Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Working with Crystals.

magus.immortalis1

Hello all,

I have a small collection of stones that I got from the rock store. I have some Lemurian Seed Crystals that I bought for a few years now. But I am unsure of how to work with them.
I checked through the group archives and looked a bit on Google, but the articles are very new age.

Does anyone here own crystals and stones? How do you work with them?

Hail Satan!

Well there are tad bits of info in stones on the jos website in the runes section but no real way to use. I recall one of the Demon GODS who specialize in herbs and stones. Maybe ask him.The only thing I truly own is quartz crystals which seem more abundant in energy than many stones. I like to program the energy around he stone to absorb energy.

Stones have little power from what many say. They seem to be connected to runes and the planets and constellations. They definetly have some sort of signifigance. Alot of new agers and wiccans use stones in magick in order to get an outcome but they put too much emphasis on props. Too much. Stones jave energy ofcourse from the earth.Maybe the biger the mass of the crystal the more energy and influence they may have. Stones seem to act on the psyche because of their color. I do love quartz crystal as the energy seems very different and useable.

------------------------------
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 8:40 PM EDT magus.immortalis wrote:

Hello all,

I have a small collection of stones that I got from the rock store. I have some Lemurian Seed Crystals that I bought for a few years now. But I am unsure of how to work with them.
I checked through the group archives and looked a bit on Google, but the articles are very new age.

Hail Satan!

I have a large collection from many years I work mostly with plain rock or quartz crystal but I have a lot of others. I work in my own way but not very often anymore I just never have time. If you want to message me about it your very welcome.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

What do you use plain rock for? :)

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 11:38 PM EDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

I have a large collection from many years I work mostly with plain rock or quartz crystal but I have a lot of others. I work in my own way but not very often anymore I just never have time. If you want to message me about it your very welcome.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

hi magus I own crystals and work with them for me i charge the crystals with white gold energy while programming them with what ever Im actually using them for, and then when using them I attune myself with there vibrations each crystal has its own vibration

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

Just another name for clear quartz. It can be used for anything just about. Personally I find some stones are more magnetic (drawing in, intuition, psychic work, drawing in and trapping energies) Others are more electric, output of energy, amplifying energy whatever they are programed with the new age books don't speak of how they can be used for black magick and quartz can be used for white or black depending on what its charged with and for what purpose. However you would not use the same peice for both. I like it because it is inexpensive, easy to get in many forms and shapes and very universal in it's uses. It can hold a lot of energy and output a lot of energy. I have also used it to help clear blocked Chakras but this might be a bit beyond this group. I have hurt myself doing this once not realising how much energy was actually in the stone I used it near knocked me out.

I had a chunk of amethyst that had a lot of energy stored in it sitting on a shelf once. I had not given thought to the placement and had a friend over who was complaining of a headache and looking at the shelf then I realised the point of the crystal was directly facing him. I now keep it wrapped up and put away, as I do with most of them.
Some stones have natural properties already that enhance certain energies and purposes I also go by colour. You really need to work on developing your own intuition on the use rather than rely on books and other people. They are natural formations from within our Earth made of complex combinations of minerals and chemicals. Be aware some are toxic a small number radioactive so also studying such things is recomended. There are new age authors who are idiots recomending making elixers with stones placed in liquid to drink paying no mind to wether this is dangerous. Some stones are safe and inert most in the quartz family are safe unless being cut the dust can harm the lungs and eyes. Some stones also contain asbestos, such as cats and tigers eye but are safe as polished stones so long as not being cut.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

What do you use plain rock for? :)

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 11:38 PM EDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

I've worked with crystals for quite a few years now. I wrote a basic guide to using them, let me see if I can find it.

