I stopped doing meditations for almost 2 years. ( I'm simply lazy person and I told that to myself recently which encouraged me to start again).
So here I am, back, almost 2 months doing meditations, finally decided to do RTR (not really daily but I do it around 5 times per week, will try to do more, still not sure am I doing it right because I just rush through it, don't really vibrate the words, I just say them, so if I'm doing it wrong, pls say) ( and no idea how you guys manage to do RTR in 10 mins, it takes me like half an hour, I could seriously do more RTR daily if I could get it in like 10 mins, but I dont mind if it even takes an hour).
I can feel much more than I did before so I can say that I "advanced" a bit. I am young. There is still a lot for me to learn and I have to take small steps at time towards big goals. So I'm taking all of this slowly so it doesn't happen again, like last time when I did a lot at once and stopped (for like 2 years ,-, ). Currently on 6th day of opening the 6th chakra, it's not much but hey, better than nothing. I think that's all for now.

BIG thanks to all here who helped and encouraged me to do more and thanks to HP's for being awesome.

....... if you're still here, sorry for this wall of text, I'm usually not the person that types big text, but I somehow had feel I should do it. Maybe it was better if I made 2 separate topics but who cares, everything what i needed to know is asked here and I'm looking forward for replies.

Much love, cheers



....wew, that took like an hour to write, I'll be lurking around the forums as usual and seeya around, gtg sleep, have exam tomorrow ( today when post is approved).

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2080

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:46 am

The clergy will tell us something. Apart from that you can celebrate it however you want.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:20 am

Sounds like you're doing a perfect job! :D

With the dedication, you don't need to get the blood from your finger. Since finger tips have some of the thickest skin, this is hard for many people. You can get the drop of blood from anywhere on your body, it really doesn't make any difference.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 423

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Sounds like you're doing a perfect job! :D

With the dedication, you don't need to get the blood from your finger. Since finger tips have some of the thickest skin, this is hard for many people. You can get the drop of blood from anywhere on your body, it really doesn't make any difference.



Just don't take your menstruation blood as that is disrespectful,but yes.
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 423

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 am

Those last two years on Father Satan's day I always did a standard ritual to Satan and just talked away (if my memory serves me right), tho, I wonder why this date is so important to him... Is it his birthday or something?
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2080

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:00 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:Those last two years on Father Satan's day I always did a standard ritual to Satan and just talked away (if my memory serves me right), tho, I wonder why this date is so important to him... Is it his birthday or something?

Yes.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Ardgion wrote:----


I personally don't make any particular plans for the day as I often forget about it and only recall it after I've missed it due to being preoccupied. I would like to spend the entire day doing nothing but various meditations and the RTR but things don't always go as planned.

In regards to your... laziness... I can try to understand that the majority of newer members start off slow and sometimes really slow. It's expected that there will be those who go about in an on and off fashion and it can take years to get beyond that state. You should know that every day you don't contribute or work on Satan's behalf, be it doing the RTR even just once or meditating to advance yourself for even 15 minutes, is practically a blessing to the enemy... and we don't hand out blessings to enemies of Satan. I will leave you to do with that as you will and make your own decision.

If you are just saying the words then yes you are doing it incorrectly. The words must be vibrated in order for them to exact any power. This vibration is the feeling in your throat when you speak normally. You can say the word 'Glow' as it is, but if you draw it out and vocally say "Gloooooooooow" in a low tone, that vibration you feel in your throat during the 'ooooh' is what you're looking for when you are vibrating for the RTR. That is what is meant when you are told to vibrate a word.

When it comes to the length of time for the RTR, we do not finish them in just 10 minutes. If anyone is finishing a full RTR session in just 10 minutes then they are not doing it properly. A single complete session for me takes about half an hour, and depending on how many times I decide to repeat the RTR, up to 3 hours. I don't expect you to do 5 or 10 a day, doing one a day is fine and honestly preferable since you are only just getting into the routine of meditating again, but you should not be rushing it otherwise you are not putting any real energy into it at all; you must be focusing on the vibrations because there-in lies the power.

If you ever need any help or information, we of course help out our own. And as for the wall of text, I can guarantee you the HPs are definitely sick of seeing and approving mine as I do them on practically a regular basis and on multiple occasions as you can probably tell.

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 423

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Jack wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:Those last two years on Father Satan's day I always did a standard ritual to Satan and just talked away (if my memory serves me right), tho, I wonder why this date is so important to him... Is it his birthday or something?

Yes.



Could you provide any information in regards for this? HPS Maxine only mentioned that it is a very special day to Father Satan and every SS should celebrate it, but that is all. Unless the HP's explained it this year that I didn't pay attention to.... :/
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 550
Location: Germany

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby NinRick » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Ardgion wrote:Satan's day is in less than 2 weeks and I'm wondering what do you guys usually do on that day? Asking because I don't want to miss something important.
And I decided I'll dedicate day before, 22nd of December. I had some problems with my first try to dedicate because I was weak and couldn't prick my finger.

