Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where to begin?

kagan.pittman

Because I dont want any mistakes to happen, I want to ask all the members of this e-group who know what their doing where I should begin now that I have finished the dedication ritual, along with a couple tips on how to do things right. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hail to our Shining Lord Lucifer!

Hello, I'm new to Satanism and i don't really know where to begin. This is all pretty big and overwhelming to me in a way and i'm having trouble writing this because i'm not too sure what i'm even writing about. I suppose I just want answers and truths which only you guys can provide me it would seem. I've read alot on the JoS website but there is ALOT of information to go through and i would just like to get fast and simpler answers through here.

If Satan is our one and true God, then who are the bad guys? What is heaven and hell? What awaits us in the afterlife and how can we make the right decisions while we are here on Earth? Damnation and redemption.

I've been trying to keep an open mind about everything on the JoS website and it's all very interesting to read about. I want to know more and maybe even become a spirtual satanist myself. But one thing that really stops me from making that big step is the fear of damnation. I've been told my entire life stories from the Bible from my parents, and my mind keeps repeating to me, "What if this is a trap and Satan really IS the bad guy?""What if this isn't the religion for me and i'm just going to damn my soul for all eternity?" Those are the questions that keep going through my mind (no offense to anyone on here but it's what im thinking). So please i would feel alot better about this if i could have some support from you guys on here. Thank you!

Hi there, No satan is not evil regardless of what youve been told, The bad guys are the Angels and greys oF Jehova the false christian god, THEY want to hurt you. Satan and his demons dont at all, Anything people claim to see of demonic posessions or injuring is Angels in disguise as demons, im fairly new aswell and its really overwhelming still, i havent opened my third eye yet so im still a newb myself on the religion, Anyways Father cares for his children and would never hurt any of us who dont turn our backs on him, he wont turn his back on his kids as long as you keep the faith to him.The ritual IS binding and real and for eternity, he doesnt push this religion because its against his free will and free thought thing he applied for us, But its whats in your heart that counts and there is no Sins/redemptions, there is a list of stuff on JOS website i suppose are as guidelines for example: you can only worship him and noone else, etc,The afterlife is basically Hell but its not hell like the fucking bible states, its a beautiful place were the Gods live in immortality forever and ever. Our goal is reaching the Godhead and finshing Father's work on us with power medidtations and strengthening our souls,If you die before completing the workings you will be recinartnated into the world again, which can also apply if you do reach godhead u would have a choice then to remain in Astral world or go to Earth again as a human.Your only true fear is Christians..never tell them your a SS. They will pray and harm you and at the worst give way for people to send angels after you. Keep it underground,Keep it safe, and make sure you Want to dedicate with your heart and soul as it is Binding and real, theres no turning back,Hope this has helped and hope you join us Have a Happy Yule and HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 10:56:27 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Where to begin?

Hello, I'm new to Satanism and i don't really know where to begin. This is all pretty big and overwhelming to me in a way and i'm having trouble writing this because i'm not too sure what i'm even writing about. I suppose I just want answers and truths which only you guys can provide me it would seem. I've read alot on the JoS website but there is ALOT of information to go through and i would just like to get fast and simpler answers through here.

If Satan is our one and true God, then who are the bad guys? What is heaven and hell? What awaits us in the afterlife and how can we make the right decisions while we are here on Earth? Damnation and redemption.

I've been trying to keep an open mind about everything on the JoS website and it's all very interesting to read about. I want to know more and maybe even become a spirtual satanist myself. But one thing that really stops me from making that big step is the fear of damnation. I've been told my entire life stories from the Bible from my parents, and my mind keeps repeating to me, "What if this is a trap and Satan really IS the bad guy?""What if this isn't the religion for me and i'm just going to damn my soul for all eternity?" Those are the questions that keep going through my mind (no offense to anyone on here but it's what im thinking). So please i would feel alot better about this if i could have some support from you guys on here.. Thank you!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

do yo happen to live in north carolina? i ask because i know someone that has your name" Corey Jordan" 

Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 10:56:27 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Where to begin?

