Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is Chebad center jewish

Lotus666

So, I just did Reverse Shema RTR right infront of the church and the Jewish chebad center is beside the church and I did it ! Yesterday I saw a lot of young boos doing prayers in this center and I felt angry and desires that I may get a parking space here and here I did it! :evil:

So what is this center about ? What do they use it for ?
I see them doing thing but roaming around and living there and doing prayers !!! But yesterday was the first time I saw them all reciting from books very loudly I could hear on the road outside.

Anything special was yesterday for them ?

You should do the FRTR with all the added things. Way stronger than the Shema. You can concentrate on the church after the RTR and destroy the negative energy with your mind. After of course clean and protect yourself.

Henu the Great said:
Lotus666 said:
Jews have their weekly torah reading every Saturday.

They read it only on Saturday in whole week?
What else do they do in this chebad center ?

luis said:
You should do the FRTR with all the added things. Way stronger than the Shema. You can concentrate on the church after the RTR and destroy the negative energy with your mind. After of course clean and protect yourself.

Final RTR? I was out to do it but didn’t have time.
But Shema RTR is also very important isn’t it? I didn’t have much time I just had like 20 mins free.

I felt accomplished though felt so good after completing it. If I have time next time will so FRTR as well.

Lotus666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Lotus666 said:
Jews have their weekly torah reading every Saturday.

luis said:

But Shema RTR is also very important isn’t it? I didn’t have much time I just had like 20 mins free.

I felt accomplished though felt so good after completing it. If I have time next time will so FRTR as well.
Yes its more powerful especially for these things. You could have done it in 20 minutes, just the FRTR.

Lotus666 said:
Saturday is when they have a concentrated effort.

I do not know what else they do in that particular center.

F-RTR can be done in less than 20 minutes given that you do the affirmations quite quickly. Specific RTRs target specific torah curses and while being effective the effect of F-RTR is broader and should be done always instead of the others unless there is a particular reason to do something else.

Henu the Great said:
Lotus666 said:
Saturday is when they have a concentrated effort.

I do not know what else they do in that particular center.

F-RTR can be done in less than 20 minutes given that you do the affirmations quite quickly. Specific RTRs target specific torah curses and while being effective the effect of F-RTR is broader and should be done always instead of the others unless there is a particular reason to do something else.

I saw beds there in rooms. Two storey building. So they live there for free.

it takes me almost an hour to complete it. I’d do it next time I’m there.
Thank you :)

Henu the Great said:
Lotus666 said:
it takes me almost an hour to complete it. I’d do it next time I’m there.
Thank you :)
An hour? For your information, RTRs do not need to be vibrated as you would a mantra.

I like to take time to focus and do it not in hurry so maybe that’s why it takes me almost an hour around 40-45 minutes even if I speak the words not vibrate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back