Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where to begin?

kmystery2012

This year has really been an eye opening journey for me. I am new to this life of truth and true value of the abilities given to us by the Gods. I have lived in a life under untruthful and unguided individuals that destroyed me, it wasn't until recently I discovered my true self through studies of astrology and now I am ready to begin a new life of truth. Where do I begin? I want to begin Meditations because a lot of bad things are happening to me and it has caused me a lot of emotional stress. My mind is clouded with all these thoughts day and night; I feel weak, useless and lost most of the time. If I do not have a quite area, a positive environment and the right guidance how do I know that I am doing things right? How do I know these enemies are not interfering with my new path? I've searched online for Meditation group sessions to help me begin but how do I trust it? After finding out that most of your life was lived by a lie, how can you trust any information in this world?  I am truthful with myself and I know I need help to begin this new life, after I understand where to begin and what it is that I need to do, I will begin my own journey to self improvement. Thank you for your time......
Hail Satan!! For he is the truth......

Conitnue to read the joyofsatan website and begin your power meditation sessions. Meditation section is on the joyofsatan website.

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 2:10 PM EDT kmystery2012 wrote:

This year has really been an eye opening journey for me. I am new to
this life of truth and true value of the abilities given to us by the
Gods. I have lived in a life under untruthful and unguided individuals
that destroyed me, it wasn't until recently I discovered my true self
through studies of astrology and now I am ready to begin a new life of
truth. Where do I begin? I want to begin Meditations because a lot of
bad things are happening to me and it has caused me a lot of emotional
stress. My mind is clouded with all these thoughts day and night; I feel
weak, useless and lost most of the time. If I do not have a quite area,
a positive environment and the right guidance how do I know that I am
doing things right? How do I know these enemies are not interfering with
my new path? I've searched online for Meditation group sessions to help
me begin but how do I trust it? After finding out that most of your life
was lived by a lie, how can you trust any information in this world? I
am truthful with myself and I know I need help to begin this new life,
after I understand where to begin and what it is that I need to do, I
will begin my own journey to self improvement. Thank you for your
time......

This is the only ministry you can trust.I am 55 years old,and have tried so many fake ones myself,that I became a atheist.Then I got interested in Satanism,and then found this group and ministry a few years ago.My life has never been the same since I dedicated to Satan.My suggestion is to first read as much of  joyofsatan.org  as you can,and then start opening your chakras,and feeling the wonderful gift that Satan has given us,our soul.Glad your here and hope you will stay.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 1:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where to begin?

This year has really been an eye opening journey for me. I am new to this life of truth and true value of the abilities given to us by the Gods. I have lived in a life under untruthful and unguided individuals that destroyed me, it wasn't until recently I discovered my true self through studies of astrology and now I am ready to begin a new life of truth. Where do I begin? I want to begin Meditations because a lot of bad things are happening to me and it has caused me a lot of emotional stress. My mind is clouded with all these thoughts day and night; I feel weak, useless and lost most of the time. If I do not have a quite area, a positive environment and the right guidance how do I know that I am doing things right? How do I know these enemies are not interfering with my new path? I've searched online for Meditation group sessions to help me begin but how do I trust it? After finding out that most of your life was lived by a lie, how can you trust any information in this world?  I am truthful with myself and I know I need help to begin this new life, after I understand where to begin and what it is that I need to do, I will begin my own journey to self improvement. Thank you for your time......

The first natural step is the dedication ritual to our Father Satan. :D
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
^Here is the ritual that will cleanse your mind of any filth that has infiltrated your soul during your time in the dark. joyofsatan.org in general has helped me tons in my path to the truth, and I have led a much happier and fulfilling life since I dedicated myself.
I hope this helps a ton, and if you are not already one of the family then I welcome you with open arms. Happy Lammas and Hail Satan!