I've been trying to keep an open mind about everything on the JoS website and it's all very interesting to read about. I want to know more and maybe even become a spirtual satanist myself. But one thing that really stops me from making that big step is the fear of damnation. I've been told my entire life stories from the Bible from my parents, and my mind keeps repeating to me, "What if this is a trap and Satan really IS the bad guy?""What if this isn't the religion for me and i'm just going to damn my soul for all eternity?" Those are the questions that keep going through my mind (no offense to anyone on here but it's what im thinking). So please i would feel alot better about this if i could have some support from you guys on here. Thank you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Montana Rhode <slailievenyara@... wrote:
Hi there, No satan is not evil regardless of what youve been told, The bad guys are the Angels and greys oF Jehova the false christian god, THEY want to hurt you. Satan and his demons dont at all, Anything people claim to see of demonic posessions or injuring is Angels in disguise as demons, im fairly new aswell and its really overwhelming still, i havent opened my third eye yet so im still a newb myself on the religion, Anyways Father cares for his children and would never hurt any of us who dont turn our backs on him, he wont turn his back on his kids as long as you keep the faith to him.The ritual IS binding and real and for eternity, he doesnt push this religion because its against his free will and free thought thing he applied for us, But its whats in your heart that counts and there is no Sins/redemptions, there is a list of stuff on JOS website i suppose are as guidelines for example: you can only worship him and noone else, etc,The afterlife is
basically Hell but its not hell like the fucking bible states, its a beautiful place were the Gods live in immortality forever and ever. Our goal is reaching the Godhead and finshing Father's work on us with power medidtations and strengthening our souls,If you die before completing the workings you will be recinartnated into the world again, which can also apply if you do reach godhead u would have a choice then to remain in Astral world or go to Earth again as a human.Your only true fear is Christians..never tell them your a SS. They will pray and harm you and at the worst give way for people to send angels after you. Keep it underground,Keep it safe, and make sure you Want to dedicate with your heart and soul as it is Binding and real, theres no turning back,Hope this has helped and hope you join us Have a Happy Yule and HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
Thank you very much for your reply, it was helpful and cleared a few things up for me. I'm planning on reading everything on the JoS website when I get the chance and I'm going to look into Spirtual Satanism a little more deeply.

No problem! Have a Happy Yule and New year Hail Satan!

Sent: Thu, December 24, 2009 3:44:13 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Where to begin?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Montana Rhode <slailievenyara@... wrote:

Hi there, No satan is not evil regardless of what youve been told, The bad guys are the Angels and greys oF Jehova the false christian god, THEY want to hurt you. Satan and his demons dont at all, Anything people claim to see of demonic posessions or injuring is Angels in disguise as demons, im fairly new aswell and its really overwhelming still, i havent opened my third eye yet so im still a newb myself on the religion, Anyways Father cares for his children and would never hurt any of us who dont turn our backs on him, he wont turn his back on his kids as long as you keep the faith to him.The ritual IS binding and real and for eternity, he doesnt push this religion because its against his free will and free thought thing he applied for us, But its whats in your heart that counts and there is no Sins/redemptions, there is a list of stuff on JOS website i suppose are as guidelines for example: you can only worship him and noone else, etc,The afterlife is
  basically Hell but its not hell like the fucking bible states, its a beautiful place were the Gods live in immortality forever and ever. Our goal is reaching the Godhead and finshing Father's work on us with power medidtations and strengthening our souls,If you die before completing the workings you will be recinartnated into the world again, which can also apply if you do reach godhead u would have a choice then to remain in Astral world or go to Earth again as a human.Your only true fear is Christians..never tell them your a SS. They will pray and harm you and at the worst give way for people to send angels after you. Keep it underground,Keep it safe, and make sure you Want to dedicate with your heart and soul as it is Binding and real, theres no turning back,Hope this has helped and hope you join us Have a Happy Yule and HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Thank you very much for your reply, it was helpful and cleared a few things up for me. I'm planning on reading everything on the JoS website when I get the chance and I'm going to look into Spirtual Satanism a little more deeply.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back