Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who is Samael?

matthewgifford361

Does anyone have some good information on who Samael truly is? On the internet I read a bunch of crap that only explains the Jewish or Hebrew definition of him, with such terms such as "blind god" or "poison angel, poison god", but I am sure these are blasphemous lies.

I would like to try and understand the significance of this, as it seems to have a relation to the name of Lilith. So if anyone can give me some legit information, some history, or background information on who Samael truly is, and what he is truly about, that would be of much help.

Hail the Gods of Hell

The true translation is 'Fruit from the Poisonous Tree of God' He is the Angel which wrestled with a man for a full day, and also a metaphor for the denial of orgasm during sexual activity. He is quite powerful, but most know very very little about Him.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Does anyone have some good information on who Samael truly is? On the internet I read a bunch of crap that only explains the Jewish or Hebrew definition of him, with such terms such as "blind god" or "poison angel, poison god", but I am sure these are blasphemous lies.

I would like to try and understand the significance of this, as it seems to have a relation to the name of Lilith. So if anyone can give me some legit information, some history, or background information on who Samael truly is, and what he is truly about, that would be of much help.

Hail the Gods of Hell

as I have understood some of these entities as samael, azrael, anael, metatron, michael, ect are Nordic enemies    
HAIL FATHER SATANAS AND THE GODS OF DUAT!

---In [email protected], <empty_dreamer@... wrote:

The true translation is 'Fruit from the Poisonous Tree of God' He is the Angel which wrestled with a man for a full day, and also a metaphor for the denial of orgasm during sexual activity. He is quite powerful, but most know very very little about Him.

Hail the Gods of Hell

well the way i understood it, Metatron is an enemy, he used to be Enoch. Michael is certainly an enemy. Azrael handles death, so one could call him an enemy. Not familiar with Anael. Samael I know quite a bit about, and he is a creature of Duat. (as far as my 29 years of study can tell me.)

as I have understood some of these entities as samael, azrael, anael, metatron, michael, ect are Nordic enemies    

Hail the Gods of Hell

Samael is "poison of god" in hebrew. And a derogatory name for Father Satan (because as with everything, it implies that this Samael is something less). Whoever says contrary needs to learn a bit more on the jewish corruption and KNOW it is bs.

HS!

13:38 środa, 2013-10-30, "empty_dreamer@..." <empty_dreamer@... napisał(a):

Hail the Gods of Hell

several books that i found to shed some light are by an author called 'marion webb-de-sisto' and titled 'the angelic chronicles' while they deal with a bunch of the nordic enemies, they also cover many demons and other such things. the books are channeled through someone raised xtian, so don't believe all of it. However, the book 1 of the series 'Samael's Fall' sheds some light on who exactly he is.

well the way i understood it, Metatron is an enemy, he used to be Enoch. Michael is certainly an enemy. Azrael handles death, so one could call him an enemy. Not familiar with Anael. Samael I know quite a bit about, and he is a creature of Duat. (as far as my 29 years of study can tell me.)

Hail the Gods of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back