Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Waurm's Algs Meditation

Waúrmwulf

This is a meditation I've done every day for a few years now, though I conceived it long before this particular lifetime - it was one of my passed life's bread and butter rituals.
It's really great in the morning, when you first wake up. It is intermediate in nature, but it's simple enough that anyone at any level can learn use it.

First, we take note the magick value of Algs is 15. Dividing that by 3, we get 3 rounds of 5 vibrational iterations, after each we make an affirmation. Perfect. You can multiply by 2 before deviding to get 3 sets of 10, and so on. But well start with the basic form.

We'll just use the classic affermation:
"My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energies and immediately returning them to their senders"

1. Inhale your standard light dose, don't overcharge, just intake what you know you can handle.

2. Count to 7 during the hold, and with each count, imagine lights concentrating on one of your chakras each in the shape of an Algs. Both the Gothic and Runic version of Algs's symbol work equally just the same, but use whichever symbol you feel most comfortable with. This actually does a bit of cleaning for your chakras.

3. Vibrate Algs into your aura, and both picture and feel the lights connect into one, and push it outward into your aura as you vibrate. You should really feel it in your aura when you hit the G, no matter what version of the vibration you use. Hiss the S or buzz the Z untill your lungs empty. You may begin to get charges down your spine on the S/Z and enter a Snakesway. This is the best and most desired result.

5. Do this 5 times, affirming only once you have finished the round. Do this 2 more rounds of this, each with the affirmation at the end, and meditate on your aura once finished.

Your aura should be powered up, and your soul just a bit cleaner, but I'd still suggest to do a basic cleaning on top just to be thorough.

𐌷𐌰́𐌿𐌷𐌾𐌰𐌽 𐍃𐌰𐍄𐌰𐌽𐌰!

Just a note: it is mentioned on the JoS that it's better to clean your aura before protection, and not after.
Oh, shit, yeah, I should have mentioned that, thank you.

Hoi! Little update on this:

RAUM IOEA Meditation before the 10 x 3 version of this has proved extremely effective for cleaning the soul and setting up reflective defenses so far.

But just keep in mind, you will likely get very very hot from this! The energy buildup is substantial, so maybe preform an RTR flow after this, and remember to hand off any extra you don't need to your Guardians ❤️

𐌷𐌰𐌿𐌷𐌾𐌰𐌽 𐍃𐌰𐍄𐌰𐌽𐌰𐍃!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back