One way to tell whether this is really the truth is to see if things make sense that didn't before.  My experiences are that I have been through a few programs that were pretty bad, and got nothing out of them.  While I was little, I was raised cat lick.  That taught me nothing of any use.  Then, when I got involved with jewhovah's witlesses, they seemed right--until they started with their bullshit rules, doctrines that taught me nothing of use, and still nothing made sense. When I came here, I started at least getting answers that didn't raise even more questions.  Christmas is one prime example--I have always been attracted to well lit Christmas trees.  And now I know why.  They represent the soul, and those lights the nadis.  That there are 144,000 of them explains why people so like a well lit Christmas tree, and why so many lights.  I also realize that a full Christmas celebration without jewsus is a more spiritually enriching experience than anything I ever saw with jewhovah or jewsus. Not only that, but Satanism has answered a few questions regarding incidents in my past.  A prime example is, soon after a move, I saw a kid at school that I somehow hated (at the time I ditched Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity), thinking it was merely an association with Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity I could not explain.  A bit more than a year later, the teacher forced me to sit with this kid, and so I thought that solved the problem and that we would now be "best friends".  A month later, the hang-ups with other people, mainly the opposite sex, began without explanation.  Even after he left another year later, things never returned to normal. I never could properly explain that series of incidents, until Satanism.  Before, I had things that tried that homophobia rubbish and so on.  But I got Maxine's horoscope, and that had half the answer.  The other half came when I found a site with Jewish last names--and that this "best friend" and former enemy was a GODDAMN FUCKING KIKE![/B]  Granted only half Jewish (his features are not fully Jewish, but he did have the lower ears and off-color hair in his class picture), but more than enough.  The hang-ups were a kike spell, and this lingered long after the scumbag left.  And the angels he carried are still shooing the opposite sex away from me--probably connecting with other angels already on me from earlier to royally fuck up my life.  Maybe it didn't solve the problems, but at least now I have a pretty good explanation of the source. This illustrates when you get a program that you can trust.  Instead of bullshit "answers(??)" that make no sense, you will get things that fall into place.  You will start finding that things in the world or in your personal life that are "mysteries" are there for a reason.  Before, something didn't seem right with the LIE[/B]-ble; now I know why.  Before, something seemed invigorating about a good Christmas celebration (and jewsus added nothing); now I know what.  Many people have incidents with others from earlier, where they noticed weird things soon after meeting someone--and now you know what.  True, it might not end the problem.  But, at least you have good working hypotheses. And the ability to research on your own.  Every time I researched anything on Joy of Satan further, most of the answers that agreed made fine sense.  The answers that were in blatant disagreement (the xian answers) were so blatantly wrong that they had no sound arguments.  And yes, I recommend Maxine's horoscope, as expensive as it is.  I never had anything significantly more accurate--and this is about as comprehensive as they come.  Between that and doing your own research on various topics, you will get insight that was lacking.  And that is when you know this is different from those other platforms. Hail Satan!  Hail Thoth![/B]
--- In [email protected], "kmystery2012" <kmystery2012@... wrote:

This year has really been an eye opening journey for me. I am new to
this life of truth and true value of the abilities given to us by the
Gods. I have lived in a life under untruthful and unguided individuals
that destroyed me, it wasn't until recently I discovered my true self
through studies of astrology and now I am ready to begin a new life of
truth. Where do I begin? I want to begin Meditations because a lot of
bad things are happening to me and it has caused me a lot of emotional
stress. My mind is clouded with all these thoughts day and night; I feel
weak, useless and lost most of the time. If I do not have a quite area,
a positive environment and the right guidance how do I know that I am
doing things right? How do I know these enemies are not interfering with
my new path? I've searched online for Meditation group sessions to help
me begin but how do I trust it? After finding out that most of your life
was lived by a lie, how can you trust any information in this world? I
am truthful with myself and I know I need help to begin this new life,
after I understand where to begin and what it is that I need to do, I
will begin my own journey to self improvement. Thank you for your
time......

So I am completelty new to spiritual satanism and plan to perform my dedication ritual within the next few days. For the last couple of days I have been studying the JoS site to attempt to take everything in and must admit to being a bit overwhelmed, and at a loss for where to begin should I start by trying to open my chakras or begin power meditations or am I just completely lost and neither of those are correct to begin? Any aid would be greatly appreciated my friends. :)
HAIL SATAN!

You open and empower your chakras through power meditations. As a general rule, I usually tell members to start with learning the void meditation. Your on the right path, your chakras need to be open to fully power them. Raising enough energy will do this which is why power meditations is so important. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 4:50 PM

So I am completelty new to spiritual satanism and plan to perform my dedication ritual within the next few days. For the last couple of days I have been studying the JoS site to attempt to take everything in and must admit to being a bit overwhelmed, and at a loss for where to begin should I start by trying to open my chakras or begin power meditations or am I just completely lost and neither of those are correct to begin? Any aid would be greatly appreciated my friends. :)
HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]I always say to start with opening your chakras.The reason is so you can start feeling the energy plus its good to work on the foundation meditation too.Good luck on yourr dedication.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 11:50:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So I am completelty new to spiritual satanism and plan to perform my dedication ritual within the next few days. For the last couple of days I have been studying the JoS site to attempt to take everything in and must admit to being a bit overwhelmed, and at a loss for where to begin should I start by trying to open my chakras or begin power meditations or am I just completely lost and neither of those are correct to begin? Any aid would be greatly appreciated my friends. :)
HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]

I have just dedicated my soul to Satan. I have heard from the joy of Satan site that i should begin a power meditation program, but in all honesty have to idea where to start. I'm assuming void meditation and cleaning your aura must help but i want to confirm what exactly i should be doing. I want to help Satan achieve his work upon humanity in anyway i can.HAIL SATAN!

