Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Which is the link or the relationship between Satanism and....

imtheimmortal

Voodoo or Santeria ??? (or Macumba or whatever you can call afrocaraibian magic and religion...)

The spirits in these religions can be the same of the Gods in Satanism ???

Thank you

<td val[/IMG]To my shame,I know little about Voodoo or Santeria.
However,if you look into Spiritual Satanism,you will find that most pagan deities,from all parts of the world (South America,Ancient Egypt,northern Europe,even India etc) are part of satanism,one way or another (weather it is Demonology,Kabbalah,Runes etc).I wouldn't be surprised about Voodoo.

The thing is,xianity condemned these religions for a reason.Anyone who basically noticed the similarity of the pagan deities and xianity was cast-down,best case explanation would be "Satan placed those religions to fool us". 
-Angus Vladimir Black

"Malum non est nisi in bono"

--- On Thu, 12/24/09, imtheimmortal <imtheimmortal@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Which is the link or the relationship between Satanism and....
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 3:11 AM

Voodoo or Santeria ??? (or Macumba or whatever you can call afrocaraibian magic and religion...)

Thank you
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I read that the God of the Vooddo was called OLUDUMARE (or OLUDUMARE)...
He created the world but then he refused it because in his opinion it was no good...So he left the other Gods and Spirits (for example Exu) free to do all that they wanted....And so we have not to pray him (Olodumare) but his Gods (Exu, Chango, Oshun etc.) and to wprk with them with magic (Voodoo, Santeria, Macumba. Lucumi etc)....

So what do you thunk about this history ? :)

--- Gio 24/12/09, dark_raven_ quiz <vladthegus@... ha scritto:
Da: dark_raven_ quiz <vladthegus@...
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Which is the link or the relationship between Satanism and....
A: [email protected]
Data: Giovedì 24 dicembre 2009, 16:59

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]To my shame,I know little about Voodoo or Santeria.
However,if you look into Spiritual Satanism,you will find that most pagan deities,from all parts of the world (South America,Ancient Egypt,northern Europe,even India etc) are part of satanism,one way or another (weather it is Demonology,Kabbalah ,Runes etc).I wouldn't be surprised about Voodoo.

The thing is,xianity condemned these religions for a reason.Anyone who basically noticed the similarity of the pagan deities and xianity was cast-down,best case explanation would be "Satan placed those religions to fool us". 
-Angus Vladimir Black

"Malum non est nisi in bono"

--- On Thu, 12/24/09, imtheimmortal <imtheimmortal@ yahoo.it wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Which is the link or the relationship between Satanism and....
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 3:11 AM

Thank you
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back