Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When is it the work of chance, of energy and how should I act? (manifestations in my favor?)

Tongoenabiago

Time has passed and I believe that I now truly understand how magic works... I understand that it is not completely instantaneous, but rather a process...

But today, with a slightly clearer vision, the question came to me: When is it the work of chance, of energy and how should I act? (manifestations in my favor?)

I'll give you some context to make it clearer.

Lately I've been doing some work, some of which has been very focused on improving myself (being more courageous, having a more assertive attitude, not letting emotions control me, healing myself emotionally, and similar things).

Well, I've noticed changes in myself that I didn't see before, and I needed to be "courageous", even if it was just a simple attitude. For example, a few years ago I went to a pool alone, but I felt lonely and came home without swimming. I was afraid of being judged. A few days ago I wanted to go back to swimming (both for health and leisure reasons). I went back alone and got into the pool, swam. This time, nothing bothered me, just the anxiety of the walk to the pool...

Recently, I've also noticed that I want to "go out more, see new places", even if I'm alone (which is also one of my goals, that is, to enjoy my own company), and I know that this is the work of my magic, because opportunities and desires have appeared that I didn't have before. However, I see that I still have a social fear, that is, in the case of the pool, I knew that I wouldn't need to talk to anyone or anything like that... now on other occasions I still have the fear of rejection, for example.

I'm writing this topic because I wanted your opinion because I'm not able to make a decision on my own. I know it may seem ridiculous, but since I know that it's something big for me, it ends up holding me back and not letting me take rational action.

Well, I was invited to a birthday party, but I know that I would probably be the only one there who wouldn't know anyone and I end up being afraid of being isolated there and that this would make the situation worse for me. Well, my doubts are:

1 - Would this be a coincidence or a situation that the energy is manifesting to help me?

2 - If I don't go, and it's a manifestation of the energy in my favor, am I getting in the way? Would I have other opportunities?

3 - If it's a manifestation of the energy and I act, will things always go well for me?

If the worst happens, that is, no one talks to me, I become isolated, or something like that, I believe that it would make the whole situation worse for me, that is, I believe that it would harm everything that I have created...

Well, this is something that I wanted to improve in myself, that is, to be more sociable, to start making friends... I was thinking about doing the ritual for Anubis to help me...

I believe that this immediacy and desperation is because I don't want to lose this opportunity and I don't want to waste this energy (if it is a manifestation of it), but anyway, I would like to hear your words about all this, I am really writing this because I would like advice because, as I said, it is something small for some, but I know that for me it would be a very big step, given everything that I said above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back