Were can I get this same crystal we talking about.Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:22:26 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Working with Crystals.
  hi magus I own crystals and work with them for me i charge the crystals with white gold energy while programming them with what ever Im actually using them for, and then when using them I attune myself with there vibrations each crystal has its own vibration

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

crystals should be available from any shop that sells gems or jewlery
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Were can I get this same crystal we talking about.Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:22:26
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Working with Crystals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

They have none here in Nigeria. Ave satanama Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:06:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Working with Crystals.

crystals should be available from any shop that sells gems or jewlery
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Were can I get this same crystal we talking about.Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:22:26
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

Have you ever worked with Moldavite? I bought a pair some years ago and they cost a pretty penny but they had amazing energy. Also, have you ever worked with Lemurian Quartz? Why do you mostly work with plain rock or quartz crystal?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:38:47 PM

Hail Satan

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

Is there a crystal or quartz that has a higher vibration then others? How do you measure this?
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 2:22:26 AM

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

yes some crystals have higher vibrations than others but its not the typen of crystal is the crystal itself you can have four peices of amythest for example and one peice will be more potent it depends on the energies the crystal has absorbed. As for measuring for me I hold the crystal and can feel the vibrations. I know it might sound mumbo jumbo to some but I never buy or use a crystal not even in jewlery unless it personally talks to me(I dont mean in pysical I mean as in a connection).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Is there a crystal or quartz that has a higher vibration then others? How do you measure this?

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

The structures of the crystal may have something to do with how well it works in magic, how well it absorbs or outputs energy etc even the shape. Crystals with points direct energy from the point. To measure it you have to practice and become sensitive enough to energies. It also depends on who charges it and how much power they have. I usually use either sunlight or moonlight (full moon) to charge them and then add my own energy and intent to it. Sunlight for active purpose and moonlight for stones I use for psychic work.

I cleanse them with white light and Demonic fire. I also consecrate using the elements.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

yea crystals seem to have their own conciousness, some of my crystalls fell/rolled under the bed and i couldnt find it, and i couldnt even find a place they could have gone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

yes some crystals have higher vibrations than others but its not the typen of crystal is the crystal itself you can have four peices of amythest for example and one peice will be more potent it depends on the energies the crystal has absorbed. As for measuring for me I hold the crystal and can feel the vibrations. I know it might sound mumbo jumbo to some but I never buy or use a crystal not even in jewlery unless it personally talks to me(I dont mean in pysical I mean as in a connection).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

Send a call out to Lord Foras, he is my GD also his main concern is the teaching of how to use crystals and herbs. I have been working with crystals for many years. In picking Moldavite you have chosen to jump in at the deep end. Its an extremely powerful crystal. Any crystal you combine it with will be empowered greatly. The best way to work with crystals is to respect them. They have been around a lot longer than you. Take Moldavite crystal and put in inside your pillow with another crystal of your choice. Merlinite (not mystic Merlinite, (different stone) with your Moldavite will allow out of the body experiences and spirit contact. Call to Father and you GD for protection before sleeping with crystals they can lead to very powerful experiences in the spirit world and the enemy are a sneaky bunch. Moldavite with your Lemurian Quartz is an excellent way to start as you seem to have bonded with this crystal. If you need any information there are a lot of websites out there two of the best for Info on crystal properties are http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com also http://heavenandearthjewelry.com go to 'Stone information (A-Z)on the bottom left of the page.Find the crystal with the properties you are aiming for and combine it with your Moldavite. Welcome the obsession. Regards Dragonmage777

Have you ever worked with Moldavite? I bought a pair some years ago and they cost a pretty penny but they had amazing energy. Also, have you ever worked with Lemurian Quartz? Why do you mostly work with plain rock or quartz crystal?

Hail Satan

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

I got the Moldavite some years ago, and kept them. I thought one was lonely, so I bought another one as a companion. Lol. I put them together and they emit a content energy.I know it sounds weird. Have you noticed your crystals emit emotion and other activity? Or is it just me?
I do understand what you mean by respecting crystals. I just have them on my altar and my shelf, but I don't really handle them much. They are just there but I felt I should work with them.
http://cdn.gemrockauctions.com/uploads/ ... 883204.jpg
^Is that the Merlinite you are talking about?
Thanks for the websites, I will save this post and check them out. :)
Hail Satan!
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:12:09 AM

