Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loki Is A Hindu God

Mageson666

Loki Is A Hindu God

The ancient Nath Siddha's in India were followers of Shiva and had nine mystical founders who are stated to relate to the chakra's. Eight of them in the eight directions so the 13 major chakra's. And the last being the bindu point which relates to the seat of the soul. Which is the seat of Atman which is called Shiva. Who has been stated to be the Adinath [The First Lord] or Adi Yogi the name of Shiva.

At one of their major temples:

"Located in the monastery precincts at Kadri is a certain Manjunatha temple, whose principal image, of Lokanatha, was dedicated in A.D 968. In the inscription that records that dedication, it is stated that "the image of the god Lokisvara [was placed] in the beautiful vihara of Kadirka."...[1]

Lokesvara is stated to be three faced. The ancient image of Shiva in the east. Lokesvara is a name of Shiva. Svara means "god" Lokesvara is the God Loke....Loki the E is spoken phonetically as I in Sanskrit. Just as in the west Loki is shown as relating to the serpent power the three faces on the head is the three nadis united in the brain with the raising of this energy. Lak is the Shakti the energy or consort of Rudra in the Vedic period. Rudra is the Vedic name of Shiva. Lak is the rune or energy of Loki in the west. Lak is also spelled Lake or Laki this also becomes Loki. The letter L is the letter of Venus and Ki means Serpent Life Force and King. And the world support the mulahara in Sanskrit. The spinal column. Venus is the serpent deity from the east to west. And is called Lucifer in Latin. Loki is shown in the west as the serpent of fire wrapped around the sacred tree. This is the symbol of enlightenment to the ancient Druids. The deity by the title Laki or Lake is called Shaitana by the ancient Vedic Persians. And the Persian Yezidhi's still call their God Shaitan. Whom they state is Murugan in Hinduism the ancient Venus who is the ancient form of Shiva and is called Sanat Kumara. Sanat is the Sanatana Dharma the ancient name of spiritual knowledge. Sanat Kumara is stated to be Venus as well. Sanat meaning Eternal. Satan means Eternal in ancient Sanskrit. Its the ancient name of the head God in Sanskrit.

The sixth rune Kana is the ancient name of Krisna. The ancient Aryans migrated from the East into Europe over thousands of years.

The Edda's were written down by a Christian monk who admitted he altered them. This was also done after centuries of Christianization. The images found across the North show Loki as a God in a positive sense. The Liberator of the soul as the personification of the serpent power. In the east the same God is stated to be the liberator of the soul to the Light Body state.

Source
The Alchemical Body, White[1]
The Truth Behind The Chirst Myth, Pinkham
The Yoga Of Power, Evola

HP Mageson666 said:
“Located in the monastery precincts at Kadri is a certain Manjunatha temple, whose principal image, of Lokanatha, was dedicated in A.D 968. In the inscription that records that dedication, it is stated that "the image of the god Lokisvara [was placed] in the beautiful vihara of Kadirka."...
From which source is this quote from?

Loki does not destroy the nadi's this is symbolic of the serpent power purifying the soul.

StraitShot47 said:
What happens when loki destroys the naddihs? Does it induce the next cycle?

The Alchemical Body by White.

Academic Scholar said:
HP Mageson666 said:
“Located in the monastery precincts at Kadri is a certain Manjunatha temple, whose principal image, of Lokanatha, was dedicated in A.D 968. In the inscription that records that dedication, it is stated that "the image of the god Lokisvara [was placed] in the beautiful vihara of Kadirka."...
From which source is this quote from?

Loki is supposed to be the Norse God of mischief. I think someone also said he is Satan. Of course, it's just another blasphemy, and slander and libel.

Just as Satan is "enemy, adversary" in jew speak, Loki is "mischief" in jew speak - the enemy/adversary of the jew, and mischievous because the jew is against Him. The enemy is always evil, regardless of whether the enemy is actually evil or if you are the one who is evil (the jew is).

That's the weird thing with sprockets the guy is promoting the ideology of a Catholic gnostic who included some pagan elements with Christ ideology with some Buddhism aspects then sprockets added in his own drug imagined ideas. And people believe this is Paganism. This shows if a person does not actually deprogram themselves from Christianity they will just unconsciously create another variation of it in their own life due to unconscious bias.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sprockets will commit suicide from glue sniffing overdose after reading this post.

Are you happy because of this?