Attachments :
@mhwfsjreorzw4fk2yjhrriibyijum5lwshijahp The place I was told to start, and I'm sure most SS are told to start here too, was in the 40 day meditation program. It has a bunch of different meditations in it, from Opening the Soul, to Void Meditation, to Aura Cleaning, etc. I attached a PDF for you to download, but if it doesn't work, I'm pretty sure you can also find it in the Files tab of this e-group. Also, do daily Reverse Torah Ritual's. For me, the maximum they take each day is half an hour, not long at all. So, if you wanna help Father Satan achieve His work, a great way to do that is by empowering Him, empowering the Gentiles, and annihilating the filthy Jews with the RTR's. You can also find a daily schedule for them in this e-group. :)
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html - Reverse Torah Rituals
Hail Father Satan!88!

@chimicherry97. Ref where to start
Welcome to the family!
You have obviously rejected xion-joo garbage. They still may have a few holds in you. This is normal. So please studyhttp://see_the_truth.webs.com

EXPOSINGCHRISTIANITY.COM [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
This will help you to realize and get rid of many programming garbage from the joos and xions.
Now, start at the jos website. Over 500 pages with links to other sites, pdf's and lots of info.
Joy of Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
You're very correct. Meditation is important. Satan and HP Hooded Cobra put together a nicely structured program. Try to go by their timing, but if you need more time then take it. Just keep working. Don't stop or skip a day. Important Information Concerning Power Meditation [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Basic Meditation Program [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

And this link shows more info about meditations and the SS's fighting abilities.Hell's Army 666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
It seems like a lot of work. Well, it is! And so rewarding! 
If there is anything you need to ask, we are here.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
"To secure freedom, national honor, and a future for life."   Adolph Hitler
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 3:36 PM, chimicherry97@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I have just dedicated my soul to Satan. I have heard from the joy of Satan site that i should begin a power meditation program, but in all honesty have to idea where to start. I'm assuming void meditation and cleaning your aura must help but i want to confirm what exactly i should be doing. I want to help Satan achieve his work upon humanity in anyway i can.HAIL SATAN!

Hi, welcome to the family!You should get started with 40-day empowerment program by HP Hoodedcobra666 found in groups files section or download it from satanslibrary website. Goodluck!?

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:07 am, chimicherry97@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I have just dedicated my soul to Satan. I have heard from the joy of Satan site that i should begin a power meditation program, but in all honesty have to idea where to start. I'm assuming void meditation and cleaning your aura must help but i want to confirm what exactly i should be doing. I want to help Satan achieve his work upon humanity in anyway i can.HAIL SATAN!

Hello and Welcome you have made a courageous step in seeking the truth, the dedication is the first step in committing one's self to Father Satan.  You have the right idea.  Begin Aura Of Protection and Void Meditation which I have taken the liberty of placing links for both below.Remember to take your time, and never rush.  When you feel your ready (you will just know) I would recommend beginning a meditation program of some sort  (I have linked this also below) ask Father Satan what is the best, safest, and healthiest way for you to begin and he will lead you to what you need to know.  True Satanism Is empowering ones self through power meditation and transforming the soul into God-Head through spirtual alchemy as this is what Satan's intention is for us, to become as the Gods/Goddesses.  Also we are at war and need to do what we can for our creator Satan,  when you are ready and strong enough begin the RTRs (which I also have listed below) again ask Father Satan what is best for you there are no mediators in satanism so really what is best for you is between you and Father Satan just be open and he will give you signs.
Aura of Protection:
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
RTRs:
angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/RTR_English.html
Void Meditation:
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html
Meditation Program:
joyofsatan.org/Basic_Meditation_Program.html
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 3:36 PM, chimicherry97@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I have just dedicated my soul to Satan. I have heard from the joy of Satan site that i should begin a power meditation program, but in all honesty have to idea where to start. I'm assuming void meditation and cleaning your aura must help but i want to confirm what exactly i should be doing. I want to help Satan achieve his work upon humanity in anyway i can.HAIL SATAN!

Thank you all for the info and warm welcomes. Today is the first day of my 40 day meditation program. When I do these meditations should I have my eyes opened or closed? One more question how does one interact with father Satan? Does he come to us on his own? Thanks in advance you've been incredibly helpful HAIL SATAN!

You can keep your eyes opened or closed, whatever is more comfortable for you. Satan comes to us on his own. Although we can talk to him whenever one likes. He hears everything.

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 5:37 PM, "chimicherry97@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you all for the info and warm welcomes. Today is the first day of my 40 day meditation program. When I do these meditations should I have my eyes opened or closed? One more question how does one interact with father Satan? Does he come to us on his own? Thanks in advance you've been incredibly helpful HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back