Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WOULD SATAN GET MAD IF MY JOB REQUIRES WORKING AROUND A JEWISH COMMU

HI I WORK AROUND A JEWISH COMMUNITY IN ARIZONA & I KNOW A LOT ABOUT THEIR RELIGION, BELIEFS & CULTURE. ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE GREEDY BASTARDS WHO HAVE MONEY BECAUSE OF THAT. AND I ALSO FEEL AS IF THEY KNEW ABOUT OCCULT POWERS BECAUSE I ONCE HEARD A JEW SPEAKING ABOUT HOW A RHABBI HAS THE ABILITY TO PROTECT HIMSELF WITH A THING CALLED "AURA" ISN'T THAT WHAT FATHER SATAN LET'S US USE FOR OURSELVES? OR ARE THERE DIFFERENT KINDS OF AURAS? AND I'M I AT ANY RISK KNOWING THAT I WORK FOR JEWISH PEOPLE? I KEEP TO MYSELF ALMOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE PEOPLE HELP ME.

A jew has this reptilian look and feel. The more pure, the more noticeable. I would attack that jew on the spot, spiritually of course, I would suggest keeping up with your aura of protection and cleaning the aura frequently. Remeber, the jew is a parasetic creature by nature. 
Every living being has an aura. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

HI I WORK AROUND A JEWISH COMMUNITY IN ARIZONA & I KNOW A LOT ABOUT THEIR RELIGION, BELIEFS & CULTURE. ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE GREEDY BASTARDS WHO HAVE MONEY BECAUSE OF THAT. AND I ALSO FEEL AS IF THEY KNEW ABOUT OCCULT POWERS BECAUSE I ONCE HEARD A JEW SPEAKING ABOUT HOW A RHABBI HAS THE ABILITY TO PROTECT HIMSELF WITH A THING CALLED "AURA" ISN'T THAT WHAT FATHER SATAN LET'S US USE FOR OURSELVES? OR ARE THERE DIFFERENT KINDS OF AURAS? AND I'M I AT ANY RISK KNOWING THAT I WORK FOR JEWISH PEOPLE? I KEEP TO MYSELF ALMOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE PEOPLE HELP ME.

Hi 
Everything has an aura.  Some people say they can see another's aura  but using for protection not heard of that.I do not live around Jews but know they are dealers and like to make money etc.
But so do bankers solicitors even people who make the internet work they are worth heaps.
Money hungry and greedy people are in all walks of life including Satanism.

On Sunday, 27 October 2013 3:16 PM, "yc28@..." <yc28@... wrote:
   A jew has this reptilian look and feel. The more pure, the more noticeable. I would attack that jew on the spot, spiritually of course, I would suggest keeping up with your aura of protection and cleaning the aura frequently. Remeber, the jew is a parasetic creature by nature. 
Every living being has an aura. 
<a rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
<a rel="nofollow" >http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
<a rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

No, just [/IMG]</var> 

An aura [/IMG]</var>

I have worked with a jew on a few occasions. Provided you are not corrupted by their ways and drawn into their manipulation it can actually be very eye opening in terms of you becoming conscious of their techniques and protecting yourself from them. It is a good time to start building a protective aura around yourself and allowing your magical practice to grow.
HAIL SATAN!

---In [email protected], <equinonez19@... wrote:

No, just [/IMG]</var> 

I was piss off at my job that I had years ago. They had all these jews working there and all they would do at any break was read that biblethey had to people. Well, one day one came up to me and ask if I know god. I said yes and said 'one day Satan will come back'. You should have seen his face. I walk out after I told him where to put that fake bible of his.
Hail Satan 

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:38 AM, <ivan.folghera@... wrote:
  I have worked with a jew on a few occasions. Provided you are not corrupted by their ways and drawn into their manipulation it can actually be very eye opening in terms of you becoming conscious of their techniques and protecting yourself from them. It is a good time to start building a protective aura around yourself and allowing your magical practice to grow.
HAIL SATAN!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <equinonez19@... wrote:

No, just make sure to protect yourself from their attacks and remain faithful to Lord Satan. Father will understand.      Hail Satan!<var></var> 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back