I don't know, I didn't have time or I forgot just to mention couple of things since coming here.
Since I started doing meditations, cleaning aura and opening chakras I started to feel much more positivity in my life. Last month I have being really happy and positive towards others and myself personally.

First time I discovered JoS, I was really angry that time. Don't remember what got me, it was 2 years ago, I got so angry and just said to myself, I don't care, let the demons take me or whatever, so I searched on google how to summon demons. And first search was JoS site. Of course I clicked on it and started reading page about demons and summoning. I was suprised how page described demons differently from how I was looking at them that time. So I got really interested and started reading whole JoS site.
Then I started doing meditations a bit. Don't know again what got me, but I stopped doing meditations for almost 2 years. ( I'm simply lazy person and I told that to myself recently which encouraged me to start again).
So here I am, back, almost 2 months doing meditations, finally decided to do RTR (not really daily but I do it around 5 times per week, will try to do more, still not sure am I doing it right because I just rush through it, don't really vibrate the words, I just say them, so if I'm doing it wrong, pls say) ( and no idea how you guys manage to do RTR in 10 mins, it takes me like half an hour, I could seriously do more RTR daily if I could get it in like 10 mins, but I dont mind if it even takes an hour).
I can feel much more than I did before so I can say that I "advanced" a bit. I am young. There is still a lot for me to learn and I have to take small steps at time towards big goals. So I'm taking all of this slowly so it doesn't happen again, like last time when I did a lot at once and stopped (for like 2 years ,-, ). Currently on 6th day of opening the 6th chakra, it's not much but hey, better than nothing. I think that's all for now.

BIG thanks to all here who helped and encouraged me to do more and thanks to HP's for being awesome.

....... if you're still here, sorry for this wall of text, I'm usually not the person that types big text, but I somehow had feel I should do it. Maybe it was better if I made 2 separate topics but who cares, everything what i needed to know is asked here and I'm looking forward for replies.

Much love, cheers



....wew, that took like an hour to write, I'll be lurking around the forums as usual and seeya around, gtg sleep, have exam tomorrow ( today when post is approved).


Hey ya I have a tipp to get the blood from your left index finger.
1) you need a needle, and somting desinfect your finger.
2)masage you hand hard and well und your whole index finger (do get the blood pumping in your hand)
3) desinfect your finger
4) use the needle to prick a little hole
5) now squeeze your blood from the bottom of your finger all the way to finger tip. Do this like 2-3Times
6) you should have a nice big drop of blood

Now use your dry pen and sign your name
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Aquarius
Posts: 5067

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Sounds like you're doing a perfect job! :D

With the dedication, you don't need to get the blood from your finger. Since finger tips have some of the thickest skin, this is hard for many people. You can get the drop of blood from anywhere on your body, it really doesn't make any difference.
it’s hard for most people but most people did it, just because you didn’t doesent mean everybody has to do it, the way you say it will make newbies think that every excuse is good not to prick their fingers with a needle.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2080

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Jack wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:Those last two years on Father Satan's day I always did a standard ritual to Satan and just talked away (if my memory serves me right), tho, I wonder why this date is so important to him... Is it his birthday or something?

Yes.



Could you provide any information in regards for this? HPS Maxine only mentioned that it is a very special day to Father Satan and every SS should celebrate it, but that is all. Unless the HP's explained it this year that I didn't pay attention to.... :/

I don't have the time to hunt for the particular sermon. However I remember reading or hearing somewhere this was the case. If an HP makes a post he'll be sure to explain it and if not you can ask him in that post.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Wrong..... Just flow the audio by HPS Maxine on how to do the Final RTR.


Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Ardgion wrote:----

If you are just saying the words then yes you are doing it incorrectly. The words must be vibrated in order for them to exact any power. This vibration is the feeling in your throat when you speak normally. You can say the word 'Glow' as it is, but if you draw it out and vocally say "Gloooooooooow" in a low tone, that vibration you feel in your throat during the 'ooooh' is what you're looking for when you are vibrating for the RTR. That is what is meant when you are told to vibrate a word..

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 423

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Jack wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Jack wrote:Yes.



Could you provide any information in regards for this? HPS Maxine only mentioned that it is a very special day to Father Satan and every SS should celebrate it, but that is all. Unless the HP's explained it this year that I didn't pay attention to.... :/

I don't have the time to hunt for the particular sermon. However I remember reading or hearing somewhere this was the case. If an HP makes a post he'll be sure to explain it and if not you can ask him in that post.



Oh okay, thanks Jack!
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Wrong..... Just flow the audio by HPS Maxine on how to do the Final RTR.


Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Ardgion wrote:----

If you are just saying the words then yes you are doing it incorrectly. The words must be vibrated in order for them to exact any power. This vibration is the feeling in your throat when you speak normally. You can say the word 'Glow' as it is, but if you draw it out and vocally say "Gloooooooooow" in a low tone, that vibration you feel in your throat during the 'ooooh' is what you're looking for when you are vibrating for the RTR. That is what is meant when you are told to vibrate a word..


