Header Wallpaper

Why are Cats holy ?

NewEra1 min to read

Hello,
why are cats holy in our religion? I just know that they are holy but not why. Im glad if you can share informations with me. Thanks

#2

Firstly, yeah cats are cute.

Secondly, cat is the bestfriend of a witch(Well rumors say so). Who wouldn't want a cute cat wearing a wizard hat to be their magical companion?

#3

Well there is a saying goes that dogs become noble when they have noble masters in the country I live. So do cats I think.

#4

Cats are royalty. How do you not see this. What other animal chooses when it's ok for you pet it and demands you stop when he or she feels like it. You better not bother their privacy or you'll feel their holy wrath :twisted:

I'll be serious now, search the main site to know more as to why animals are important in Zevism. Some of it has to do with the Gods using the traits of certain animals to represent them either in a physical and spiritual sense of way. Then there's the theory (I say theory as it hasn't been confirmed that this the case 100% unless I missed it but most likely true in my opinion) that our Gods genetically engineered animals for us. Like dogs, cats and horses for example.

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos

Hail Zeus

Hail Ninurta

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/

#5
Henu the Greatsaid:

Because they are cute and purr prrrrr purrrr.

Good enough reason for me :lol:

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos

Hail Zeus

Hail Ninurta

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/

#6

From my experience the cats purr causes a hypnotic trance like state.

#7
Henu the Greatsaid:

Because they are cute and purr prrrrr purrrr.

Wot

#8

They are extremely cute, agile and smart.
Also their hiss is very powerful in spiritual workings just like that of the serpent which is also sacred.

#9
Henu the Greatsaid:

Because they are cute and purr prrrrr purrrr.

Hahahaha

#10

Exactly as Henu said, they are sooooo cute.

They waltz into anyone's home like its their own house and again waltz into the lap of any unsuspecting preys to sleep on.
Damn it, they are cute.

In any case, do not hold water in your hands and approach a stray cat or any kinds of cat. In such cases, they are not so cute.

#11

Animal scientists have found that a cat purring stimulates the cats muscles to heal faster, and also making their bones heal and grow stronger.

#12

I think I can share that here. Right before coming to Satan I got a black cat. She is very smart, a bit too smart for a cat. If someone is feeling down or sick, she comes right to that person and lays in bed. She is also very loyal, when I go outside, she follows me everywhere like a dog, waits outside the shop for me to return and then we both go home together. She also understands what I am telling her, altho only simple things.

Here comes the interesting part.
My cat ALWAYS KNOWS when I am about to get home. When my cat „feels“ that I am about to arrive home, she screams for my parents to open the door, and then she meets me. I can always see her running behind my car while I am driving to my parking spot. My mother told me that always 5 minutes before I arrive, my cat want desperately to get out.

She almost always meets me when I get home!

So I think that cats are very psychic. At least my cat is psychic.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#13

My cats exceeded the limits! , they right now sleep on my bed.
I didn't buy them,i just offered them food ,They became my friends
in other meaning: they enslaved me.

occupation!!!

#14

Cats are very important for cleaning critters, but spiritually, they are symbolic and behave a lot like the Shakti aspect of the Kundalini energy. This is why they are so revered.

Cats can at conditions at this point also can have higher spiritual abilities than even humans. Those who have a cat that is a familiar or smart, will know.

They also display extrasensory perception, and they have an astral body, so at nights one may see them in dreams and so on or while astrally projecting. They can sense danger, illness, pain and so on.

#15

I always liked playing around with cats with the laser pointers :lol:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8NwGLpWbg

I have a dog that acts like a cat, he wipes his scent on the walls, and pounces everywhere. Hopping up on the sofa. I don't quite understand where that's coming from lol.

#16
Henu the Greatsaid:

Because they are cute and purr prrrrr purrrr.

Based

#17
NinRicksaid:

I think I can share that here. Right before coming to Satan I got a black cat. She is very smart, a bit too smart for a cat. If someone is feeling down or sick, she comes right to that person and lays in bed. She is also very loyal, when I go outside, she follows me everywhere like a dog, waits outside the shop for me to return and then we both go home together. She also understands what I am telling her, altho only simple things.

Here comes the interesting part.
My cat ALWAYS KNOWS when I am about to get home. When my cat „feels“ that I am about to arrive home, she screams for my parents to open the door, and then she meets me. I can always see her running behind my car while I am driving to my parking spot. My mother told me that always 5 minutes before I arrive, my cat want desperately to get out.

She almost always meets me when I get home!

That's so cool! At first I was well she seems to smell you so yeah she would know you're coming up to your house but 5 whole minutes before you get there? That definitely is showing signs of cats having extrasensory perception as HP Zevios Metathronos mentioned

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos

Hail Zeus

Hail Ninurta

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/

#18
hailourtruegodsaid:
NinRicksaid:

I think I can share that here. Right before coming to Satan I got a black cat. She is very smart, a bit too smart for a cat. If someone is feeling down or sick, she comes right to that person and lays in bed. She is also very loyal, when I go outside, she follows me everywhere like a dog, waits outside the shop for me to return and then we both go home together. She also understands what I am telling her, altho only simple things.

Here comes the interesting part.
My cat ALWAYS KNOWS when I am about to get home. When my cat „feels“ that I am about to arrive home, she screams for my parents to open the door, and then she meets me. I can always see her running behind my car while I am driving to my parking spot. My mother told me that always 5 minutes before I arrive, my cat want desperately to get out.

She almost always meets me when I get home!

That's so cool! At first I was well she seems to smell you so yeah she would know you're coming up to your house but 5 whole minutes before you get there? That definitely is showing signs of cats having extrasensory perception as HP Zevios Metathronos mentioned

Yeah when she notices it I am probably 1km away from my home^^

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#19

I wonder why dogs are considered intelligent and not cats. I mean yeah dogs can be obedient but cats are free thinkers. Is being obedient actually more intelligent than being free willed.