Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

whats wrong with me?

saahirah_belladonna

hey everyone, i have a problem... every now and then mainly when im relaxed like before bed, i hear talking even when there is no one near me. at the time of hearing it i can understand what is being said clearly but as soon as i try to concerntrate on what is being said i cant hear it anymore and i almost instantly forget what has been said, but i know i still remember it, its kinda like when u cant remember the name of a person but its right on the tip of your tongue, anyways its frustrating and i feel like im going crazy..... am i?

Hi,

No you are not going crazy, its probably someone on the other side (demon/angel) trying to tell you something.

Maybe when you try and concentrate you cannot hear it because its a voice within you.

What did it say?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

hey everyone, i have a problem... every now and then mainly when im relaxed like before bed, i hear talking even when there is no one near me. at the time of hearing it i can understand what is being said clearly but as soon as i try to concerntrate on what is being said i cant hear it anymore and i almost instantly forget what has been said, but i know i still remember it, its kinda like when u cant remember the name of a person but its right on the tip of your tongue, anyways its frustrating and i feel like im going crazy..... am i?

thabk you its comforting to know that. i think i cant remember because i was sterssed out so much on thinking i may be crazy. i do know that the voice was distinctly male and on occasion there was both a male and a female commmunicating to each other and me. now i know im not crazy any advice on how i could connect with them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thumberlina Grace" <thumberlina6@... wrote:

Hi,

No you are not going crazy, its probably someone on the other side (demon/angel) trying to tell you something.

Maybe when you try and concentrate you cannot hear it because its a voice within you.

What did it say?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:
When we get into a trance,the brain starts classifying information to clear itself up.During that state,which is a bit deep,we may start to hear thoughts,see images,and many unreasonable things for our conscious mind.This is not "crazy".This Is Absolutely healthy,and could possibly be the result of a deep conscious trance.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back