Send a call out to Lord Foras, he is my GD also his main concern is the teaching of how to use crystals and herbs. I have been working with crystals for many years. In picking Moldavite you have chosen to jump in at the deep end. Its an extremely powerful crystal. Any crystal you combine it with will be empowered greatly. The best way to work with crystals is to respect them. They have been around a lot longer than you. Take Moldavite crystal and put in inside your pillow with another crystal of your choice. Merlinite (not mystic Merlinite, (different stone) with your Moldavite will allow out of the body experiences and spirit contact. Call to Father and you GD for protection before sleeping with crystals they can lead to very powerful experiences in the spirit world and the enemy are a sneaky bunch. Moldavite with your Lemurian Quartz is an excellent way to start as you seem to have bonded with this crystal. If you need any information there are a lot of websites out there two of the best for Info on crystal properties are http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com also http://heavenandearthjewelry.com go to 'Stone information (A-Z)on the bottom left of the page.Find the crystal with the properties you are aiming for and combine it with your Moldavite. Welcome the obsession. Regards Dragonmage777

Hail Satan

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

I understand better what you mean now.I would always choose the "strongest" and "cleanest" feeling crystal from amongst the others of the same kind. Some feel  "dull". My guess is that many people have held it. One time I bought such a stone and even cleaning it with water and energy did not make it feel "cleaner" or "stronger."Some crystals and stones I really liked but did not buy, even though I had the money, as I felt they were not for me, but meant to work with someone else. So I let them be.How do the crystals and stones talk to you? Can you explain further? This is interesting. :)
Hail Satan!
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:11:03 AM

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

I see. I have a different method though. I ask the  stone whether they prefer to be recharged in moonlight or sunlight. As I know sunlight saps the colour (unsure if it does to the energy too) of the stone. For example, Amethyst is usually a dark purple but putting it near the sun or the window makes it fade in colour over time. From: Serpentfire666 <firebird894@...
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:03:53 AM

The structures of the crystal may have something to do with how well it works in magic, how well it absorbs or outputs energy etc even the shape. Crystals with points direct energy from the point. To measure it you have to practice and become sensitive enough to energies. It also depends on who charges it and how much power they have. I usually use either sunlight or moonlight (full moon) to charge them and then add my own energy and intent to it. Sunlight for active purpose and moonlight for stones I use for psychic work.

I cleanse them with white light and Demonic fire. I also consecrate using the elements.

Hail Satan

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

That happened to me too. One of the stones I had got wedged in between the couch seats, or behind them, along with a stick of lip balm. My dad found them and gave them back to me. It was probably two years ago I got that stone.I hope you are able to recover your stones.
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:20:10 PM

yea crystals seem to have their own conciousness, some of my crystalls fell/rolled under the bed and i couldnt find it, and i couldnt even find a place they could have gone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

Crystals are stons guys, consciousness requires a Soul or something in that regard and crystals just don't have one. They can get lost or magnetized by energies, maybe even repelled by your Aura, but they certainly have no consciousness.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

That happened to me too. One of the stones I had got wedged in between the couch seats, or behind them, along with a stick of lip balm. My dad found them and gave them back to me. It was probably two years ago I got that stone.
I hope you are able to recover your stones.

Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:20:10 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@ wrote:

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

Im what some class as an empath i physically feel things from people and objects example a friend was having emotional problems and i felt it as a pain in the chest similar i guess to a heart attack so i physically feel the vibrations the energies of the crystal and know instantly what its capable of or what it has achieved before. I also hear a hum of the vibrations which to me is like a song or sometimes soothing voices . As i said in the previous post i feel a connection and know that the crystal can achieve what i wish to use it for or not

I understand better what you mean now.
I would always choose the "strongest" and "cleanest" feeling crystal from amongst the others of the same kind. Some feel  "dull". My guess is that many people have held it. One time I bought such a stone and even cleaning it with water and energy did not make it feel "cleaner" or "stronger."
Some crystals and stones I really liked but did not buy, even though I had the money, as I felt they were not for me, but meant to work with someone else. So I let them be.
How do the crystals and stones talk to you? Can you explain further? This is interesting. :)

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:11:03 AM

Hello all,

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back