I only took focus on her subtle vibrations of the words and believed this to be the primary goal. I appreciate the correction and apologize for the misinformation.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1156
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:25 pm

I do what I do every year (except previous, because I lived with my mother).

I make a small shrine, with Father Satan’s sigil, electric blue colored candles and incense. I do more RTRs than usually, spend most of day in meditation, and thank Father Satan for everything that He did for me, and I talk with him, and rewind the year back, to see how well have I done, what could I have done differently, what could have been done better, what is OK, what can be done even better next year, and such.


This is what I do. I want to be close to Father Satan as much as I can. And on His day, I feel closest to Him, his energy is so strong that day.



Hail Father Satan! Forever!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Ardgion
Posts: 84
Location: Sweden

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ardgion » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Yep, I was kinda wondering was I doing RTR wrong the whole time, but now I know. Thanks, will continue to do it as it should, vibrating and focusing, already know how to say words because I downloaded audio file.
And about dedication, I know I got it this time and NinRick, thanks for the tip, will practise it until I am 100% sure I can do it.
Thanks everyone for advices.
Cheers

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Sounds like you're doing a perfect job! :D

With the dedication, you don't need to get the blood from your finger. Since finger tips have some of the thickest skin, this is hard for many people. You can get the drop of blood from anywhere on your body, it really doesn't make any difference.
it’s hard for most people but most people did it, just because you didn’t doesent mean everybody has to do it, the way you say it will make newbies think that every excuse is good not to prick their fingers with a needle.


I don't know how easy or hard it is for most people so I can't really judge with that. I've been playing guitar and bass for so many years the skin on my fingers is very extra thick. Even when I go to the doctor and they have to prick my finger for a blood test, there's only a couple fingers they can do it on and it still usually takes a couple tries to get a drop, and that's with using their easy little pricker machine. So with me, I was trying with needles, razorblades, nails, I tried for about an hour and a half and I just couldn't do it. I was pushing so hard with the razor and needles that I knew, if this actually does go through now when I'm pushing this hard, it would go straight to the bone or worse. I'm not trying to have any bad injury here. I was so desperate, so I was divinely inspired to just get it from somewhere else and it all worked perfect. I was told this isn't any problem, it could be gotten from anywhere and it still counts the same. I don't know how much easier it would be for people with normal fingers to do this, so my advice here probably doesn't apply to most people who don't have much trouble. Most people won't have any problem getting it from the finger. But I just don't want people to hurt themselves by forcing it too hard if it just isn't going to go through easily because they think the finger is the only way to do it. It's better people know there's other options than for them to make a dangerous mistake if they have to push too hard.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 550
Location: Germany

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby NinRick » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:24 am

Larissa666 wrote:I do what I do every year (except previous, because I lived with my mother).

I make a small shrine, with Father Satan’s sigil, electric blue colored candles and incense. I do more RTRs than usually, spend most of day in meditation, and thank Father Satan for everything that He did for me, and I talk with him, and rewind the year back, to see how well have I done, what could I have done differently, what could have been done better, what is OK, what can be done even better next year, and such.


This is what I do. I want to be close to Father Satan as much as I can. And on His day, I feel closest to Him, his energy is so strong that day.



Hail Father Satan! Forever!


You are a real Satanist a real Inspiration!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Brdredr » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:49 am

I usually perform a thanksgiving ritual, and send energy to him. I'm not gonna be working that day, so I have time to figure it out but the thanksgiving ritual is a definite.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:36 am

Aquarius wrote:it’s hard for most people but most people did it, just because you didn’t doesent mean everybody has to do it, the way you say it will make newbies think that every excuse is good not to prick their fingers with a needle.


I agree. Everyone here used the left index finger. I don't see the necessity to change. Thick skin? Everyone has thick skin there. One can cut the skin towards the sides of the finger so it is less thick but still left index. In my opinion this is important.

Especially for newbies, if they read things like "yeah bro it doesn't matter! Just use whatever!!1! Just talk to gods and they're friends, will be excited to be your GD!!!1!11!!" people reading this will have a wrong idea of how this works and how the Gods approach us.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Anaten Piewalker
Posts: 13
Location: Helatrobus, Galactic Confederacy HQ Planet, Special Ops, SS Support Task Force

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Anaten Piewalker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:15 pm

You gotta be strong. Heck - just grab an ol' rusty knife off the curb (kerb, for you UK'ers) and make a big "X". Peel the corners back, dip your finger in, and have at it. :twisted: (Heh, silly mood today, just joking ... don't really do this.) Just lighten up, follow the advice of other folks on this thread. There's no danger if you sterilize properly and use an instrument with a small, precise point. It'll be a very small puncture and will heal very fast. Even in the hospital when they give you an IV, they just put a small gauze and tape over the area when finished and advise that you can safely remove that in 24 hours. A standard pricking device like the ones medical folks use is the best, many come in sterile, individual wrappers; some bigger pharmacies and pharmacy aisles have them; look where they have the diabetic supplies.
NinRick wrote:
Ardgion wrote:Satan's day is in less than 2 weeks and I'm wondering what do you guys usually do on that day? Asking because I don't want to miss something important.
And I decided I'll dedicate day before, 22nd of December. I had some problems with my first try to dedicate because I was weak and couldn't prick my finger.

