Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Working with Azazel

Rebel666

I am a newly dedicated Satanist. I have been currently focusing on the power meditation program. I feel drawn to start working with demons but I am not sure where to start. I am only 21 days into this program so I am still learning. Is it normal to feel drawn to work with demons and Gods this soon or should I wait ? Should I start with Azazel or start with another God. Thank you for any assistance!

When you are just starting out it is natural to feel love for some Gods, you can do rituals regularly. This is good, Lord Azazel was with me even before my dedication.

Ask Lord Satan for guidance for your life. And make sure you have a good time.

Stay blessed.

Hail Satan!

Is it normal to feel drawn to work with demons and Gods this soon or should I wait ?
It's perfectly normal, that's what attracts most new people because they are looking for a cool experience. Unfortunately, you will probably not experience anything extraordinary if you are new and aren't psychically open, other than signs and synchronicities. Most new people who are looking to summon a Demon as the first thing to do without even doing the Dedication ritual first get disappointed for that reason.

Which is why I don't recommend it. It's not bad, but it can be disappointing if you expect to see or hear a God and communicate with them telepathically if you haven't awakened your psychic abilities.

Should I start with Azazel or start with another God.

You should be aware that you should only summon a specific God for a good reason, if you help with something he or she specializes in. There's no specific God to "start" with as they all specialize in different things. Do you need Azazel's help because he deals with what you need help with? If not, then it's not recommended to contact him just because you feel drawn to him, as this isn't a good reason.

The only exception is your Guardian Demon, you can contact them any time you wish. You can do that with Azazel only if he is your GD.

How do I learn who my guardian demon is ?
You can do a ritual to Satan or directly ask your GD to show you sign's. They're highly psychic, and will feel your intention to communicate with them.

That's what I did starting out, to where I began to receive images, dreams and symbol's related to their rulerships as well as other sign's.

Could you give me an example of a ritual I would do to Satan to ask him for guidance?

Could you give me an example of a ritual I would do to Satan to ask him for guidance?
You need to read the JoS site fully, because everything you ask is answered there. Read the site fully first, and then come back and ask things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back