Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

World divided in two fronts, even more?

Just a few words about I perceive the ongoing situaton.
Shortly we'll have EU elections and immediately after, USA elections.
It seems, the right-winged parties are running fast to win. Also Trump, despite so many attacks, seems running to be again the President. At least this is how I perceive thing.

So if both EU and US will be governed by right-winged parties, like most countries now in the Western World, it seems everything is leading towards a much stronger opposition between Nato vs Russia+Cina+Korea, much more aligned on the political side too.
This reminds me the cold war US-URSS. That, at the end, brought to the fall of communism in Russia because the Western block energies were stronger. It seems we are going into this direction again? It would be nice to see the communist countries not withstanding Western pressure.
This is very far from the "final solution" with the deletion of jews and their "country", but probably a needed step to keep the world in balance and stop excessive Chinese growth.

I know the jews would love to se WW3 with total destruction everywhere, but it seems this conflict - if any - will be much more colder than nukes.
At least, this is my feeling. Or better said, hope.

Even if already discussed many times, I just felt somehow compelled to express this point on here.

Not an expert on politics, but to me right wing parties look much more reasonable, peaceful and careful than leftists. Trump always said that he doesn't want war with Russia and that having good relations with them is important. He also says that he wants to stop all wars as soon as possible. Even with Israel, I have to admit Trump is not as supportive to them as I thought (maybe). I think he's just mislead. He saw Israel as the "reasonable", "westerner", "civilized" country and Palestine as the crazy violent muslims. He even said that he found this to not be the case. He's been saying that Israel should finish this war as soon as possible, but that's the last thing the jews want. It appears to me that Trump wouldn't support Israel's wars of expantion that they plan on waging soon.

It appears to me that Trump wouldn't support Israel's wars of expantion that they plan on waging soon.
Thank you for your insights WiseDragon, a great read. That's a relief to hear considering I've adopted a 'zero-trust' standard to Trump, that he's this lesser of two evils but evil and corrupt nonetheless. Much of this indeed could be due to the connections and power he has, not to mention his past claim of interactions with top-secret activities within the military industrial complex regarding UFOs. They now call them UAPs for some reason; a more subjective identification that I suspect could be due to growing efforts with project bluebeam.

It's all rather confusing how all politicians contradict themselves. They make large blanket statements then later say things like "well it's all true, however...", as though they very carefully and subtly change small parts their narrative. They have to be so careful in the way that they disseminate information and its fascinating to me how the political-rights' script changes for the better as the world also does.

Overall I think the OP has a great point here, that things are moving more towards the Conservative side of the Democratic scale in the West. Cancel culture, anti-war, using cash and traditional ideas are becoming so much more commonplace IMO the more that the Left pushes their anti-human agendas, such as the attacks on farming, food, economy, security, civil rights, etc. People are finally smartening up yet I think the enemy knows that they can only use so much oppression before it starts backfiring on them. They continue to try their best with distractions and creating false narratives and hopes (whilst they stab us Gentiles in the back constantly), thus forming that 'boiling frog' situation that we understand all too well here. It's very true that the revolution will not be televised (like the song). Sometimes I feel that it has to be seen and experienced in real life.
The world is a lot like a living thing that way. Israel is the virus/infection, they create damage and then from this inflammation, healing and growth occurs which moves to fight against the source of the assault.

What a fascinating and inspiring time to be alive! The positive impacts of our spiritual efforts and of our Gods are so great in this world and I look forward to see the continued positive growth to come, even if it's only little by little. All things take time and effort; just like meditation, healing, growth, etc. People in the world will keep growing up and I'm confident in our cause and our side of things reaching a maximum number of people. Israel will certainly face their crimes at some point. This is the one thing that gives me solace in this often disparageable and concerning time in history that we live in.

These orientations, left or right, or middle, or even "third way" doesn't mean much as all of these were made to be a Jewish trend. Right wing parties act like the worst globalist liberals, and some liberals act like the worst xtards.

A party either financed by Globalist Jews and is a bad party, or isn't financed by anyone, is oppressed, and is a good party.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back