I don't know, I didn't have time or I forgot just to mention couple of things since coming here.
Since I started doing meditations, cleaning aura and opening chakras I started to feel much more positivity in my life. Last month I have being really happy and positive towards others and myself personally.

First time I discovered JoS, I was really angry that time. Don't remember what got me, it was 2 years ago, I got so angry and just said to myself, I don't care, let the demons take me or whatever, so I searched on google how to summon demons. And first search was JoS site. Of course I clicked on it and started reading page about demons and summoning. I was suprised how page described demons differently from how I was looking at them that time. So I got really interested and started reading whole JoS site.
Then I started doing meditations a bit. Don't know again what got me, but I stopped doing meditations for almost 2 years. ( I'm simply lazy person and I told that to myself recently which encouraged me to start again).
So here I am, back, almost 2 months doing meditations, finally decided to do RTR (not really daily but I do it around 5 times per week, will try to do more, still not sure am I doing it right because I just rush through it, don't really vibrate the words, I just say them, so if I'm doing it wrong, pls say) ( and no idea how you guys manage to do RTR in 10 mins, it takes me like half an hour, I could seriously do more RTR daily if I could get it in like 10 mins, but I dont mind if it even takes an hour).
I can feel much more than I did before so I can say that I "advanced" a bit. I am young. There is still a lot for me to learn and I have to take small steps at time towards big goals. So I'm taking all of this slowly so it doesn't happen again, like last time when I did a lot at once and stopped (for like 2 years ,-, ). Currently on 6th day of opening the 6th chakra, it's not much but hey, better than nothing. I think that's all for now.

BIG thanks to all here who helped and encouraged me to do more and thanks to HP's for being awesome.

....... if you're still here, sorry for this wall of text, I'm usually not the person that types big text, but I somehow had feel I should do it. Maybe it was better if I made 2 separate topics but who cares, everything what i needed to know is asked here and I'm looking forward for replies.

Much love, cheers



....wew, that took like an hour to write, I'll be lurking around the forums as usual and seeya around, gtg sleep, have exam tomorrow ( today when post is approved).


Hey ya I have a tipp to get the blood from your left index finger.
1) you need a needle, and somting desinfect your finger.
2)masage you hand hard and well und your whole index finger (do get the blood pumping in your hand)
3) desinfect your finger
4) use the needle to prick a little hole
5) now squeeze your blood from the bottom of your finger all the way to finger tip. Do this like 2-3Times
6) you should have a nice big drop of blood

Now use your dry pen and sign your name
-

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 550
Location: Germany

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby NinRick » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:20 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Aquarius wrote:it’s hard for most people but most people did it, just because you didn’t doesent mean everybody has to do it, the way you say it will make newbies think that every excuse is good not to prick their fingers with a needle.


I agree. Everyone here used the left index finger. I don't see the necessity to change. Thick skin? Everyone has thick skin there. One can cut the skin towards the sides of the finger so it is less thick but still left index. In my opinion this is important.

Especially for newbies, if they read things like "yeah bro it doesn't matter! Just use whatever!!1! Just talk to gods and they're friends, will be excited to be your GD!!!1!11!!" people reading this will have a wrong idea of how this works and how the Gods approach us.


Agreed
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:52 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:Especially for newbies, if they read things like "yeah bro it doesn't matter! Just use whatever!!1!


The blood is the unity point between the physical body and the prana of the soul. Putting the drop of blood is all about physically connecting your soul into the dedication. Is it not the same blood that flows throughout your entire body? It truly doesn't make any difference, as long as you are respectful and have the right motivations. I don't care if you believe me about this or not everyone's allowed to be wrong sometimes, but you can ask Satan about it and hear what he tells about it. Satan is totally against the act of anyone cutting themselves, this is not part of the ritual because he wants or enjoys people to cut themselves. It is only to get a drip of blood to use to connect your soul into the dedication. So for the vast majority of people, the finger is a very simple and easy place to get this drop from, that's why it's recommended. But if you have unusually thick fingers and this would be a much more difficult place for you, you can get it from some other part of your body. Some people here seem to have some strange idea like "It HAS to be this specific way!" But that has nothing to do with it. Everybody's path here is different. It's the blood and your motivations that matter, where the blood comes out doesn't really have much to do with anything. If there was some other body part that was easier and more accessible for the majority of people to take it from, it would be this part that would be recommended instead. And you wouldn't understand if someone recommended getting from a finger. Satanism is NOT AT ALL the same as the jew cults, he isn't strict about some sort of "specific blood sacrifice that HAS to be done this exact way or else I'll burn you forever" The drop is simply to connect your soul into it, and that's all it is, and Satan wants you to do this in whatever way personally works best for you. Instead of going on and on about how somehow I must be wrong about this, just ask him yourself see what Satan says. Because I have actually asked him a few times, and this is his opinion on it. Save more time and energy for both of us.

