Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What can I do to recover myself after overstimulation?

Antichrist

Hello there!

I have done a meditation for my crown chackra and it seems like I've overstimulated myself, I mean my head... Now it feels like it's burned out ☹️.... Now it's difficult for me to read or just try to concentrate on anything... What can I do to recover myself as fast as possible?

Hail Satan!!!

Nero said:
Hello there!

I have done a meditation for my crown chackra and it seems like I've overstimulated myself, I mean my head... Now it feels like it's burned out ☹️.... Now it's difficult for me to read or just try to concentrate on anything... What can I do to recover myself as fast as possible?

Hail Satan!!!
Take some rest, next time be more careful.

Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!

Are you still able to sleep?

I remember my post where I over stimulated myself. The members told me to perform hatha yoga to circulate the excess chi. I did it, but it only helped a little bit or maybe I wasn't doing the hatha yoga enough.

Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!

Circulation meditations/expanding consciousness meditations and yoga, practice inhaling AND exhaling energy, really feel this, and through the crown imagining excess energy leaving the head. Base chakra yoga and grounding exercises. Focus yourself to get regular sleep and eat regularly and when you’re ready…

And then I don’t hear this recommended often to anyone and I think it’s a highly underestimated “practice” that everyone could use more of in a responsible way… go out and have fun! Laugh, connect, have sex. Express energy. Get out of your head. Go to a club and dance with strangers if you really have a lot of pent up energy to prevent internal burn out or if you are just burnt out, it can revive you.

When I experienced this with a large pineal burst I was able to keep everything perfectly on track by just moving forward. I didn’t need to do any serious meditations other than standard cleaning and void for quite a while. It was a very intense consciousness shift. You’ll be fine.

Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!
Chariot of Ra and clean your chakra.
And Thurisaz rune.

Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!
Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html
The above exercise is excellent to perform after performing healing work, or any working requiring an output of energy, as it acts to balance the energies of the soul.
The above exercise directs the prana/witchpower to the head and upper chakras, balances the ida and pingala channels [sun and moon nadis], and works on purifying them for the safe ascension of the kundalini serpent.
Focus and light pressure when holding can be directed to the pineal gland or to any of the other chakras.
Taken from https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html
This always helps me. Wish you luck, and I'd try to make sure I do at least some Hatha yoga, even if it's only a few that are your favorites.

RockSeed13 said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!

Are you still able to sleep?

I remember my post where I over stimulated myself. The members told me to perform hatha yoga to circulate the excess chi. I did it, but it only helped a little bit or maybe I wasn't doing the hatha yoga enough.

Yeah, I was still able to sleep despite of the fact that my head was fucked up. But now I'm okay

Sundara said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!

Circulation meditations/expanding consciousness meditations and yoga, practice inhaling AND exhaling energy, really feel this, and through the crown imagining excess energy leaving the head. Base chakra yoga and grounding exercises. Focus yourself to get regular sleep and eat regularly and when you’re ready…

And then I don’t hear this recommended often to anyone and I think it’s a highly underestimated “practice” that everyone could use more of in a responsible way… go out and have fun! Laugh, connect, have sex. Express energy. Get out of your head. Go to a club and dance with strangers if you really have a lot of pent up energy to prevent internal burn out or if you are just burnt out, it can revive you.

When I experienced this with a large pineal burst I was able to keep everything perfectly on track by just moving forward. I didn’t need to do any serious meditations other than standard cleaning and void for quite a while. It was a very intense consciousness shift. You’ll be fine.

You say go to a club and have fun.... But I was literally in a state when I couldn't talk to anybody in a normal way , lol. I felt myself like a neurotic, but now everything is fine, I should just be more attentive to my body

Nero said:
You say go to a club and have fun.... But I was literally in a state when I couldn't talk to anybody in a normal way , lol. I felt myself like a neurotic, but now everything is fine, I should just be more attentive to my body
You can just do physical exercise and yoga and have the same benefit.

Nero said:
Sundara said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!

Yeah that also works, just worth a shot if you can bring that out of yourself for rejuvenation. If I have too much energy it’s best to do something with it before an internal burnout happens. It can go a number of ways.

Sundara said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!!!

Yes. Especially void meditation. That is essential for controlling sudden bursts of energy. One stray thought can send you into a loud echo chamber that takes a while to quiet down. In extreme cases, it can feel as if you have no control over what you concentrate on.

Alternate nostril breathing, as SagittarianMage suggested, can also be very helpful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back