Loka means world, earth or planet. Îshwara means lord or God. According to the sandhi rules it combines as Lokeshwara = lord of the earth. It could also mean a lord of many worlds. Here for example an ancient carving of astronauts going to Vishnuloka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEuQmPBYO50

National-Satanist said:
HP Mageson666 said:
“Lokesvara” comes from union between “Lok”, who means “Seeing” in Sanskrit, and “Isvara”, who means “Lord” in Sanskrit. “Lok” is source for Latin “Lucis” and Celtic “Lugh", who becomes English “Light”!

I know this is old, but that would mean it interprets as Azazel, not Satan/Lucifer as one might think. However I’m kinda with FancyMancy. It’s does sound like how the enemy infiltrates all the ancient civilizations and the create Loki, or Jewsus or whatever it’s name is.

Ramier108666 said:
National-Satanist said:
HP Mageson666 said:
“Lokesvara” comes from union between “Lok”, who means “Seeing” in Sanskrit, and “Isvara”, who means “Lord” in Sanskrit. “Lok” is source for Latin “Lucis” and Celtic “Lugh", who becomes English “Light”!

I know this is old, but that would mean it interprets as Azazel, not Satan/Lucifer as one might think. However I’m kinda with FancyMancy. It’s does sound like how the enemy infiltrates all the ancient civilizations and the create Loki, or Jewsus or whatever it’s name is.

He doesn't need to be Satan... nor Azazel. If it was Azazel it also fit with what FancyMancy said, as Azazel is one of the most hated by the enemy and also the one used as a scapegoat in rituals.

I say it's not Azazel, as he doesn't rule the Lögr rune. As far as we know, he rules Sol, Raudh and Kaun.

Stormblood said:
Ramier108666 said:
National-Satanist said:

He doesn't need to be Satan... nor Azazel. If it was Azazel it also fit with what FancyMancy said, as Azazel is one of the most hated by the enemy and also the one used as a scapegoat in rituals.

I say it's not Azazel, as he doesn't rule the Lögr rune. As far as we know, he rules Sol, Raudh and Kaun.

Be aware that these are titles too, not strictly names. What is said about Loki connecting to Lugh is real. But these are all titles and abilities of the Gods oftentimes.

I do my own research, too.

Not to sound so rude, but by my studies...

Sanat Kumara is VISHNU.

Vishnu is Ahura Mazda from Zoroastrianism and Vishnu displays all the traits and similarities of Enki who is Father Satan. These three beings are the same person.

Doing further digging, I found out that Loki is Shiva, but Loki is also Lakshmi. In Hinduism, Kali is the personification of the Kundalini, yes? Well, according to what I have studied and learned, Shiva and Parvati are two halves of one entity. Parvati who is Kali is Shiva's female nature of his soul and his source of power. Doing further research, I learned that The Durga did not just come from Sati who is Parvati, that The Durga is Parvati and an variant of herself.

I have heard people calling Shiva Enlil and then switch and say Vishnu is Enlil. I don't mean to sound rude, but I see so much cherry picking amongst so many sects...even here.

It's clear that no one here holds the real answers because all of you constantly change the answers, like jumping back and forth on who is who when it should be very clear what the absolute truth is.

So, I went to Father Satan on the matter. :|

If you ask how I got in contact with him, I have my guardian demon to help me.
Also, rituals and talking to him help me get into contact with him. He isn't beyond human contact, despite what you all claim that he is.

He said hardly any of you ask him any questions and he finds that bothersome because...I am not going to write how disappointed and disgusted he is about that.

Anyway, I cannot say a word about what he told me. I feel like I have already wasted my breath here as it is. I feel duped. Not by him, no. But... you all do not have the answers. HE DOES and lead me personally to resources to validate what he told me is true. What he told me IS true.

With that said, I am leaving. Too much cherry picking, like Christians picking Bible verses they like most and ignoring their entire books of scriptures. I cannot deal with people who are completely bias. I am not talking about race. I am talking about religion, history, culture, science, etc.

666Lucifer666 said:
If you ask how I got in contact with him, I have my guardian demon to help me.
Also, rituals and talking to him help me get into contact with him. He isn't beyond human contact, despite what you all claim that he is.

He said hardly any of you ask him any questions and he finds that bothersome because...I am not going to write how disappointed and disgusted he is about that.

You can definitely leave. We have no need for liars here at all. I quoted part of your lies because they are the most foolish one in the second part of your message.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back