YoakeHoshi wrote:Just talk to gods and they're friends, will be excited to be your GD!!!1!11!!" people reading this will have a wrong idea of how this works and how the Gods approach us.


I guess the more important you are, the more positive attention you get from the gods. I'm sorry if the gods aren't this friendly and excited toward you yet, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't work like this. When I was new and didn't yet do much to help, there was a long time when I got no attention from any gods other than Satan and Lerajie. And If I called to anyone other than Satan or Lerajie, they would talk to me for a few minutes but then most of them were too busy to really work with me or help me. Because obviously they're busy trying to save the world, they don't waste too much time on little people who aren't much worth it. It's a better use of their time and energy working on their own projects to save the whole galaxy, instead of wasting their time to crawl around holding the baby's hand. But I've given enough help here to make myself very important, and now the gods really are just as friendly toward me and excited to work with me as you try to mockingly describe. Even more than that much. This is exactly how the gods approach me now. Even many who I have never called to before just show up sometimes to introduce themselves and talk with me, saying they appreciate me and would like to give me some help and be my friend. If you think the gods aren't really this friendly, understanding, helpful, and caring, you just need to do something to make yourself deserve that kind of attention. And I'm sorry if you haven't gotten to this level yet, but I hope this will be some motivation for you to work towards this. Instead of sitting there passively saying "It doesn't work like that!" Imagine if the Egyptians and Greeks would say, "Now don't expect any gods to come be your friend and be excited to help you that's an unreasonable expectation." Or maybe that's basically the exact opposite of what those cultures were about. Everyone gets what they deserve, but the first step is deserving it. If you want attention like this, you need to put in the work and earn it. And it isn't my fault if you haven't.
Be Happy :P
Image

Ardgion
Posts: 84
Location: Sweden

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ardgion » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:15 pm

I did the RTR now, was kinda in rush so I vibrated each word only once. Tho I'm still not sure am I doing it right. It kinda made difficult for some words like DUUY and DUY, on audio file, i can hear difference, but when I try to vibrate them, they sound completely the same. Do i have to vibrate one longer and other shorter? I even had problems with words that have - between them like DUHM-AHL, wasn't really sure how to vibrate them.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Ardgion wrote:I did the RTR now, was kinda in rush so I vibrated each word only once. Tho I'm still not sure am I doing it right. It kinda made difficult for some words like DUUY and DUY, on audio file, i can hear difference, but when I try to vibrate them, they sound completely the same. Do i have to vibrate one longer and other shorter? I even had problems with words that have - between them like DUHM-AHL, wasn't really sure how to vibrate them.


You don't have to vibrate it. Just say it the same way Maxine does. This makes it easier.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
lilith94
Posts: 10
Location: Island
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby lilith94 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:41 pm

Hello, SS Sisters and Brothers!
I wish you a happy 23 December, and Happy Father's day!
I wish you all to be surrounded by candles, meditations and gratitude.
Hail Satan! Hail Purson! Hail Duat! :)
Hail Duat !
Hail Satan !

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...


I don't need teachings from you, thanks; fyi I dedicated years and years ago. I don't know where you got the thought that I want attention, maybe the Gods told you? :P
I don't need to be recognized in public to feel gratified for what I do, don't be so eager to talk down to me. Since you want to show us that you're so advanced and a grown man, you shouldn't play these kids games anymore.

Seriously now. I really meant what I wrote. If you are right, then why on the JoS things are written in a specific way? Where did you get your information? If it was from Satan or the Gods I think that They would prefer these informations to be given to us through the clergy and not through some random member. I trust the clergy, not random members, though I can actually see through bullshit when it comes to these things... But time will tell.
I think the website has everything that a person needs.

Let's say a newbie visit the website and decide to dedicate. He will read that he has to prick his left finger.
Then he comes here and reads that he doesn't need to prick his finger. Oh, cool I won't prick the finger! This member said so!. Then he will go on and read some serious bullshit from some infiltrators... But hey! Last time I followed the forum's posts and it went ok!. He will fuck something up because he trusted a member... And not the clergy, who built all this. Yeah, one has to be very dumb to trust a random member rather than the clergy but yes, there are these people. I have experience with the Gods, both direct and indirect. When I said that thing about approaching the gods, I said so for the same reason; because the newbie will see your post and will think Ok, today I feel like to summon this God! And I will do it not because I really need His help, but because I want to be friend and chat with Him! Plus, that member said that this other Goddess is friendly and wanted to chat with Him since a long time! Why shouldn't ALL the gods be like that? (just an example), when probably that will be a bad idea because not all the gods are the same and not everyone of Them "can't wait to chat" with you.

