Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

website on the pictures of the Gods and Goddesses

Xnightmare Ike

I lost the website that contains the pictures of the Gods and GoddessesI saved in my system. Can someone send me that website please.Hail Satan!!

I need it to

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 23 Jul 2013, at 09:48 a.m., Xnightmare Ike <x9tmare@... wrote:
  I lost the website that contains the pictures of the Gods and GoddessesI saved in my system. Can someone send me that website please.Hail Satan!!

Thanks

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 23 Jul 2013, at 12:20 p.m., "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:
  http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xnightmare Ike <x9tmare@... wrote:

I lost the website that contains the pictures of the Gods and Goddesses
I saved in my system. Can someone send me that website please.
Hail Satan!!

www.astralartsofthegods.weebly.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote: I need it to HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!! Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!! Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph Goebbles HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!! HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!! and Hail be to The Gods of Duat Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels SIEG HEIL!!!!! - Mazin On 23 Jul 2013, at 09:48 a.m., Xnightmare Ike <x9tmare@... wrote: I lost the website that contains the pictures of the Gods and Goddesses I saved in my system. Can someone send me that website please. Hail Satan!!

I didn't know so many brothers and sisters were interested in the site I did. Help yourselves to the pictures! Get the word and pictures out there. Am going to try to update it with more stuff, been busy with school and other stuff (includes me empowering myself and warfare). I shall draw some more pictures of the Gods/Goddesses myself and add other stuff in the blog area.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

Thanks!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xnightmare Ike <x9tmare@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Ah awesome. I didn't bookmark it and have been meaning to ask. Thanks so much!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

I didn't know so many brothers and sisters were interested in the site I did. Help yourselves to the pictures! Get the word and pictures out there. Am going to try to update it with more stuff, been busy with school and other stuff (includes me empowering myself and warfare). I shall draw some more pictures of the Gods/Goddesses myself and add other stuff in the blog area.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@ wrote:

Thanks!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xnightmare Ike <x9tmare@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

A site dedicated to images of The Gods??

Of course a lot of people would be interested!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@ wrote:

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

i Love the site -Great job and the beautiful portaits of our Mighty Gods Godesses are Excellent!! <<Satanic ~ Pride
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:

A site dedicated to images of The Gods??

Of course a lot of people would be interested!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

are the pictures how you and others who are clairvoyant see the Demons on the astral realy? or is only a dream or gut-feeling of how they might look like? I am not clairvoyant and never have summoned a Demon. But I had a gut-feeling that they are so unearthly beautifull that I won't endure jealousy when seeing Demons and "pain of Quasimodo looking on Esmeralda" when seeing Demonesses!

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

I used the description from the JOS, from other fellow Satanist and some from findings of pictures. I been collecting pictures for years of the Gods. Also I have seen my guardians so I do know how they look like. The others are from fellow Satanist throughout the years. Also some pictures I found of our Gods I posted from just finding those and a few I tried my best of how he or she would look because I asked my guardians could they help guide me to how some of the Gods look. Like the Gods who fellow Satanist didn't describe or JOS haven't put descriptions on looks up on there site. I haven't seen all of the Gods/Goddesses just a few of them. I wonder if any fellow Satanist have? I seen Lord Beelzebub and Father Satan in a dream I had. But I noticed there is a difference in a dream and astral traveling I finally figured it out a couple of years ago. Also descriptions of some of the other Gods would be helpful meaning like the section that says "More Gods" some don't have descriptions on looks and I have another project of a video to do of them to. I try my best. Sorry for the rant I just want to make it clear to you and others who don't know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

are the pictures how you and others who are clairvoyant see the Demons on the astral realy? or is only a dream or gut-feeling of how they might look like? I am not clairvoyant and never have summoned a Demon. But I had a gut-feeling that they are so unearthly beautifull that I won't endure jealousy when seeing Demons and "pain of Quasimodo looking on Esmeralda" when seeing Demonesses!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

i love the site aswell :). thanks Sister for creating this site

Hail Satan!!!

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

There are descriptions of most of the Gods on the JoS. If you take the time to study the site you'd know this. Start reading.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

How does father Beelzebub looks like

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:44:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: website on the pictures of the Gods and Goddesses
  I used the description from the JOS, from other fellow Satanist and some from findings of pictures. I been collecting pictures for years of the Gods. Also I have seen my guardians so I do know how they look like. The others are from fellow Satanist throughout the years. Also some pictures I found of our Gods I posted from just finding those and a few I tried my best of how he or she would look because I asked my guardians could they help guide me to how some of the Gods look. Like the Gods who fellow Satanist didn't describe or JOS haven't put descriptions on looks up on there site. I haven't seen all of the Gods/Goddesses just a few of them. I wonder if any fellow Satanist have? I seen Lord Beelzebub and Father Satan in a dream I had. But I noticed there is a difference in a dream and astral traveling I finally figured it out a couple of years ago. Also descriptions of some of the other Gods would be helpful meaning like the section that says "More Gods" some don't have descriptions on looks and I have another project of a video to do of them to. I try my best. Sorry for the rant I just want to make it clear to you and others who don't know.

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

I also had a dream that was so satanic i mean in the dream ive seen a young boy walking out of the forrest and i was holding an huge bag of salt and holy water at the dream but tha young boy came next 2me and he was busy talking but to tell you the truth ive head tha language and it seems like he was lord satan then i started 2 ran away but he came in front of me the i hit him with the salt then i close my eye's then he made an hell of a noise in 2 my ears it seemz like he was trying 2 tell me something...then it was hard for me 2 wake up in the dream ,,but i woke up then my bad shaked and i was dizzy at the same time...so guys if u can explain this 2me then i would apriciat that...yes i do bellive in satanist

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:44:05 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: website on the pictures of the Gods and Goddesses

I didn't know so many brothers and sisters were interested in the site I did. Help yourselves to the pictures! Get the word and pictures out there Am going to try to update it with more stuff, been busy with school and other stuff (includes me empowering myself and warfare). I shall draw some more pictures of the Gods/Goddesses myself and add other stuff in the blog area.

Thanks!!!!

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back