PLUS, there are NO mediators in satanism. So I highly doubt that a Goddess will go to someone to make him tell another member that She can't wait to chat with this SS or be his/her GD. The Goddess will go directly to this SS eventually, without mediators. If the SS is not open enough, She'll give signs that can be understood.
NO MEDIATORS, understand? So forgive me if I quoted you, I had my concerns and wanted to share my opinion. Don't take it personal, if it was another member, I would have done the same.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:32 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...

....


It's fine you quoted me, I agree with you and I like what you're doing. :D You're very careful in the truth being preserved, there's nothing bad about that. :D I always had a lot of respect for you, and I'm sorry if my last comment seemed disrespectful.

About a new person being real eager to try to talk with all different gods, I was very clear that for new people usually it's just their guardian and Satan who will want to talk to them. And the other gods will mostly ignore them. So I don't think I gave any unreasonable expectations to them here. I told how if you want the attention and friendship of many of the gods, you really have to work hard for it and earn it. So I don't think anybody who read my comments would think as a new person starting out every single god will automatically be their best friend or anything like that. Unless they totally misunderstood everything I wrote.

But Lerajie and I have such a close relationship she talks to me a lot. Lerajie knew that this other member really needed some help quickly and someone to talk to, and she wanted to help her as soon as possible. But she knew that this other member was a little less open and trying to give her a sign personally would take probably a couple days for her to be sure about who it is. Because she wouldn't be sure if it's actually Lerajie, or if it's just her own mind speaking, or if it's an enemy messing with her, so it would probably take a few days for her to accept that it's really Lerajie. Just telling her would be faster and easier, so she said I could tell her about this directly so she can personally call to Lerajie and get the conversation started as soon as possible. This way she knows who she's talking to and why. This member then thanked me for this both in the comments and private email because everything I wrote about this is the truth. Lerajie really did want to help her as soon as possible, she called to Lerajie and got this help and now the two of them are great friends. I don't have any idea what is was that Lerajie helped her with because that's none of my business, but Lerajie did specifically ask me if I can mention real quick to have her contact her. All of this is true you can ask this other member yourself if you don't believe. This is the only time Lerajie ever mentioned anyone else here in the forums to me, and it was only to say "I would like to give her some help. You can tell her I care about her and wish to help her." This isn't really being a mediator or anything like that. I didn't say "Lerajie commands that you do exactly these things....... So you have to do what I say because she's a goddess." All I said was that she should personally talk to Lerajie herself because Lerajie wants to help her I don't know what they even talked about, all I know is this helped both of them.


In the middle ages, the people weren't able to read. And the bible is already such a mess of conflicted garbage, nobody would ever be able to understand it even if they could read part of it. So the priest could just make up anything he wants, whatever he could imagine that would help himself, and tell everyone that this is in the bible so they everyone has to really do it. Like, "give everything good that you own to the priest" or something like that. And this is how these jewish religions have gone for thousands of years, people rewriting them and adding whatever they want. So the Christianities now (that there's thousands of different versions of) isn't even the same as the older versions. This is what Mediators means, people adding in whatever they want to filter and change it into their own vision. Mediators is people saying "the path to god is through me, so if you want to get to god you have to do everything I tell you to do."

In Satanism, there isn't anybody who can make things up and pretend that this is the truth. Because you can just personally contact Satan yourself and he will tell you exactly what the truth is. If somebody is lying about something, Satan will directly tell you "That person is making up lies, this is the actual truth." No Mediators just means you can talk to Satan directly and he will teach you. It doesn't have anything to do with somebody helping somebody else to the truth, or helping influence somebody to get into contact with a goddess who wishes to help that person, or helping to teach people things. This is exactly what the Clergy here does, they help bring us all up by teaching us the truth. But they aren't getting in the way or writing down their own twisted message, they are just telling Satan's real Truth to everyone. If somebody disagrees, they can ask Satan and he will show them the answer. And if a member who isn't Clergy wants to help spread the truth and help people, it isn't being a mediator if that's what Satan's actual opinion is. And if somebody is doubtful about what is being said, ask Satan yourself about it and he will tell you whether it's true or lies. You're right that people have tried to spread lies and dangerous things in the forums before so we need to be careful, but at the same time that stuff gets shut down really fast. And if it's anything really dangerous, Cobra usually explains step by step everything that's wrong with it. Like in that topic for Neptune squares is a good example.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:05 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:....


And I didn't mean attention from the public or from us here, and I didn't mean that you shouldn't be proud of what you do. All I meant was attention from the goddesses and gods, like more of them being your friend. I don't even care about any attention here. I don't write these comments to be well known or even cared about by anyone here, that's worthless to me. I'm just trying to help enough that I can earn some help be given to me on a goal that is very important to me.
Be Happy :P
Image

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Sinistra » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:But Lerajie and I have such a close relationship she talks to me a lot. Lerajie knew that this other member really needed some help quickly and someone to talk to, and she wanted to help her as soon as possible. But she knew that this other member was a little less open and trying to give her a sign personally would take probably a couple days for her to be sure about who it is. Because she wouldn't be sure if it's actually Lerajie, or if it's just her own mind speaking, or if it's an enemy messing with her, so it would probably take a few days for her to accept that it's really Lerajie. Just telling her would be faster and easier, so she said I could tell her about this directly so she can personally call to Lerajie and get the conversation started as soon as possible. This way she knows who she's talking to and why. This member then thanked me for this both in the comments and private email because everything I wrote about this is the truth. Lerajie really did want to help her as soon as possible, she called to Lerajie and got this help and now the two of them are great friends. I don't have any idea what is was that Lerajie helped her with because that's none of my business, but Lerajie did specifically ask me if I can mention real quick to have her contact her. All of this is true you can ask this other member yourself if you don't believe. This is the only time Lerajie ever mentioned anyone else here in the forums to me, and it was only to say "I would like to give her some help. You can tell her I care about her and wish to help her." This isn't really being a mediator or anything like that. I didn't say "Lerajie commands that you do exactly these things....... So you have to do what I say because she's a goddess." All I said was that she should personally talk to Lerajie herself because Lerajie wants to help her I don't know what they even talked about, all I know is this helped both of them.

That was a nice story my dear.
Have a Mona Lerajie as a token of my approval :
Image

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby YoakeHoshi » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Lerajie knew that this other member really needed some help quickly and someone to talk to, and she wanted to help her as soon as possible. But she knew that this other member was a little less open and trying to give her a sign personally would take probably a couple days for her to be sure about who it is. Because she wouldn't be sure if it's actually Lerajie, or if it's just her own mind speaking, or if it's an enemy messing with her, so it would probably take a few days for her to accept that it's really Lerajie. Just telling her would be faster and easier, so she said I could tell her about this directly so she can personally call to Lerajie and get the conversation started as soon as possible. This way she knows who she's talking to and why.


You see, it's all this piece that really makes my brain push the doubt button. I doubt that a Goddess is in a such hurry to talk with someone to the point of relying on you to do as intermediator. Because yes, THIS is intermediation. All that long piece you wrote about the "real intermediation" is just attempts to elude the fact that what you did was actually that. A Goddess doesn't need help to communicate with someone. It will take 2 days for the SS to realize? Fine. Do you know how much is 2 days for the Gods? Probably not even a blink of eyes. That's why I doubt you. Or maybe you want to do some good but the way you express, saying things and giving advices is VERY wrong/suspicious/dangerous.

ol argedco luciftias wrote:All of this is true you can ask this other member yourself if you don't believe.


I'm not interested, that's not my business and I don't care whether this is true or false. I'm quoting you because all I am saying is referred to you, not others.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:I don't care whether this is true or false.


Okay then stop bothering me about it. I don't really get what you're trying to do then. Going on and on how you doubt everything I say, then when I explain it you don't even care about what the truth is. It's worthless to even talk to such a closed minded person like you, not that you care. Fine you don't care what the truth is, go stick your head under the sand like an Ostrich see how that helps you. :lol:

Obviously Lerajie doesn't really need me for anything, but that doesn't mean she can't ask for my help in some little ways. And this whole event with this other member actually happened about 2 weeks after I told Lerajie that I wanted to help her personally in any way I can. After I said this, I saw all these posts about people talking about the goddesses and gods who help them to give them the positive attention they deserve, and Lerajie told me I can help her like this. So I know Lerajie doesn't depend on me in any way, but I think she asked me to do this to show more members here an example of how great she is. Because she does love helping people but people have to know about her. The gods want to be honored and appreciated by their people the way they deserve, they don't want to be forgotten. This attention I gave to her in that comment, telling how loving and helpful she is and encouraging people to talk with her. This influenced people to contact her who otherwise maybe wouldn't have, then they saw for themselves how great Lerajie is and it all spread from there. And look now Lerajie is maybe even the most popular goddess on the whole forum, pictures of her everywhere and thanks to her in so many people's signatures! :P :P :P Look how many people here love Lerajie! I don't see this many pictures everywhere of anyone else! And before I wrote that comment to the other member, I don't think I can remember seeing much about her from anyone. I told her I wanted to help her somehow for what she has done for me, and then I've just done as she told me to do. I told her I wanted to help her have the respect and admiration she deserves from everyone, and it's pretty clear what she directed me to do worked.

I'm not writing this just for you and I'll try not to ever write anything specifically to you since obviously you clearly admit you have no respect or value for the truth, but I think others here would appreciate what really happened.
Image
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Sinistra wrote:That was a nice story my dear.
Have a Mona Lerajie as a token of my approval :
Image


Thank you :P I love how popular she is here.
Be Happy :P
Image

Mackenzie
Posts: 11

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Mackenzie » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Is growing population good for us?

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby YoakeHoshi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote: ...


I don't care if that story is real or not only because I don't like to gossip or know what is not my business. You know silence is gold? You should learn it. You purposely misunderstood it don't you? ;)

Anyway, I was having a nice talk with you, I'm very disappointed you lost your patience and temper for nothing.
I'll let you finish boiling yourself in your soup, when you're done, call me. Heading to work now, bye.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 374
Location: Mars

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby 13th_Wolf » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 am

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote: ...


I don't care if that story is real or not only because I don't like to gossip or know what is not my business. You know silence is gold? You should learn it. You purposely misunderstood it don't you? ;)

Anyway, I was having a nice talk with you, I'm very disappointed you lost your patience and temper for nothing.
I'll let you finish boiling yourself in your soup, when you're done, call me. Heading to work now, bye.


These conversations are part of the reason I'm reluctant to speak on the forum. The hypocrisy is unbearable, you are gossiping as well. Nothing of it fucking matters, it's all about what the guy is to do on December 23rd. I'm pretty sure this guy already is not gonna be misinformed of the thing if someone has already told him of this.

In light of the information, lets all also just send hatred for NO reason at all, at all I say yes let's just meme hate at eachother. It really accomplishes things. It's also wonderful how there is just reams and reams of rubbish, page after page on the thread of people chatting shit to eachother, really Satanic after allz. Really useful and a good use of ones time to read. In the end, when we're all together, we'll reflect on how we accomplished bringing eachother down when there was LITERALLY no need and not even actual criticism.

If you respond to me, I'm never going on this site again to prove some point about something and defend my ego over some symbols on a screen called alphabet that made me think the bad things.

Such a waste of time.
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:12 pm

I'm sorry for being off topic, and for being a bit rude. The enemy had tried really hard to curse me the last few days and I was dealing with this. I think I brought too much attention on myself. As usual when they try to curse the forums, it lead to some arguments. But I'm good now, all the curses are cleaned up and gone now. And I reported my off topic comments to be deleted. So I don't think this will happen anymore, every day the enemy is more too weak to do anything. :D Good thing a couple dumb arguments is all that happened, this is the worst they are able to do! :lol:
Be Happy :P
Image

YoakeHoshi
Posts: 198
Contact:

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby YoakeHoshi » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:12 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
These conversations are part of the reason I'm reluctant to speak on the forum. The hypocrisy is unbearable, you are gossiping as well. Nothing of it fucking matters, it's all about what the guy is to do on December 23rd. I'm pretty sure this guy already is not gonna be misinformed of the thing if someone has already told him of this.

In light of the information, lets all also just send hatred for NO reason at all, at all I say yes let's just meme hate at eachother. It really accomplishes things. It's also wonderful how there is just reams and reams of rubbish, page after page on the thread of people chatting shit to eachother, really Satanic after allz. Really useful and a good use of ones time to read. In the end, when we're all together, we'll reflect on how we accomplished bringing eachother down when there was LITERALLY no need and not even actual criticism.

If you respond to me, I'm never going on this site again to prove some point about something and defend my ego over some symbols on a screen called alphabet that made me think the bad things.

Such a waste of time.


Sigh... Here we go again... Do whatever you wanna do, say whatever. I don't care, I just shared my opinion. Not for you, not for me, not for the other member. Just for newbies. Now you can go wherever you want to and prove your points, not gonna stop you.
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:41 am

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Jack wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

Could you provide any information in regards for this? HPS Maxine only mentioned that it is a very special day to Father Satan and every SS should celebrate it, but that is all. Unless the HP's explained it this year that I didn't pay attention to.... :/

I don't have the time to hunt for the particular sermon. However I remember reading or hearing somewhere this was the case. If an HP makes a post he'll be sure to explain it and if not you can ask him in that post.



Oh okay, thanks Jack!


His Birthday..

The sabbats are times when the energy vortexes of the Earth spill out all over the place and Is a powerful time. This one is related to the solar chakra and immortality. Thus it is by Satan.

Lammas day has Azazel as the Patron. Beltane has Beelzebub. Ostara has Ashtaroth. This all important alchemical workings.

Its kinda like how Azazel is a metal worker as this refers to the chakras but people will take it literal and think hes smelting Gold all day.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 423

Re: What to do on Satan's day and Thank You

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Jack wrote:I don't have the time to hunt for the particular sermon. However I remember reading or hearing somewhere this was the case. If an HP makes a post he'll be sure to explain it and if not you can ask him in that post.



Oh okay, thanks Jack!


His Birthday..

The sabbats are times when the energy vortexes of the Earth spill out all over the place and Is a powerful time. This one is related to the solar chakra and immortality. Thus it is by Satan.

Lammas day has Azazel as the Patron. Beltane has Beelzebub. Ostara has Ashtaroth. This all important alchemical workings.

Its kinda like how Azazel is a metal worker as this refers to the chakras but people will take it literal and think hes smelting Gold all day.


Thanks.
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests